How accurate is FUTBIN for League SBC prices?

Shaqiri
1393 posts Professional
I’ve done Championship and NOS but they seem to be significantly over priced. Championship did not cost 276k as they state

Comments

• fluffymnuffy
    12535 posts Has That Special Something
    K
  • Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional
    K

Didn’t really need to reply did you
  • WFCBagnall
    70388 posts Moderator
    Way way off.

Says Championship was 300k and I did it for 133k before rewards.
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    Well if you bid/snipe on players below their bin you'll obviously get it done cheaper.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    The problem with it is that any extinct players it shows at zero so can be miles out
  • Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Way way off.

So knock about 50k-100k off depending on the league?
  • WFCBagnall
    70388 posts Moderator
    Shaqiri wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Way way off.

So knock about 50k-100k off depending on the league?

I'd say so. Depends what you can get on bid aswell.
  • Whoman
    5405 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2017
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    The problem with it is that any extinct players it shows at zero so can be miles out

Isn't it calculating them at their price-range (max) this year ? So any extinct silver will show at 10k rather than 0. At least it is definitely doing this when using Squad Builder.

Would explain it showing as more expensive than it is. Incidentily this might also be a reason for many people not to do them, so becoming a catch 22 in the process.
  • pumavii
    1718 posts Play-Off Hero
    last year i did suarez la liga for 400k . before rewards . on futbin it said 600k
  • WFCBagnall
    70388 posts Moderator
    Whoman wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Isn't it calculating them at their price-range (max) this year ? So any extinct silver will show at 10k rather than 0. At least it is definitely doing this when using Squad Builder.

Would explain it showing as more expensive than it is. Incidentily this might also be a reason for many people not to do them, so becoming a catch 22 in the process.

Or the fact the teams people make on there that calculate the price aren't done with any way to save coins.

Take Fulham for example.

Futbin has it down for nearly 20k.

Every one of the teams include the keeper who is at 5k and the Rb who is 4k.

I did it clever and put the Lm (350c) in goal and the Lb (200c) at RB.

So instead of paying 9k, I paid 500c.

Do this for every team and it'll cost alot, lot less than what Futbin says.

It's a reason why none of the league sbcs have cost me anything from scratch.
  • NoToHullTigers
    1392 posts Professional
    This has me tempted to do quaresma :lol:
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah... the prices on the silvers and bronzes are always way off on Futbin because they don't go out and actively scrap prices but instead rely on a passive 'refresh' click from a user based on what I can see.

So people aren't looking at the silvers and bronzes out there as much as golds and therefore they aren't getting updated as much. I've had the Import tool tell me someone was 4,200 coins and when go to sell them the cheapest ones on the market are 700 coins... so it can be way off.
  • Currieman
    4953 posts National Call-Up
    I would just use the Futbin amounts as estimates. If you are clever you can definitely get them cheaper.

I'm currently buying all the Calcio A teams and if you bid on players you can get them all for much cheaper.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    It’s not accurate at all, nearly every single one can be done for much cheaper than futbin says.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    This has me tempted to do quaresma :lol:

I did Quaresma, it's a mixed bag. Some were very cheap but some of the more obscure teams had price fixed players across the board.

You're still going to be looking at probably a couple hundred thousand.
  • Tootanappy
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2017
    It’s always been completely off for me, I think they just guess the cost sometimes.
  • Eddie Jones
    1975 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tootanappy wrote: »
    It’s always been completely off for me, I think they just guess the cost sometimes.

Isn't it based off actual squads that people submit?