just one simple question!

speedyfeint
67 posts Park Captain
edited November 2017
got my xbox one x scorpio edition 2 days ago,
so now i have to buy fifa 18 for it but it's $79.99 + tax here in canada.. so it's over 90 bucks.
and since i already spent close to $700 on xbox one x, i am just trying to save a little.
my question : when will we see a price drop on fifa 18?
do any of you remember from last year (for fifa 17)?
was there a price drop / sale for black friday?

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    14983 posts World Class
    I counted 3 questions, you broke your promise so I'm out!
  • speedyfeint
    67 posts Park Captain
    hey they can be combined to one simple question: when will we see a price drop?
  • Knowlesdinho
    14983 posts World Class
    hey they can be combined to one simple question: when will we see a price drop?

Lol, I was just messing. I'm uk so I don't know about Canada. Will you be able to transfer your account over when you buy it? If so, you've already spent $700 dollars lining EA's pocket, what's another 90?
  • speedyfeint
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2017
    i'm upgrading from xbox 360.
    last fifa i played was fifa 15 or fifa 16.. can't even remember... so i don't need to transfer anything, i think.
  • Knowlesdinho
    14983 posts World Class
    i'm upgrading from xbox 360.
    last fifa i played was fifa 15 or fifa 16.. can't even remember... so i don't need to transfer anything, i think.

Misread that, I thought you'd spent $700 on FIFA lol. It becomes free eventually if you have EA access, but that will be next year. Black Friday will prob be your best bet.
  • speedyfeint
    67 posts Park Captain
    cool.
    do you remember the last black friday?
    how much was fifa 17 selling for on last black friday?
  • Knowlesdinho
    14983 posts World Class
    cool.
    do you remember the last black friday?
    how much was fifa 17 selling for on last black friday?

I don't I'm afraid, but Amazon is usually good for deals. I always have it at release so I never keep tabs of prices. I know @yerwaltz bought it a bit later last year, he may know more about prices. He's US though, but don't hold that against him...just messing yerwaltz bud!!
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    might get lucky and get a $40 deal on BF. EA tends to knock $20 off on promotions from what I’ve seen.