League based SBC - any clubs worth it?

Danic123
2292 posts Fans' Favourite
Basically, I've no need for any of the players. So no wish to do every club in a league at a premium.

But is there any clubs that are worth doing? Example, the price of the pack you get far outweighs the cost it takes to complete it?

I no there are never any guarantees, but something like a 20k pack at a cost of 12k or so to complete would be worth a shot.

Comments

• Danic123
    Or failing anything else, does anyone have a link to the coin value of packs? That way I can easily just check FUTBIN. Thanks.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    yer go on futbin and check them out look for rare gold packs, premium gold players, prime players packs

and just make sure they are at least 10k less to complete there are plenty that are worth it
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    Sporting CP is 8k for a 45k pack

FC Porto is 12k for a 45k pack
  • RedArmyDoof
    1342 posts Professional
    My general rule with these is i should be able to do it for at least 75% of the pack cost for 15k and less, >50% for more.

So i wouldn't do a Jumbo prem that costs over 8k, wouldn't do a 45k that costs over 20k
  • iBarçaBoy
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero
    Uberman656 wrote: »

Thnx man just done the Sporting CP for +/- 8k and got Jordi alba (41k) and koke (5.7k)!!!!!

• Danic123
    Thanks guys
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    If I get some time at work this week I’ll make a spreadsheet with them all in
  • Masscherano
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DaveSaves wrote: »

Ooh I need to do some more of these didn't realise as many could be profitable. Aprpeciate anyone else's experience doing these.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9293 posts League Winner
    iBarçaBoy wrote: »
    Uberman656 wrote: »

Thnx man just done the Sporting CP for +/- 8k and got Jordi alba (41k) and koke (5.7k)!!!!!

Just done sporting myself.. Prodl was the highest rated player :joy:
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something

Yes please @DaveSaves
  • Danic123

Legend!
  • JBC03FC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    The ones with good silver packs are pure juice a lot of the time. Can make more from some of them than you will from so called special gold packs.
  • BigBuffalo
    1044 posts Professional
    JBC03FC wrote: »
    The ones with good silver packs are pure juice a lot of the time. Can make more from some of them than you will from so called special gold packs.

I second this, I keep packing Rostov players worth 9k :D