• P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    SergiuLive wrote: »
    Olleman wrote: »
    Boss0 wrote: »
    Cod is where it's at. The state of fifa... I can't stand the taught of EA atm Jff8hQ8.gif

You just tried to ping pong blind pass it with a player who has **** passing stats....

If you held the pass button for longer it would reach your keeper....

I tried to pass it to Koulibaly? Was I wrong? :joy: Maybe I should have put it in the upper net while I was at it, his keeper was out a bit

Rushed passes like that don't work after the patch. Especially if the passer and receiver have terrible dribling and passing stats....

But you saying that what happen should happen and it's my fault completely then?

100% your fault. You should always clear the ball if you don't want to receive those goals.
    Of course keeping posesion and a chance for a counter might make passing in those situations worth it. But is basically you playing with fire and you got burn this time.

why should you always clear the ball that was a simple pass that the game just **** up
  • Diggy
    13539 posts Has That Special Something
    MysticM wrote: »
    Why dont half the ppl in this thread get warned for talking about forbidden stuff?.

Is there friendly politics applied here?

@EA_ANDY

All the people complaining about the quality of the game & you chose to highlight this

Shame on you

I hope EA take note of this thread because a month ago a lot of the people complaining here were praising the game & are not the usual moaners

With the last 2 patches the game has deteriorated in to the hapless mess that 17 was with slightly better crossing
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    Diggy wrote: »
    Why dont half the ppl in this thread get warned for talking about forbidden stuff?.

@EA_ANDY

All the people complaining about the quality of the game & you chose to highlight this

Shame on you

I hope EA take note of this thread because a month ago a lot of the people complaining here were praising the game & are not the usual moaners

With the last 2 patches the game has deteriorated in to the hapless mess that 17 was with slightly better crossing

And skill moves less effective, just to make it even harder for the skilled player to break defensive teams down. Do a poll and I reckon 90 % of people would go back to how it was at the start
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional

@EA_ANDY

Shame on you

Well i see people talking bout BS happen in the game(said in a other way) and they can continue doing so, while if others do it they get warned and removed,
    I am here on the forum since 2011, dont be fooled by my name.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Cod is where it's at. The state of fifa... I can't stand the taught of EA atm Jff8hQ8.gif

You just tried to ping pong blind pass it with a player who has **** passing stats....

I tried to pass it to Koulibaly? Was I wrong? :joy: Maybe I should have put it in the upper net while I was at it, his keeper was out a bit

Rushed passes like that don't work after the patch. Especially if the passer and receiver have terrible dribling and passing stats....

But you saying that what happen should happen and it's my fault completely then?

100% your fault. You should always clear the ball if you don't want to receive those goals.
    Of course keeping posesion and a chance for a counter might make passing in those situations worth it. But is basically you playing with fire and you got burn this time.

why should you always clear the ball that was a simple pass that the game just **** up

Not always, just if you don't want to concede. When you have 3 chances of clearing the ball and you chose to pass you kind of looking for it. And looking at those players movement I'm sure LB or LT was pressed there also, not just a simple pass.
  • SergiuLive

@EA_ANDY

Shame on you

Well i see people talking bout BS happen in the game(said in a other way) and they can continue doing so, while if others do it they get warned and removed,
    I am here on the forum since 2011, dont be fooled by my name.

You do know that calling out community managers and officials is something you should not do?
    Use the report/flag button and I'm sure it will get more visibility for the moderators and quicker actions.
  • XxXlild3vilxXx
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I felt like quitting a few days ago and I’m sure I’m only a few more bad experiences from doing so. I’ve sort of got used to the patch over the last few days but I’ve had to start playing UD to compete online, something I’ve never done before. (Totally refuse to play PTB!) it’s certainly not how I want to play but if I don’t then it’s usually the same story, dominate then get caught on the counter.

I’ve quit Squad battles. Got sick of playing PTB AI superhumans who ping the ball around perfectly and defend like a seasoned Italian team from the 90’s. I’m not the greatest player, was playing and doing fine on World Class before the patch but now even struggle in professional. I can see this mode dying a death shortly as it gets tedious playing what seems like the same game over and over.

Past FIFA’s I usually last till March/April time, but quit at Xmas last year as I’d built the team I wanted and had got bored. I certainly wasn’t ever as bored/fed up as I am now in early November.
  • Ghoti
    724 posts Sunday League Hero
    after 25 games in this weekend (normaly i play 20 in whole week) i`m totaly exhausted .... i dont have more fun of this game 75% of this game is just lucky from EA or nolucky ...
  • DoD_Jester
    26196 posts Player of the Year
    @Keano I'm buying COD today

Sold enough? :joy:
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2910 posts Fans' Favourite
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    @Keano I'm buying COD today

Sold enough? :joy:

Just sat at work thinking of buying COD. Would like to try and get back into it as FIFA is a bit stale. Undecided about just buying the new on or getting the infinate warfare edition with Modern warfare remastered.
  • Had a game other day 4-1 up then 4-4 I won 5 4 in last minute, kinda turned me off it even though I won, I could smell his equalifier after his second which told me it's not up to me really
  • Scutch
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    Had a game other day 4-1 up then 4-4 I won 5 4 in last minute, kinda turned me off it even though I won, I could smell his equalifier after his second which told me it's not up to me really

Whilst I agree, the other guy still has to be able to create an attack to score from. If he stands in his own area for 30 minutes he's not going to score a goal. As said there seems to be advantages to opposition teams at certain points during a game, but the other person HAS to be able to capitalise on those opportunities. If your opponent isn't good enough to score, he won't.
  • Cadey 5
    10372 posts Has That Special Something
    http://xboxclips.com/CADEY+5/fb934d30-3f36-43d3-8563-d84448def791

Personally it's great all fouls given and it's good they fixed corners this year.
  • Kloral
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    Stopped playing when Shadow of War came out and now Destiny has me hooked. Still try to make my 100k a day on the web app though.
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kloral wrote: »
    Stopped playing when Shadow of War came out and now Destiny has me hooked. Still try to make my 100k a day on the web app though.

@Kloral 100k a day??? 1mil in 10 days?? what's ur secret? i could use some tips..
  • Kloral
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2017
    maXmood wrote: »

@Kloral 100k a day??? 1mil in 10 days?? what's ur secret? i could use some tips..

That would be telling though.... ;)

100k a day is change to loads of people on here though.
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    maXmood wrote: »

That would be telling though.... ;)

100k a day is change to loads of people on here though.

@Kloral uhh.. com'on now. i'm trading in IFs, it's just slow this year and i wanna build up my squad around BF, but 1.5mil isn't enough.. :)
  • Olleman
    12553 posts Has That Special Something

Wtf you on about, it was a simple A pass with 0 power. No risk at all if it goes to the guy that's next to him :joy: But there is always one of these people with these comments ffs :joy:
  • Olleman

Some people :joy:
  • Scutch wrote: »
    Had a game other day 4-1 up then 4-4 I won 5 4 in last minute, kinda turned me off it even though I won, I could smell his equalifier after his second which told me it's not up to me really

Whilst I agree, the other guy still has to be able to create an attack to score from. If he stands in his own area for 30 minutes he's not going to score a goal. As said there seems to be advantages to opposition teams at certain points during a game, but the other person HAS to be able to capitalise on those opportunities. If your opponent isn't good enough to score, he won't.

I 100% agree with you. But I defo felt less than helpless I'm just lucky I won after. But it did make me think
  • SergiuLive
    edited November 2017

Wtf you on about, it was a simple A pass with 0 power. No risk at all if it goes to the guy that's next to him :joy: But there is always one of these people with these comments ffs :joy:

Well it was a pass in the dark and run from Semedo, look at how he does a first time pass behind him and then runs away. Don't tell me that was a simple pass.
  • Scutch wrote: »

I 100% agree with you. But I defo felt less than helpless I'm just lucky I won after. But it did make me think

It's the first time since ever I scored a winning goal told fifa to go **** it's self and turned off the ps4
  • Olleman

Well it was a pass in the dark and run from Semedo, look at how he does a first time pass behind him and then runs away. Don't tell me that was a simple pass.

It is ffs. Do you think I thought I would be able to pass it back to Semedo? :joy:
  • SergiuLive

It is ffs. Do you think I thought I would be able to pass it back to Semedo? :joy:

Of course not because Semedo is the one making the mistake. You shouldn't have passed slowly and blindly with him and then expect the assisted passing to give the ball where you wanted to go.
  • Shaanxz
    20120 posts Club Captain
    Cod has nothing on the line. So it makes it more relaxing
  • Scutch
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »

Haha, yup.
  • Olleman

Of course not because Semedo is the one making the mistake. You shouldn't have passed slowly and blindly with him and then expect the assisted passing to give the ball where you wanted to go.

At this point I'm not sure if you trolling or not. He basicly facing him when he makes the pass. I could make that pass my self with ease ffs. And I should not expect the ball to go to the guy 2m away from me? :joy: Jog on please
  • SergiuLive

At this point I'm not sure if you trolling or not. He basicly facing him when he makes the pass. I could make that pass my self with ease ffs. And I should not expect the ball to go to the guy 2m away from me? :joy: Jog on please

OK, I'll let you complain more if that is what are you after...
  • ThierryTheKing14
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its funny that people see their own user error as the game being rubbish :joy:
  • Olleman
    edited November 2017

OK, I'll let you complain more if that is what are you after...

Don’t mean to sound rude. But you just can’t seriously think that what happend should happen. Did you watch the clip? My CB even slidetacles ro prevent a pass from Buffon :joy: