• Campino
    27370 posts Player of the Year
    Olleman wrote: »
    I have a dream, that I can just one day turn the game off and never return

I’ve always said if I pack Gullit that will be the last fifa for me
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Stopped after 1 week.

Waiting for black friday, to buy a team and then get to div 1 for achivement, and sell the game
  • Grouchies
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've just brought cod, once that's finished downloading will only pop on Fifa for sbcs and stuff
  • Everton1878
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stopped playing online.. Just not enjoyable having everyone shush, dab and watch every replay, and then message if they lose... SB I actually find really good though
  • cunni100
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This weekend has been horrible for me, seriously considering selling the game. Need a more relaxing hobby than this.
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1086 posts Professional
    Thinking about turning the Witcher back on, don’t know why I stopped and got the dlc to do
  • Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't played more than a game or two since two weeks ago.

My once over favourite game has officially died, for me.

For anyone thinking about taking a break let it be known that your mood and general QoL will improve tenfold :smile:
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haven't played more than a game or two since two weeks ago.

My once over favourite game has officially died, for me.

For anyone thinking about taking a break let it be known that your mood and general QoL will improve tenfold :smile:

Took a break last year from Feb onwards lasted until 18, just hit the gym everyday. Felt amazing all the time
  • Alford1995
    3288 posts National Call-Up
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Cod is goat, Fifa is finito.

snap
  • TimRUFC
    3308 posts National Call-Up
    Alford1995 wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Cod is goat, Fifa is finito.
  • Scutch
    11599 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah I’m done now with WL certainly. It’s just not worth the time and effort, for ultimately no reward. I’m not talking packs, I’m talking satisfaction. The game mechanics can be terrible at times. You seem to be punished for having a higher rated team. Just played 2 games with an 87 rated side and lost both. But it was the manner in which they were lost; players sluggish, couldn’t pass, running in treacle. It’s demoralising. I switch to an 82 rated team, and win 4-0. All my players are fine and playing like they should. I just don’t get it.

Anyway, just online friendlies with mates for me now. Then Assassin’s Creed Origins and Wolfenstein when XBone X is released on Tuesday.
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im done for a bit, WL takes up too much time.
    SB bores me too, will mainly trade and play a few seasons or draft and enjoy my weekends.
  • Boss0
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cod is where it's at. The state of fifa... I can't stand the taught of EA atm Jff8hQ8.gif

You just tried to ping pong blind pass it with a player who has **** passing stats....

If you held the pass button for longer it would reach your keeper....
  • Olleman
    13194 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2017
    Boss0 wrote: »
    Cod is where it's at. The state of fifa... I can't stand the taught of EA atm Jff8hQ8.gif

You just tried to ping pong blind pass it with a player who has **** passing stats....

I tried to pass it to Koulibaly? Was I wrong? :joy: Maybe I should have put it in the upper net while I was at it, his keeper was out a bit
  • Boss0
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect

I tried to pass it to Koulibaly? Was I wrong? :joy: Maybe I should have put it in the upper net while I was at it, his keeper was out a bit

Rushed passes like that don't work after the patch. Especially if the passer and receiver have terrible dribling and passing stats....
  • Olleman
    13194 posts Has That Special Something

Rushed passes like that don't work after the patch. Especially if the passer and receiver have terrible dribling and passing stats....

But you saying that what happen should happen and it's my fault completely then?
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I haven't quit but I enjoy the market and building my team up so I am basically sticking to Squad Battles with the odd Online Seasons game when a Daily/Weekly Objective requires it.

Dipped my toe back in Weekend League this weekend to see how it was post-patch and it took me only a few games to stop and go back to my comfortable non-WL stance.
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    COD IS GOAT
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    I love FIFA; until I have time to sit and play 5-10 games; then sometimes I hate it! Last night was one of those times! :D
  • Retro_G
    29818 posts National Team Captain
    Haven't played since Friday, taking a brake. Gameplay is atrocious, waiting for another gameplay patch. I'll pop on now, then to open my two useless pre-order jumbo packs.

Lots of great games out at the moment, picking up an Xbox One X on Tuesday. Looking forward to PUBG's, enjoying some Nintendo exclusives on the switch currently.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Split the game with somebody since it didn't really cost us anything. Threw $50 into it that I had sitting it my paypal and have barely played it. It's just not very fun anymore. I'll play a little here and there throughout the year but right now really no interest
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    COD IS GOAT

so good man
  • Wonderfulwest
    4722 posts National Call-Up
    I've temporarily retired from Online FIFA, just playing Sqaud battles and trading. Happy Cod Ww2 is good as it will stop be playing FIFA so much
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    after the latest patch, they've ruined the game for me.... passing and receiving is just crap.. i'm thinking of just trading till the next patch.
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    ive not played since thursday and cant see myself playing for a while, gaming is meant to be fun but ea have patched the fun out of this game.
  • SchroO0dinger
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am pretty happy with bf1 premium pass and ac origin.
  • Mako_Sulu
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve given up with online play, just can’t get any match in any online mode without horrific lag no matter how many green bars it says there are.

Just play my 4 squad battles a day and then stop.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up

But you saying that what happen should happen and it's my fault completely then?

100% your fault. You should always clear the ball if you don't want to receive those goals.
    Of course keeping posesion and a chance for a counter might make passing in those situations worth it. But is basically you playing with fire and you got burn this time.
  • BleedBlue
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thank god for COD, needed that to take me away from this headache called FUT. I still trade and on the web app mostly, but giving it a break I will just play once a week now maybe.
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    Why dont half the ppl in this thread get warned for talking about forbidden stuff?.

Is there friendly politics applied here?

@EA_ANDY