The J-A-C-K Lounge 18/19 (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Ryno
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    So I thought I'd try something different for this weekend league. Currently 4-1 with this team.

K3xMlZd.jpg

Best player is easily Kiyotake. I've used him in all previous FIFA's and his issue has always been stamina. This year they've bumped that up and everything about him is great, especially long shots.

Kobayashi is a great striker, plays off with Kiyotake so well. Leandro IF is solid, really good, strong, quick winger.

Caue is amazing in CDM, pushes everyone off the ball and is surprisingly good at passing.

@Ryno Anyone you recommend other than what I already have?

Oh wow! Wish I saw this a week ago. Awesome team man and hope you did well that weekend. I love Saito at LM, but other than that, that's as competitive as J-League can probably get. Good stuff @CosmicDance
  • Ryno
    Also, wasn't able to this morning, but congratulations to Cerezo Osaka for winning the 2017 Levian Cup over Kawasaki-Frontale 2-0!
  • Ryno
    If Jeonbuk win tonight, they win the league....hoping for Ulsan to pull off a result and for Jeju to get the 3 points.
  • Boothy
    6919 posts Big Money Move
    Jeonbuk won the league last weekend lol
  • Ryno
    Boothy wrote: »
    Jeonbuk won the league last weekend lol

I didn't realize they had played 36 games already, thought it was 35 :confounded:

Also don't follow any K-League sites or anything so didn't know. Quite embarrassed
  • Low Ki
    11433 posts Has That Special Something
    Well that's Australia in the world cup :)

Also saw some kid in the crowd waving a cutout of IF Mooy after the match :lol:
  • JimmyC
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So happy we made it, hopefully this gives the a-league the boost it so desperately needs
  • CosmicDance
    558 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I love seeing Australia in the world cup.

I'm originally from England so I was a little skeptical of the league. When I arrived it just came out of the NSL.

There's so many Aussies out in Europe just doing well for themselves. Mat Leckie has become a bit of a cult hero.

I actually now feel more for the Australian national team than I do the England team.
  • Ryno
    Congrats Australian lads! Will be rooting for you guys as well. Hoping to see spikes in numbers in both Korea and Australia in both domestic leagues after this World Cup
  • Ryno
    Oh no, not an IF Son...
  • RayS
    24274 posts Player of the Year
    DKT prize this round is a new Japan kit. Really wanna win it but I’m so bad at the DKTs
  • RayS
    Gah i hate DKT... down to 1 try left. Wish me luck!
  • Ryno
    Well guys, tonight could be it. If Gamba beat Kawasaki then Kashima will be champions of Japan once again with two weeks remaining in the season.

Need to update OP
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    46478 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Papadopolous IF next week
  • Ryno
    Papadopolous IF next week

Was pretty happy when he I saw he got the second. Now I thankfully don't have to use Baró
  • Ryno
    And Elsinho's last goal seems to have kept Kawasaki in the race for the title. Kashima would need to really collapse though these next two weeks
  • Ryno
    Gwangju relegated (already knew that was going to happen) and Sangju Sangmu going to a relegation playoff against Busan. Gyeongnam is promoted winning the second division by 11 points.
  • Ryno
    First leg of Asian Champions League has kicked off, go on you reds!
  • Ryno
    Rafael Silva scored to put Reds up 1-0 away from home!!!
  • RayS
    Urawa fighting!!!
  • RayS
    edited November 2017
    Speaking of them, Urawa’s white kit is pretty slick. I’m currently rocking it for my home kit.

6339214_D-_D0_A3-442_A-8_FE8-_E03195_CBEC22.jpg
  • Ryno
    Their neon kit is great too. I just like how both are all one color
  • RayS
    Ye actually I like quite a few of the J-League jerseys
  • Ryno
    I've never seen a team miss as many tap ins as Al-Hilal has. Truly insane. Should be 4-1
  • Ryno
    Well if you are Urawa, you have to be very happy with a 1-1 draw, considering they could have easily lost.

Next week's game in Japan will be very interesting. Can't wait
  • RayS
    Ryno wrote: »
    Well if you are Urawa, you have to be very happy with a 1-1 draw, considering they could have easily lost.

Next week's game in Japan will be very interesting. Can't wait

Away goals rule?
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19983 posts Club Captain
    Shame Seongnam couldn't get promoted :cry:
  • Nankatsu
    94 posts Park Captain
    Besides Kagawa and Kiyotake, any Japanese CAM/CM recommendation?
  • RayS
    Nankatsu wrote: »
    Besides Kagawa and Kiyotake, any Japanese CAM/CM recommendation?

Possibly Nakagawa just because of his insane agility and pace. Shortest player in the game I believe. He’d need position change tho.
  • JimmyC
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2017
    FFA cup final tonight, Sydney are my tip (which is hard to bare considering I'm victory through and through) because Adelaide are decimated by injuries, hopefully we get an MOTM card from it too