90 Petit vs 88 Petit

Scream cards active again so for some dumb reason I thought hey maybe I’ll do a 3rd prime icon until I realized baby Inzaghi is extinct to submit and the stat difference on Petit is so minimal that you won’t even feel it. 800k and you can have 88 Petit who becomes tradeable.

4498534_E_DA6_A_42_EB_A47_A_4930571_F191_F.png

Comments

• SPAMPEBS
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    Totally not worth it. I have millions on top of millions and I'll always use the middle icon because the boost from middle to prime is worthless and sometimes it's a downgrade such as Gullit. Who is slower and had less agility so will feel worse.
  • SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    Totally not worth it. I have millions on top of millions and I'll always use the middle icon because the boost from middle to prime is worthless and sometimes it's a downgrade such as Gullit. Who is slower and had less agility so will feel worse.

That’s good to know. I want that Gullit dearly, but didn’t know it is worse. 3 million is a tough pill to swallow though.
  • Grouchies
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2017
    I'm gonna end up doing it anyway. probably stupid but I see myself using this card throughout the year and with the scream cards invested should end up being cheap. the question im debating is whether to trade in Rui Costa or buy the cheapest midfielder icon as really like costa :S but obviously the 400k+ saved would be helpful
  • Shake88
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Grouchies wrote: »
    I'm gonna end up doing it anyway. probably stupid but I see myself using this card throughout the year and with the scream cards invested should end up being cheap. the question im debating is whether to trade in Rui Costa or buy the cheapest midfielder icon as really like costa :S but obviously the 400k+ saved would be helpful

Im debating trading my rui in too as i can see myself using petit for the whole fifa but im constantly changing formations to acomodate rui as he doesnt work in cm but stands out in cam.
  • Grouchies
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2017
    Shake88 wrote: »

Im debating trading my rui in too as i can see myself using petit for the whole fifa but im constantly changing formations to acomodate rui as he doesnt work in cm but stands out in cam.

Well definitely do it, especially if your struggling to find a position for him.

I'm trying to work out who to play between the Prime ADP, overmars and Costa, mixed with the POTM mane and kane. It's a struggle lol ,but Petit would really add that defensive side of the team that is needed.

• Shake88
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shake88 wrote: »

Well definitely do it, especially if your struggling to find a position for him.

I'm trying to work out who to play between the Prime ADP, overmars and Costa, mixed with the POTM mane and kane. It's a struggle lol ,but Petit would really add that defensive side of the team that is needed.

Yh the fact its only gunna cost me under 500k at most to do it now. I have overmars and hes been crazy good for me. My mate did him and had some good pulls from packs so cost him about 200k after trading rui.
  • Stewie26
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Done petit last night and used him in my WL games today. Never had petit before so thought I’d give it a bash. Got to say he’s really really good. Total beast behind my other prime players. And I play prime Rui Costa next to him and they work well together.
  • Grouchies wrote: »

Only thing is you’ll regret it once Vieira is released