PS4 Update Out Now

Comments

  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Patch is good, they just needed to make gameplay a tiny bit faster
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Tried 2 games in the DKO and so far it's better than before, but can't notice much difference. Playing against high pressure might even be worse now so yeah... first round I met some guy using both of his loan Ronaldo cards and I felt real bad for him :joy:
  • Rucci
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    JigglySte wrote: »
    Patch is good, they just needed to make gameplay a tiny bit faster

    hell no this gameplay come really close to real football love it lost 2 games in a row but was fun no rage at all if u play good ull get rewarded now instead of spamming 2 buttons
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    fackin eh I just figured out the last patch and managed to build a team that won the DKT for only my second time this year

    sigh... probably back to the drawing boards to try to figure out my new game plan before WL.

    I should just trade and not play until like new years when they seem to be tired of patching
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Rucci wrote: »
    JigglySte wrote: »
    Patch is good, they just needed to make gameplay a tiny bit faster

    hell no this gameplay come really close to real football love it lost 2 games in a row but was fun no rage at all if u play good ull get rewarded now instead of spamming 2 buttons

    In my scenario it's so slow I'm having delay pulling of first time passes
  • potato_hater
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    JigglySte wrote: »
    Kick off hasn't been patched, disappointing.

    What kick off lol
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    How’s the average scoreline so far? No more 6:4 against trash players because of no skill gap?
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    How’s the average scoreline so far? No more 6:4 against trash players because of no skill gap?

    More scores have come right down now. Early days as people need to adjust but so far so good
  • ILBOMBA
    1044 posts Professional
    How’s the average scoreline so far? No more 6:4 against trash players because of no skill gap?
    It's better. You can play slow build up now
  • Tennster10
    2580 posts Fans' Favourite
    Loving the new patch!
  • dregana08
    4124 posts National Call-Up
    inb4 'whatsthenewcheatformationtouse?!'
  • dregana08
    4124 posts National Call-Up
    PS - what formation works best now?
  • Rucci
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    crosses m8 :) 4-4-2 etc
  • ILBOMBA
    1044 posts Professional
    433 is viable now
  • DKCena
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    3 games in SB. 7-0, 4-0 and 1-2 loss. But felt great. Was my own mistake in the last game. Hope this last!
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    surely no amount of changes will every truly be appreciated if there is still sludgey gameplay and intolerable levels of button delay / nonsensical BS......
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can we still run back with our CDM's because we can't manual defend? :*:D;)
  • UoD
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oh my, the skill gap is so obvious - really obvious who used to rely on the ping pong -division will be shaken up shortly for sure.
  • ILBOMBA
    1044 posts Professional
    IMG_3429.jpg

    passing is back

    [img][/img]IMG_3427.jpg
  • riskywhat
    1026 posts Professional
    Plated 3 games and there's not much difference to be honest. AI defending is the same. PTB is just as frustrating to play against. Counters didn't seem quite as quick so that's something I guess. Passing is slightly slower but that's about it
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    2 more games and not much has changed. We just got even more RNG in the game... the usual. Some guy kept passing 180 degree passes whole game and most were perfect, he finished with 90% passing accuracy, so i can say that if you are lucky enough nothing has changed, it's just an increased chance of failure.
  • pumavii
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    i noticed alooooot of interceptions in one game i played , mainly bcuz we were both playing fast football , or bcuz every cm/cdm can intercept a ball ? hmmm .

    yes counter attacks seem slow now , this patch more possesion , but also ppl will go ultra defensive if they arent good at hlding ball posession .

    i will play more games to see what else i find
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    surely no amount of changes will every truly be appreciated if there is still sludgey gameplay and intolerable levels of button delay / nonsensical BS......
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Waspy wrote: »
    surely no amount of changes will every truly be appreciated if there is still sludgey gameplay and intolerable levels of button delay / nonsensical BS......

    I was just about to say that. Played one game and passing felt nice, didn’t help at all that everybody and their mom seems to play right now and the became unplayable in divisions.
  • Leoon
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    Played two games. Passing is OK-ish I think? But shooting is wayyyyyyyy worse. Goalkeepers never concede goals anymore or what? They have literally everything. 120min, 0-0 and second game I scored very lucky. Don't like this.. Makes the game 🎃🎃🎃🎃..
  • Nobber93
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Waspy wrote: »
    surely no amount of changes will every truly be appreciated if there is still sludgey gameplay and intolerable levels of button delay / nonsensical BS......

    I was just about to say that. Played one game and passing felt nice, didn’t help at all that everybody and their mom seems to play right now and the became unplayable in divisions.

    I won div 3 and went to single player seasons. I'll play that for a little while. Only need 10k for larssson. I'll watch YouTube while playing
  • GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Loving the new patch.

    Passing in really nerfed, but for me it doesnt make a difference because i did not use the blind passes or passes from weird angles.

    Crossing is so much better and it is a good adition because it helps to counter the PTB, and prevent people who just runs along the midfield with CDM's, because they need to defend the wings manually to prevent the crosses.
  • Leoon
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    GRobinho10 wrote: »
    Loving the new patch.

    Passing in really nerfed, but for me it doesnt make a difference because i did not use the blind passes or passes from weird angles.

    Crossing is so much better and it is a good adition because it helps to counter the PTB, and prevent people who just runs along the midfield with CDM's, because they need to defend the wings manually to prevent the crosses.

    Are you still able to score? I can't score anymore. Keeper has everything.
  • quikzyyy
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I feel like I'm playing futsal not football.
  • GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Leoon wrote: »
    GRobinho10 wrote: »
    Loving the new patch.

    Passing in really nerfed, but for me it doesnt make a difference because i did not use the blind passes or passes from weird angles.

    Crossing is so much better and it is a good adition because it helps to counter the PTB, and prevent people who just runs along the midfield with CDM's, because they need to defend the wings manually to prevent the crosses.

    Are you still able to score? I can't score anymore. Keeper has everything.

    Yes, i made 4 games, and scored 4+ goals all the games.
Sign In or Register to comment.