Im hearing more positive than negative regarding patch this cant be right on here surely? Lmfao

deang07
8429 posts League Winner
edited October 2017
Ive downloaded it earlier but not played yet will be on in a bit hope its good :)

Comments

• GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm loving it. Nice job EA!
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's fantastic
  • Dasco
    6601 posts Big Money Move
    From reading the patch notes, I'd of thought it makes AI defending stronger by nerfing passing.
  • Eisenhardt
    4250 posts National Call-Up
    Dasco wrote: »
    From reading the patch notes, I'd of thought it makes AI defending stronger by nerfing passing.

If you don't rely on ping pong passing you'll barely notice the difference. But yeah, interceptions seem to happen more now because of the nerf. I still dunno how I feel about it though. I feel like it'll promote PTB even more, but we shall see this weekend.
  • GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Eisenhardt wrote: »

If you don't rely on ping pong passing you'll barely notice the difference. But yeah, interceptions seem to happen more now because of the nerf. I still dunno how I feel about it though. I feel like it'll promote PTB even more, but we shall see this weekend.

Use the wings to cross and counter the PTB. Crossing is so much better now.
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner

This was my fear m8
  • DeMolay145
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    its only bad for musa users scum
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    People who suffer from heavy delay are even more screwed from what I‘ve experienced in the first 3 games. Still couldn’t tell a difference between the passing of Rui Costa or Martial when being positioned „correctly“.
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    First game 6-2 win 23 shots 20 on target opposed to their 4 shots keepers still seem bad, but higuan and gomes still hit far too many quick 1~2s. Worst thing was defenders still catch up with high pace eg. Ward prouse catching gomes from the halfway. Not much difference if you play total football :p
  • Paulo__Dybala228
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Soo satisfying watching the ridiculous passes my opponents are making go absolutely no where :D
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Mostly the trash players that like this patch