The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Banned from playing FUT 18

Hey everyone,
I received this mail from EA,which read that I was banned permanently from playing FUT 18 online, saying that I was found cheating.
I sent a petition to EA regarding this.The only reason being due to the frequent power outages which happens in our area i.e.Wanowarie, in Pune district,India.
I received a mail after the investigation and they said that I was found cheating,which I wasn't, because winning and losing is a part of the game.
Now I got to know that my account was being accessed/Hacked by someone else,and now I am not able to do anything but play offline. Someone Please help as I need to play FUT and please help me lift my ban...
Thanks

Comments

• RMDanyo
    11 posts Ball Boy
    If you were banned, you were cheating, you got what you deserve.
  • Denisianes
    8151 posts League Winner
    RMDanyo wrote: »

Wiser words have never been spoken!!
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner

Brainwashed
  • DizzeeSpellz
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    LOL "I got hacked, it wasn't me farming honest" :)
  • AlbaGuBrath
    2435 posts Fans' Favourite
    You sneaky lil' CFCMishra.. Don't think you're fooling anybody with the new ID you dodgy Indian tŵat
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    Me brother cheat on me accaunt pls fix ea me no cheat
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
  • Nimmer
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was with you right up until you said "Now I got to know that my account was being accessed/Hacked by someone else".

That is the modern day equivalent of saying to your parents that you were holding those dirty magazines for a friend, honest.
  • FlackoJodye
    83 posts Park Captain
    Well its EA and they do ban randomly but getting hacked in current year... :joy:
  • VagisilFC
    1430 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    It is tough to know who to believe.

EA sent me a cheating suspension notice two weeks ago when I don't even play online. When queried what it was for they said it was a mistake?????

SNEAFU
  • greggles
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    my old account was banned because i bought fifa points....
  • Yulianna
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maybe EA has decided to act now against cheaters... Sounds very good and well done! I don't understand how people could argue being hacked as if somebody connects to your account the guy has to enter a requested security code provided by your authenticator or an email in your mailbox... Huh
  • Yulianna
    239 posts Sunday League Hero

Yep!!!!!
  • kYnTso
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2017
    Fix ur power issues first.
  • Thekf
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bro im from pakistan I know the net isnt fast enough here so I stick to sb dont go for online match. If u know u have some problem stay away from it. I dont think anything can be done now even if, I.e a big if, u r telling the truth
  • Yulianna wrote: »

Yep!!!!!

I have to disagree.

Ofcourse I can't know what the topic opener has written, but I have received an email from EA accusing me of cheating too.

I am 30 years old, I play like 1-5 games of FIFA18 maximum per evening, I have 1 kid that was born 1 month ago.

The only reason why I can think that EA send me the email is because I played 1 game. I think it was this weekend just after the patch was released

All the oponent players where just running 1 side. I tried to change tactics, make fouls etc but I couldnt fix it. So I decided to just play the game out thinking it was a bug of the new patch.

The next game this error/bug didnt occur and thankfully it was fixed.

But how was I cheating? I mean. The other team was controlled by the AI and I can't fix that... I first saw my players where doing the same and in the tactical screen all the players where on the left of the board.... but thats not something I did willingly..

I even said to my gf .. Well new patch new bugs.. If the next game is also like this... then RIP game.

I emailed EA about this.. But no response so far. I find it weird. I have never ever cheated in an online game... And why the hell would I cheat in FIFA. Come on, its a damn football game + I'm competetive. I want to learn more and become better..
  • VagisilFC
    1430 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2017
    My latest one was a ban for an online age restriction for a few hours earlier today.

Tried to do a live chat which EA refused and told me I had to ring in.

Went to sleep, woke up and everything is back to normal............for now.

Will be interesting to hear their excuse this time.

• jajce111
    2800 posts Fans' Favourite
    VagisilFC wrote: »
    My latest one was a ban for an online age restriction for a few hours earlier today.

Tried to do a live chat which EA refused and told me I had to ring in.

Went to sleep, woke up and everything is back to normal............for now.

Will be interesting to hear their excuse this time.

That was not a ban ,but a bug lol...
  • VagisilFC
    1430 posts Play-Off Hero
    How are we to know that..... it said i was restricted and i was

It stopped me from accessing the game and clearly gave me no immediate channel to remedy the issue.
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    It's a bug, i had it too sometimes in previous years.
  • Away Casual
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    My name is Andrew John and I am calling from Microsoft as you have a security issue with your computer. Please install this small exe file. Thank you sir.

"read with Pune english accent"