The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Tolisso vs Vidal vs IF Tiago

SeaDawgBob
941 posts Professional
edited October 2017
Even throw James into the mix, who's your favorite Bayern Mid and why? I need a pairing with Robben and all seem intriguing. I know Tolisso isn't the same rating wise, but I had him on Loan earlier in the year and he was quite solid and you can't beat the price.

Comments

• Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vidal is a stud for me.
  • SeaDawgBob
    941 posts Professional
    Vidal is a stud for me.

Ya I'm leaning towards Vidal, anyone have any other feedback?
  • VladimirSochi
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vidal is my favorite but a close second is Muller. His stats my not jump out at you but he's an incredible CAM. Always in the right place and can do a little bit of everything. I play him behind Lewa and Auba and it's not uncommon for him to outshine them both
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tolisso isn't bad though to be honest. I used him and Vidal as a partnership and he made plays. If he gets an IF my OTW will be badass.
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    In fact, OTW Tolisso is on my bench as a sub. My main squad midfield is Muller at CAM, IF Brozovic as LCM and Vidal at RCM. I use Tolisso to sub for Broz around 60th min, and if I need a sub for Vidal I put in Ander Herrera.
  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Id definitly pixk Vidal over the others, if you can make it work id highly reccomend IF Goretzka. He is amazing and around the same price as vidal
  • Lamboo
    48 posts Park Captain
    Tolisso lost a spot on my roster. I am running Vidal and Goretzka as my CDMs and I use Mueller as a sub for Goretzka.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    I use both Vidal and tolisso, both are beasts that boss the midfield but Vidal is better.
  • JDSPGA2
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My main team has James at CF, Vidal and IF Goretzka at CM. I can’t imagjne it getting much better than them two unless I get to icons....

My fitness team has Muller at CF, IF Arunguiz and Tolisso at CM. Those two are also a great pair.

Vidal and IF Goretzka though are the two best mids in the Bundesliga for sure though.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I have IF Thiago at CAM in my Bundesliga team and Vidal at CDM... I think those are strong points for both.

If your need is solely for a box to box CM - I think I'd go with Vidal for the superior defense. Thiago is great with his dribbling/passing however if you want a more offensive player.
  • BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    If goretzka. Best cm in the game.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    If Tolisso