Opinions on IF Mooy

Breaker1987
1484 posts Play-Off Hero
Anyone used him? What's he like?

Comments

  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really enjoying him.

    He's not great at anything but he's good at everything
  • iRusty_yo
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2017
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    Really enjoying him.

    He's not great at anything but he's good at everything

    Couldn’t agree more, best 19k I’ve spent and I got him with shadow already on
  • TomNXT
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2017
    Really awesome CM with catalyst in my 41212 (2)

    Only downvote is his face
  • StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    And he will go up in price probably to 30-35k
  • pudgyfudgy
    5512 posts Big Money Move
    Every freaking body is using him. All the EPL teams I came up against this WL had him. Quite annoying to play against, but yeah not super at any particular thing.
  • limjitwe
    6781 posts Big Money Move
    TomNXT wrote: »
    Really awesome CM with catalyst in my 41212 (2)

    Only downvote is his face

    Lol what’s up with his face? :D
  • IxToMxI
    5631 posts Big Money Move
    Didn't enjoy him he's present on the pitch but that's about it, every time he got into a shooting position in this weekend league i watched it sail wide or over the bar, literally half way through weekend league when ever it was him in the scoring position I just laughed as knew something funny was coming, he could of saved me in a few games too if he had of took his chances
  • Was trash for me. Prefer Yaya.
  • Breaker1987
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    Would you guys prefer him over Dembele?
  • TomNXT
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would you guys prefer him over Dembele?

    Lol definitely look at the stats
  • Gripbrah
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Every freaking body is using him. All the EPL teams I came up against this WL had him. Quite annoying to play against, but yeah not super at any particular thing.

    Didn't face him once haha
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    like him a lot. he is very decent at everything and for his proce he is a quite good catch!
  • DazCargill
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Very good for his price!
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    TomNXT wrote: »
    Would you guys prefer him over Dembele?

    Lol definitely look at the stats
    Using both for a while now and Dembélé is way better. Stats don’t tell the real story in this game, people should know by now.
Sign In or Register to comment.