Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

4-4-1-1-formation-guide (CTs on Page 1 and Post 3)

Comments

• ColeWorld
    11208 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone here who can compare Boateng and Sokratis?
  • tilen11
    5874 posts Big Money Move
    ColeWorld wrote: »

Used both. Boateng is a better passer but thats about it. Exact same players.
  • ColeWorld
    tilen11 wrote: »

Used both. Boateng is a better passer but thats about it. Exact same players.

Thx than I will stay with Sokratis
  • PelzyWelzy
    10175 posts Has That Special Something
    @Littleland95 - done :smiley:

16EbNjC.jpg

Cost 120k, which didnt seem too bad tbh. Expected him to cost a bit more... there was a lot undercutting going on.

So much 5* WF goodness here.
  • Shingalallada
    2231 posts Fans' Favourite
    This team is highly enjoyable

I also put Di Maria on stay wide as the LM super sub! Alessandrini is fantastic.

http://imgur.com/v5jJ6Zk

On the other hand - how would you complete this team with 20-25 k? Referring to GK and CB with decent chemistry?

http://imgur.com/j1TRgB7

Really want to sell the PL team and go for a bundesliga but Liverpool players prices is way down now and don’t want to lose
  • chaser2k15
    14200 posts Has That Special Something
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

16EbNjC.jpg

Cost 120k, which didnt seem too bad tbh. Expected him to cost a bit more... there was a lot undercutting going on.

Cracking team. @PelzyWelzy
  • nicklasolling
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thinking of getting a targetman as striker with Jesus behind. I was thinking if batsman or puskas Giroud? Anyone tried them in this formation?
  • PelzyWelzy
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

16EbNjC.jpg

Cheers bro.

Was originally going to have Nesta in Bonucci's place but right now, with my defending absolutely shambolic, figured i may as well go for as many different card designs as possible instead. Vanity and all that.

Going to get smashed on the counter regardless of if I'm using Nesta, Phil Jagielka or a 57 rated Turkish non rare bronze... squad may as well look pretty in the mean time :joy:
  • pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    Phew.. Managed to clinch Silver 1 monthly. 12-3 this weekend, 42-18 this month.

Upgraded my other squad for the last match with Rui Costa.. Not sure if I'll pick up Screamer Perisic to be the ST instead of Gomez, who I previously had as CF, or go with Mbappe or Lacazette, and change the whole team..

Still not happy with my defending, need to start trying higher pressure/aggression or something.. And also spend more than 5k on my defenders maybe :smiley:

Sieppaa2.jpg
    Sieppaa.jpg

• PelzyWelzy
    Perisic has crashed by 27k since the moment i bought him, barely an hour ago. Ffs :joy:
  • ThierryHenry1621
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Perisic has crashed by 27k since the moment i bought him, barely an hour ago. Ffs :joy:

Yup, Ozil 25k drop I paid 150k now 125k

• PelzyWelzy

Haha, i feel your pain bro. My sympathies.

Luckily they should recover.. so many panic sales going on right now, all the Scream investors probably expected prices to sky rocket as soon as boosts were active - flooded the market no doubt.

Idiots :joy:
  • Dsteve007
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Might get my self a perisic. Do you guys think he'll drop more?
  • Littleland95
    17431 posts Moderator

16EbNjC.jpg

Great team @PelzyWelzy

Would be great with a review of it. :)
  • Littleland95
    17431 posts Moderator
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

Upgraded my other squad for the last match with Rui Costa.. Not sure if I'll pick up Screamer Perisic to be the ST instead of Gomez, who I previously had as CF, or go with Mbappe or Lacazette, and change the whole team..

Still not happy with my defending, need to start trying higher pressure/aggression or something.. And also spend more than 5k on my defenders maybe :smiley:

Sieppaa2.jpg
    Sieppaa.jpg

Cool teams.:)

How's Kluivert?
  • PelzyWelzy

16EbNjC.jpg

Great team @PelzyWelzy

Would be great with a review of it. :)

I'll sort something out in the next couple of days bro :smile:
  • Dsteve007
    451 posts Sunday League Hero
    Picked up perisic for 98k. Looking forward to seeing what he can do at CF.
  • chaser2k15
    14200 posts Has That Special Something
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

16EbNjC.jpg

Cheers bro.

Was originally going to have Nesta in Bonucci's place but right now, with my defending absolutely shambolic, figured i may as well go for as many different card designs as possible instead. Vanity and all that.

Going to get smashed on the counter regardless of if I'm using Nesta, Phil Jagielka or a 57 rated Turkish non rare bronze... squad may as well look pretty in the mean time :joy:

Good attitude. Best not to think too much about defending. I just try and build a barrier of players to stop them getting through.
  • ThierryHenry1621
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So CF Perišić Scream? Or he better as ST?
  • Drossie
    65 posts Park Captain
    So CF Perišić Scream? Or he better as ST?

I have him as CF behind Higuain. Does his work very good! 2 goals on his debut
  • RoosterBlue
    1318 posts Professional
    Hatlas wrote: »
    Hey guys i'm thinking to build this

https://www.futbin.com//18/squad/915201

Thoughts ?

Looks good and a deviation from the norm like the way youve linked falcao in there.

I'd go IF Fekir and if it doesn't affect chem too much, Seri is a step up from Cyprien.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2017
    Boosts are out for the Scream cards.

Tempts me to pick up Perisic whilst waiting onSheva that does!

Hes obscene without it even better with it, get within 30yds press shoot, hold lb and press right stick button. Hes my left cm and his goals and assists are ridiculous.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move

Haha, i feel your pain bro. My sympathies.

Luckily they should recover.. so many panic sales going on right now, all the Scream investors probably expected prices to sky rocket as soon as boosts were active - flooded the market no doubt.

Idiots :joy:

Not.complaining.got.me a cuardado for.40k :)
  • pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

Sieppaa2.jpg
    Sieppaa.jpg

Cool teams.:)

How's Kluivert?

Good finisher. But feels really cluncky when there's input delay.. Probably not worth his price tag, but cant really think of anyone else who I'd rather have.. And I like having Promes in the team so Kluivert comes in handy with that strong link
  • Littleland95
    17431 posts Moderator
    Dsteve007 wrote: »
    Picked up perisic for 98k. Looking forward to seeing what he can do at CF.

Great price! He's awesome. :)
  • Hatlas
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hatlas wrote: »
    Hey guys i'm thinking to build this

https://www.futbin.com//18/squad/915201

Thoughts ?

Looks good and a deviation from the norm like the way youve linked falcao in there.

I'd go IF Fekir and if it doesn't affect chem too much, Seri is a step up from Cyprien.

Well i could have seri on 8 chem so i have to try but seri on 8 chem and cyprien on 10 it's quite the same, and for IF fekir, curiosly i found him worse than regular with same chemstyle, most efficient in front of the goal but less in good place than regular.
    Strange
  • Busterlin
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thinking of getting a targetman as striker with Jesus behind. I was thinking if batsman or puskas Giroud? Anyone tried them in this formation?

I have Giroud as striker, he is clinical!
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up

16EbNjC.jpg

That teams looks amazing
  • ColeWorld
    Actually using the 4231 but find it really hard to create chances against good opponents... Wanna go back to the 4411. What do you think about this team?

http://www.futhead.com/18/squads/1259698/

Literally the same as my team in 4231 except Overmars for Dybala
  • Littleland95
    17431 posts Moderator
    Actually using the 4231 but find it really hard to create chances against good opponents... Wanna go back to the 4411. What do you think about this team?

http://www.futhead.com/18/squads/1259698/

Literally the same as my team in 4231 except Overmars for Dybala

Team looks great. :)