NERF THE PASSING NOW!!!

Benja190782
1418 posts Play-Off Hero
edited October 2017
ASSISTED PASSING is the ONLY reason why POOR players have a change against people with actual FOOTBALL knowledge!

And that's the ONLY reason why this game has no SKILL GAB at all!

ANYONE with ANY player can park the bus, ping pong pass through the entire match, and score sweaty goals to win!

It takes NO SKILLS at all!

But WHY?

Because the passing in FIFA 18 is VERY VERY assisted, EXTREMELY accurate and so FAST that not even two teams full of Iniesta's could pass this good in real life!

It's awful that people even don't need to play football in a football game to win!

The game is simple:
  • If you play football you lose!
  • If you do exploits you win!

@EA_Lanna @EA_Andy @EA_Aidan

You could ATLEAST make a lobby for manual/semi-assisted controlled players that want to play REAL football!

You got the most accurate simulated physics and immersive atmosphere in this game that you really just need ONE more thing to be the BEST and most respected developer on our planet!

NERF THE PASSING FOR GOD SAKE!!!

Comments

• GA85
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dude football it's about pass, it's not about run in front with glitched strikers.
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    @GA85

Ping pong passing from defence to attack in less than 3 seconds has absolutely NOTHING to do with football. That's an exploit EA have created in FIFA to make the game fast and frantic!

Tiki taka takes skills and can be played by only the very best in real life!

Ping pong passing can be played by anyone with any player in FIFA.

Now why is there suddenly no one replying to this gamebreaker!

Because nearly everyone is playing like that nowadays!

It's awful...
  • GA85
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sorry but I don't get your point. Football is about pass. You need to pass the ball between your players to get spaces and score goals. I think this is really simple to understand. Anyway, EA already let down the pass gameplay in the last patch, maybe to help players like you who only can run in front with fast strikers like Son or Musa.
  • RyanM104
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @Benja190782 I've seen you do nothing but moan about the passing on this forum since I started browsing it. You could always just, y'know, stop moaning and get on with playing FIFA. But if you don't like the "Ping-Pong passing" that much, you could just sell FIFA..
  • ICUP
    4110 posts National Call-Up
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=SuyY755KQdg

Ping pong in real life.
  • RageRambler
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    OP:
    I have played over 130 games. The only games i lose are when ppl play this way. I destroy anyone who tries to play "their" way.

This game was programed to be played and mastered by ping pong triangle passing and sharp 1 2 L1 passing, while using fake shots, spin o rama flicks, and drag backs to win.

The pros play this way, and if you want to win consistently, you must play this way. Why? Because this game is a program. Figure out and master the program like the pros, and you will master the game...

Its unfortunate, but its also the sad truth of the way EA designed this game to be played
  • Danbailey_032
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Joker or sore loser ucant win all the time
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    If people think they are good at FIFA why not play on full manual controls and prove they are?

All these assists doesn't prove anything at all - no skill gab as people are yelling about.

Who decides if I hit the post on assisted shooting controls???

Who??
  • DicaniosGod
    5136 posts Big Money Move
    I agree, the game is so robotic at the moment!!
  • Redzed71
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've never seen a player in real life pass the ball 50 yards to his striker when he's facing his own goal.

Blind passing is the real bs.
  • Cobra738
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    All these ‘pros’ and YTers play with assisted Passing and it’s laughable that they consider themselves experts. FIFA was programmed so that a 10 year old can pick it up straight away.

I given up on FUT and online seasons... I can’t respect any opponent who essentially lets the AI do all the work. Try manual or even semi-assisted passing and you’ll realise just how much the AI holds your hand ...
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cobra738 wrote: »
    All these ‘pros’ and YTers play with assisted Passing and it’s laughable that they consider themselves experts. FIFA was programmed so that a 10 year old can pick it up straight away.

I given up on FUT and online seasons... I can’t respect any opponent who essentially lets the AI do all the work. Try manual or even semi-assisted passing and you’ll realise just how much the AI holds your hand ...

THIS!
  • VJones25
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    ASSISTED PASSING is the ONLY reason why POOR players have a change against people with actual FOOTBALL knowledge!

And that's the ONLY reason why this game has no SKILL GAB at all!

ANYONE with ANY player can park the bus, ping pong pass through the entire match, and score sweaty goals to win!

It takes NO SKILLS at all!

But WHY?

Because the passing in FIFA 18 is VERY VERY assisted, EXTREMELY accurate and so FAST that not even two teams full of Iniesta's could pass this good in real life!

It's awful that people even don't need to play football in a football game to win!

The game is simple:
    • If you play football you lose!
    • If you do exploits you win!

@EA_Lanna @EA_Andy @EA_Aidan

You could ATLEAST make a lobby for manual/semi-assisted controlled players that want to play REAL football!

You got the most accurate simulated physics and immersive atmosphere in this game that you really just need ONE more thing to be the BEST and most respected developer on our planet!

NERF THE PASSING FOR GOD SAKE!!!

Totally agreed.
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    Find it rather infuriating when a player with 70 passing pings a pin point 60 yard pass without looking. I really don't see how people enjoy it but if that's how they want to play I guess it's their right.
  • The ping ping pong auto pass can be stopped... what i want to know is how people set up their teams to sprint faster than the player stats for 90 min.... i would like a setting that allows people not play people that have maxed out the assist settings....
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do it again EA!

It didn't work last time you released that 180 degrees blind passes patch...
  • mihain247
    1340 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lost last night to a guy who had 36% possession. It was 4-2 for him.

3 of his goals were due to 50 meters random passes to his Striker Jesus going through my defender.
  • FAL
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    mihain247 wrote: »
    Lost last night to a guy who had 36% possession. It was 4-2 for him.

3 of his goals were due to 50 meters random passes to his Striker Jesus going through my defender.

Jesus is literally JESUS in this game. If you never watched soccer before and saw him play in this game, you’d think he was the GOAT. Yet in real life, he’s not even the best striker on his team.
  • Gazz10
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jesus