The 'Silver' Lounge

Comments

• Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    Vexco wrote: »
    You've finally seen the light vexco

I'm not even sure it's a problem with the game. Youtubers and streamers popularize basically 1 way to play then everyone follows suit. The community is just devoid of ideas.

I legit cant even remember the last time someone scored a good or creative goal on me (not saying they dont score). Just dont see how so many people can play the same boring way for over a thousand games or whatever we have to play now
  • Baners
    edited October 2017
    Also unsure if it's just a silver problem since I haven't used golds but my defenders are about dumb as hell in the box. A pass played into the feet of an attacker with 3 people around them and they just stand there.

Probably need to use RB/R1 in those situations and yah, turn up the pressure (atleast thats what pressure is supposed to do)
  • Shaanxz
    18731 posts World Class
    @Pughy30
    You got the new mario game?!

Reviews have been insane for it
  • Pughy30
    22861 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2017
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    @Pughy30
    You got the new mario game?!

Reviews have been insane for it

Bought it but can't play it until Sunday due to work. Yeah every review is saying the games at least a 9/10 it's supposed to be amazing
  • Vexco
    3357 posts National Call-Up
    Baners wrote: »
    Also unsure if it's just a silver problem since I haven't used golds but my defenders are about dumb as hell in the box. A pass played into the feet of an attacker with 3 people around them and they just stand there.

Probably need to use RB/R1 in those situations and yah, turn up the pressure (atleast thats what pressure is supposed to do)

Will do. I usually enjoy low pressure/high aggression but it's just not working so far this year.
  • iSptmnky
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    The complaining lounge
  • Vexco
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    The complaining lounge

Get used to it imo
  • Baners

Will do. I usually enjoy low pressure/high aggression but it's just not working so far this year.

My bad, its aggression thats supposed to help that. It even double teams the ball if turned up high enough

Thats what i ran last year but it seems like you said, the players gaps in the box and I struggle stopping the 1,2 rashford-martial at striker style so i would rather just play higher up the pitch in their half.

This is what i use

rK1OAWv.jpg
  • holdenwait
    46791 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Haven't even bothered to mess with CT this year
  • Vexco

My bad, its aggression thats supposed to help that. It even double teams the ball if turned up high enough

Thats what i ran last year but it seems like you said, the players gaps in the box and I struggle stopping the 1,2 rashford-martial at striker style so i would rather just play higher up the pitch in their half.

This is what i use

rK1OAWv.jpg

Switched mine to high pressure/aggression for a few matches. Hopefully it'll help. I use a 3atb so who knows lol
  • Baners
    3 at the back :D brave man...i mean you should dominate unless they get past the pressure
  • Baners
    holdenwait wrote: »

I think it helps some. Crossing is a big one imo. Hate when my full backs just bomb forward for no reason
  • Vexco
    3 at the back :D brave man...i mean you should dominate unless they get past the pressure

Switching formations to see what works lol. 4-3-3 flat is good but I used 3atb last year and it was great so we'll see.
  • Vexco
    796de2e051dfa62f1126c2ce3cd51fc0.png
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19851 posts World Class

I think it helps some. Crossing is a big one imo. Hate when my full backs just bomb forward for no reason
    I would love mine to bomb forward for crossing :joy: #CrossingFTW
  • mattiparka
    10404 posts Has That Special Something

#CrossingFTW

• Baners

I would love mine to bomb forward for crossing :joy: #CrossingFTW

I dont mind crossing just prefer to pull them forward myself then have them all thinking they are dani alves. You can easily have them sitting back and play the Y pass in front of them when you want them to attack
  • Adrian095
    32839 posts National Team Captain
    Qualified for the next weekend league for winning absolutely nothing :D :o
  • Pughy30
    22861 posts Club Captain
    New Mario is so good i forgot what it feels like to play a game that doesn't trigger me
  • DanTFC
    1359 posts Professional
    Anyone has any great hybrids consistingnof the most elite silvers?
  • Egloryx
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    anyone watching this u-17 final? been tremendous so far
  • DirtyWhiteUnited69
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Egloryx wrote: »

Shame Spain are winning
  • Littleland95
    14332 posts Moderator
    Egloryx wrote: »

Shame Spain are winning

England cruising. :)
  • DirtyWhiteUnited69
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Amazing turnaround
  • Adrian095
    32839 posts National Team Captain
    Lounge is dying :'(
  • Pughy30
    22861 posts Club Captain
    Was always gonna die down in here people either aren't using silvers or are bored of FIFA already
  • holdenwait
    46791 posts FIFA Cover Star
    tbh it was mostly because of super lig players being pricefixed because of SBC at first but haven't even made a single silver team so far. just had thievy and razack since day 1 and that's it :'(
  • Vexco
    It's dying on the weekend cuz there's no reason to get excited about any possible IF's lol
  • L_immortale
    3073 posts National Call-Up
    Lounge is dying :'(

It's dead
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Is it possible to get enjoyable matches online with Silvers (Seasons btw, not WL) genuine question, loved Silvers until they stopped tourneys etc, but had a sudden burst of nostalgia today, however, I don't see the point if they get trounced by every gold team