Disconnect after scoring last min winner

B16Lad
522 posts An Exciting Prospect
I was in the semi final of DKT, scored a winner in 120th minute and the game froze, few mins later it auto closed the game, log back on and get the DNF message so I’m back in first round. I’ll probably not get chance to have another go at qualifying so I didn’t know if it was worth getting in touch with EA support? I’ve read in the past about people being granted access via online chat but the EA help site is saying that advisors can’t grant access.

Comments

• FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    B16Lad wrote: »
    I was in the semi final of DKT, scored a winner in 120th minute and the game froze, few mins later it auto closed the game, log back on and get the DNF message so I’m back in first round. I’ll probably not get chance to have another go at qualifying so I didn’t know if it was worth getting in touch with EA support? I’ve read in the past about people being granted access via online chat but the EA help site is saying that advisors can’t grant access.

Chalk it up to bad luck, pick yourself up and get on with it.

EA don't really care. If you're good enough to qualify, you'll qualify anyway.

It's harsh but it's just one of the pitfalls of playing any online game, let alone one with notoriously budget servers.
  • B16Lad
    B16Lad wrote: »

Chalk it up to bad luck, pick yourself up and get on with it.

EA don't really care. If you're good enough to qualify, you'll qualify anyway.

It's harsh but it's just one of the pitfalls of playing any online game, let alone one with notoriously budget servers.

I’m good enough to qualify, that’s not the problem, its having the time to play the four matches.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    There’s an online form that you can fill in and it will usually/sometimes grant you qualification.
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    There’s an online form that you can fill in and it will usually/sometimes grant you qualification.

https://help.ea.com/en/self-service/fut-championship/
  • B16Lad
    Lovely, thanks @DaveSaves @G12OGN
  • IDARYL
    5678 posts Big Money Move
    I've heard if you dab in the 120 th minute then karma happens
  • B16Lad
    :D
    IDARYL wrote: »
    I've heard if you dab in the 120 th minute then karma happens