POTM/SBC investing thread -

Comments

• quikzyyy
    242 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    _Taco_ wrote: »
    quikzyyy wrote: »
    started selling some Villa players as well, Lansbury going for 2k+, Onomah 4k+

Thats because of the Halloween sbc's, not the MM. Villa and Birmingham players currently going for about 900 atm.

Would you sell or wait? I'm kinda happy with profit but if they got extinct I better not even think about the possible profit..
  • _Taco_
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    _Taco_ wrote: »
    started selling some Villa players as well, Lansbury going for 2k+, Onomah 4k+

Thats because of the Halloween sbc's, not the MM. Villa and Birmingham players currently going for about 900 atm.

Would you sell or wait? I'm kinda happy with profit but if they got extinct I better not even think about the possible profit..

Well, with the players going for >2k I would sell as fast as possible since the sbc's expires in 5 minutes. As for the other players its up to you! I already sold my 100+ Villa-Birmingham players since I was happy with the profit.
  • Tommygunn
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve got a fair few Halloween cards. If not needed they’ll obv crash and burn but do you reckon they’ll go much higher than currently when stats get boosted
  • Choppers925
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    I’ve got a fair few Halloween cards. If not needed they’ll obv crash and burn but do you reckon they’ll go much higher than currently when stats get boosted

I couldn't pack a sausage in a meat factory, haven't had so much as a sniff of a Scream card. Got an inform yesterday, from the 4th division :joy:
  • nicitel32
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    knew this, bought all 83s for discards today....
  • Valaga
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    The fact that its untradable and non repeatable makes me think there will be another sbc this week requiring a scream card
  • Choppers925
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    Valaga wrote: »
    The fact that its untradable and non repeatable makes me think there will be another sbc this week requiring a scream card

• nicitel32
    Valaga wrote: »

sure it will
  • nicitel32
    anyone have a 83 formula please?
  • oufc95
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bought loads of Dzekos for under 2k the other day currently at over 4k but should rise a bit more still.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
  • nicitel32

thanks..and i think the prizes for 84s and 83s will go up with the tradeable SBC that i think will pop up too..maybe i would say this friday
  • nicitel32
    oufc95 wrote: »
    Bought loads of Dzekos for under 2k the other day currently at over 4k but should rise a bit more still.

very clever...i think it will go only up....i bought 30 bernardo silvas for 1800...and today all other 83s for bin
  • oufc95
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bought 30 Valero at 1.7k selling at 4k now.
  • Do you guys think IF Sterling is a good investment? Currently ~74K on PC
  • SimmoEFC
    11488 posts Has That Special Something
    Bought about 20 Valero the other day for 700 coins, just sold them all for 5k :p
  • nicitel32
    f me,packed forster :/
  • Aarong222
    15408 posts Moderator
    terror from the deep is not worth completing right?
  • BradyP11
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I've had 40 Aduriz since the first day of Fifa for 1k. Finally sold for 4.5k each, which could be to soon or to cheap. Decided to complete the sbc out of some players in my club and got peter crouch. Safe to say I won't be doing any of those again!
  • nicitel32
    BradyP11 wrote: »
    I've had 40 Aduriz since the first day of Fifa for 1k. Finally sold for 4.5k each, which could be to soon or to cheap. Decided to complete the sbc out of some players in my club and got peter crouch. Safe to say I won't be doing any of those again!

learnt my lesson toady too..packed forster out of it..never ever :D
  • Infamous Utd FC
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    guys is it worth investing in juve v milan players at this point in time?
  • CeeQue
    11404 posts Has That Special Something

You could if they are Italian
  • Aarong222
    15408 posts Moderator
    Just packed Casemiro from a weekly challenge, easiest 40k ever
  • Tommygunn
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    CeeQue wrote: »

You could if they are Italian

I bought a load of non Italian as I thought ea might throw a curve ball
  • Infamous Utd FC
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    got a few siglios and sturaros
  • Choppers925
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well it looks like someone went and grassed to EA that there was a MM leak out, hopefully they don't change it now!!
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Well it looks like someone went and grassed to EA that there was a MM leak out, hopefully they don't change it now!!

?
  • Choppers925
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    They posted a picture of the alleged leak and tagged EA in their Tweet.
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up

EA won't change it.

anyways the leak is fake so doesn't change anything.
  • Choppers925
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    mMounirm wrote: »

EA won't change it.

anyways the leak is fake so doesn't change anything.

I definitely think that the image is fake, but let's be honest, EA aren't exactly going to have an image for it. The image was made, it's just a matter of how much truth went into whoever made it :)