Praise Ea sports

neefaskru2
137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Thanks Ea,
Not only we can relax playing the most balanced and entertaining online gameplay in the history of games but we can operate fast and surf through transfer market.
We are grateful u listen to us, players, making the game better, instead of introducing pointless features to make money

Comments

• ItsA3buttonGame
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    neefaskru2 wrote: »
    Thanks Ea,
    Not only we can relax playing the most balanced and entertaining online gameplay in the history of games but we can operate fast and surf through transfer market.
    We are grateful u listen to us, players, making the game better, instead of introducing pointless features to make money

Omg what are you on!!!! Hahaha :D TM is the only fun available atm.
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2017
  • TRADING2CR9
    674 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks Ea,

Omg what are you on!!!! Hahaha :D TM is the only fun available atm.

Exactly, go play a weekend of fut champions and a week of squad battles. That'll soon change his opinion :lol:.
  • neefaskru2
    what are u on m8s u haven't got a sarcasm -.-
  • ItsA3buttonGame
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    what are u on m8s u haven't got a sarcasm -.-

Reading it again taking your broken English into consideration, it makes sense now :D:D
  • Mmandras
    6322 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2017
    Fifa is like virtual drug. When you read all the comments everyone seeems to hate it but can't live without it. Not sure if good old hypocracy or addiction. I do thank EA for keeping me passionate about it when I have lost almost all of my gaming enthusiasm including awesome PS4 exclusives... This first month of Fifa I haven't touched PSVR, or any of the games in the backlog. Don't care much for XOX upgrade or even Mario Oddysey. And the season has just started so many dynamic content ahead including WC 2018 dlc. In my book Fifa is absolutely flawed best value for money and all the ranting about poor gamplay is kind of annoying but understandable. I am sure that if some game industry catastrophic event occured and Fifa just vanished from face of the earth, that would make many people genuinely sad. I think metascore is unfair also and that it is much better than PES. There ya go, I will let myself out now. :D
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Fifa is like virtual drug. When you read all the comments everyone seeems to hate it but can't live without it. Not sure if good old hypocracy or addiction. I do thank EA for keeping me passionate about it when I have lost almost all of my gaming enthusiasm including awesome PS4 exclusives... This first month of Fifa I haven't touched PSVR, or any of the games in the backlog. Don't care much for XOX upgrade or even Mario Oddysey. And the season has just started so many dynamic content ahead including WC 2018 dlc. In my book Fifa is absolutely flawed best value for money and all the ranting about poor gamplay is kind of annoying but understandable. I am sure that if some game industry catastrophic event occured and Fifa just vanished from face of the earth, that would make many people genuinely sad. I think metascore is unfair also and that it is much better than PES. There ya go, I will let myself out now. :D

TBH I swear there is an element of addiction......
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Waspy wrote: »
    Mmandras wrote: »

TBH I swear there is an element of addiction......

It's the same with every game that has something akin to loot boxes. Fifa's loot boxes are opening packs for players. I could go into great detail as to why Fifa is so addictive.

The gameplay is in a bad spot at the moment, but I'm hoping they fix it with the next update. Even with the lackluster gameplay, you've plenty of other ways of keeping entertained. That's the brilliant thing about Fifa, it's how much content they've outside of playing games.
  • leon1309
    4502 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure if FIFA has the licence for WC dlc?
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    edited October 2017
    Hi my name is dean aka dean.g 07 ( ps4)
    It is deffo an addiction in some ways , im 32 and will never put fifa b4 my mrs, lil boy and life but i have been playing since 94 lol honestly its kinda part of my life .
    Its what i enjoy most in my downtime when off work or to chill etc.
    I was watching tv with the mrs last night and apparently i was staring into space and looked so sad , the mrs said " are you ok youve seemed like somethings been on your mind all day " to my own amazement my reply was " im fine i just really want to buy my new team but cant decide wether to hit up the 85 or 87 crespo "
    She then replied " you got issues" while laughing , but then i actually thought do i have issues ?
    After thinking for a fw mins i thought no im cool im a nice fella i work hard av a nice mrs and great lil 5 yr old boy , just because i still love fifa in my spare time like i did when younger dont mean nothing, its better than a worse hobby like drugs or getting smashed everyday i suppose.
    Anyway i realised if i was debating buying an antonio , vardy , or musa for eg then i would have serious issues and maybe need to speak to some one as ive gone to far and become lost in the game like so many who cannot be saved and have let the addiction take over , but fact is crespos a beast and im very proud of myself
    I can honestly say im addicted to fifa still , wether the games great or bad at the time even at 32 with a nice life . The day my addiction starts heading towards spiralling out of control and i pick up one of said players or use maybe ptb tactics il knock the game on the head completly , but untill then i have my addiction under control and im good :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

• harryhaynes
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Clearly sarcasm.
  • neefaskru2
    Clearly sarcasm.

• Aqeel87
    3497 posts National Call-Up
    Clearly sarcasm.

• sks476
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ea have done a great job. This game cost me £50 and will keep me entertained all year. Good value for money.