edited October 2017
Share your amazing Fut champions , squad battles and season goals here
Amazing back heel goal from Jesus

Post edited by squado15 on

Comments

• Were you playing in the jungle?
  • Demon_reborn
    2826 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really hate jesus. Disgustingly over powered.
  • TRADING2CR9
    674 posts Sunday League Hero

Worse than son last year, literally can't stop Jesus this year. He wins every single bs rebound possible and even if you do tackle him he'll nutmeg you and somehow bouce off 2 defenders and score.
  • squado15
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2017

Worse than son last year, literally can't stop Jesus this year. He wins every single bs rebound possible and even if you do tackle him he'll nutmeg you and somehow bouce off 2 defenders and score.

He's incredibly good :D:D
  • TRADING2CR9
    674 posts Sunday League Hero
    squado15 wrote: »

He's incredibly good :D:D

I absolutely hate him. I can defend any other player and be ok. Yes I'll concede here and there due to mistakes but I find defending Ronaldo soo much easier than Jesus.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up

After about 50 games across 2 WL I don’t really think he is worth the coins. Next to IF Immobile and doesn’t contribute nearly as much, either scores a couple in a game or is completely silent while Immobile is consistent and contributes every game. Sold Jesus as I don’t feel he is worth anywhere close to 70k. Just think everyone is using him and that’s why he is so hyped up. Solid card for sure, not 70k worth though, will buy back once he drops to a reasonable price
  • squado15
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    sounders3 wrote: »

After about 50 games across 2 WL I don’t really think he is worth the coins. Next to IF Immobile and doesn’t contribute nearly as much, either scores a couple in a game or is completely silent while Immobile is consistent and contributes every game. Sold Jesus as I don’t feel he is worth anywhere close to 70k. Just think everyone is using him and that’s why he is so hyped up. Solid card for sure, not 70k worth though, will buy back once he drops to a reasonable price

i was building calcio A until i packed Jesus and decided to go hybrid
    i wouldn't waste 70k on an 81 rated player no way
  • Rulistening
    1959 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been struggling with the Ebay goals myself
  • squado15
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    Been struggling with the Ebay goals myself

:D:D:D:D
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Personally my Amazon goal is Wonder Woman!
  • squado15
    732 posts Semi-Pro
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Personally my Amazon goal is Wonder Woman!

Waiting to bid :D:D