The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Is Schmeichel junior any good?

funkychill
108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So, question for the guys who used him? I really liked his special cards last year, and probably was the best gk in premier league for me. But since in this years fifa a lot of long shots come in, i'm wondering if his height might be a problem? Cheers

P.S. I'm using Hart at the moment.

Comments

• Dasco
    6503 posts Big Money Move
    I prefer Begovic over those two tbh from what I've experienced on draft.
  • BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    It really does still confuse me that he has a current card and icon cards at the same time, for your question tho, I think there is a noticeable difference between his gold card and the icon card (I've only used the 86 icon)
  • X-yusei-X
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    BigKram wrote: »
    It really does still confuse me that he has a current card and icon cards at the same time, for your question tho, I think there is a noticeable difference between his gold card and the icon card (I've only used the 86 icon)

Please tell me you are kidding?
  • mjustic
    1316 posts Professional
    X-yusei-X wrote: »

:D
  • BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro

Huh?
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up

Huh?

Haha
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up

• ozcs_69
    3466 posts National Call-Up
    this is amazing, wait i grab popcorn
  • Tennster10
    1963 posts Fans' Favourite
    Icon is his dad
  • BigKram
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    Icon is his dad

??? You are joking me aren't you???
  • Zv1k0
    5959 posts Big Money Move
    Icon is his dad

LooooL :D
  • funkychill
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's trolling you guys. There's no way he could be that uninformed.
  • SlyT1495
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Icon is his dad

Still trolling I see