Best squad with 1.6 Million

RDR123
286 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2017
So have never had a decent amount of coins before last night I packed Icon Viera 88! Decided to sell him and got 1.67 Million :p Any suggestions for team building? I'm used to having 200k not this much so really not sure what to do. Thanks :)

Comments

• BestFutPlayaEver
    1856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ofcouse you need Jesus martial and Sterling up top. Get a mid of bakayoko, nguye and Viera. Back line of bellerin, Smalling, Jones and shaw. Go as Petr cech.
  • Lackosweat
    6064 posts Big Money Move
    Save up some coins to get CR7 + standard players around him. You're pretty much set for the rest of this fifa ;)
  • RDR123
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Save up some coins to get CR7 + standard players around him. You're pretty much set for the rest of this fifa ;)

Hmmm not sure I want to splash it all on 1 player, I know can't quite believe I got him!
  • SPAMPEBS
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    Continue to play with rubbish cheaper players like rashford jesus and Martial. And invest the rest wisely and you'll have 2 maybe 3 million more in no time. You need money to make money on fifa.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8773 posts League Winner
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    Continue to play with rubbish cheaper players like rashford jesus and Martial. And invest the rest wisely and you'll have 2 maybe 3 million more in no time. You need money to make money on fifa.

@SPAMPEBS

Teach me
  • SPAMPEBS
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »

@SPAMPEBS

Teach me

Well it was really easy to invest in 84 informs a couple weeks ago when they were 12k....i had near 100 of them and sold them all for 30k (you do the maths on that profit) ....now I'm gambling with otw cards, will sell as soon as they score during the hype. Also 84 cards like dzeko and aduriz can be had for 2500 coins, as soon as an 84+ sbc drops they will double and probably triple in price.
  • RDR123
    So cheap BPL and invest is the advice with 1.6 million :s
  • desperado646
    515 posts Sunday League Hero
    RDR123 wrote: »
    So have never had a decent amount of coins before last night I packed Icon Viera 88! Decided to sell him and got 1.67 Million :p Any suggestions for team building? I'm used to having 200k not this much so really not sure what to do. Thanks :)

BTW, which pack did you pack Icon Viera in???
  • RDR123
    RDR123 wrote: »

BTW, which pack did you pack Icon Viera in???

It's was from a SBC only one of the advance ones that costs about 25k to complete all of them. It was a rare players mega pack, 30 players all rare had Icon Viera 88 and Cech :p
  • desperado646
    515 posts Sunday League Hero
    Luck you!! :'(
  • RDR123
    Luck you!! :'(

I know I'm lucky but I have been playing Fifa since fifa 2003 and this is the first time anything like this has happened :D