bring back a 5 min quit rule or something!

mojav
151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
think ive lost 40 games so far by quitting because unbearable lag its really not fair to be punished for doing so

Comments

• Blackpoolmonster
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    Sort your internet then, I’ve played over 200 games and had lag in 10 games at the very most.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Sort your internet then, I’ve played over 200 games and had lag in 10 games at the very most.

• Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    That will just open up a big can of worms for the rotten 90% of the community to quit when they come up agains high rated team
  • opasni_
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    I had lag in maybe 5 games max this year, no disconnections also.
  • mojav
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You guys are lucky peak time it's unplayable for me
  • teruwah
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm guessing it's a location thing. I'm in Aus and even with full connection it's awful.

Easily the worst game i've ever played server quality wise but not much you can do!
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    teruwah wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's a location thing. I'm in Aus and even with full connection it's awful.

Easily the worst game i've ever played server quality wise but not much you can do!

I'm also in Aus, do you get lag in regular seasons or weekend league? I mainly get lag in weekend league
  • Josh7691
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played over 140 games and had major lag in about 5 games. With what you'd be suggesting, people would be quitting as soon as they see any top tier player.
  • ZizioGardo
    1391 posts Professional
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    That will just open up a big can of worms for the rotten 90% of the community to quit when they come up agains high rated team

Exactly. This is a horrible idea.