11280 posts Has That Special Something
edited October 2017

OT: What animal scares you the most? 124 votes

Alligator
0%
lalala 1 vote
Spider
24%
MikeOoSUPERDANoOCampinoBasShaanxzbearDoD_JesterRedArmyDoofkrakos000gettysburg11CbfitnessAgasfyPaawkyBennMatthewUTDBcfcDale88Ryan10gtherealmerk33NehemiahPhife_Dawg 30 votes
Snake
18%
RadioShaqFRSM00SxnfmuelBenzP7BlarixPDemonKurtPalacePinterAIeksChubbsStewPartyHeppersTMaher7HujaberNightmareNIALIST4RSimmoEFCFinesse_4daysSummer69 23 votes
Scorpion
5%
fluffymnuffyFootyFootyFootballMemphisDepay23Carlos181OnTheDaleyleverkuseeeenNervous_Nick 7 votes
Shark
9%
CarswellDonkeyKongSKhan31DirtyHarryCallaShaunCPFCdopetothemaxzzachzxWonderMousehjdjydyufuBlakeeeeeeeeBlessingshrv97 12 votes
Bat
0%
futureyears 1 vote
Wasp/Hornet
9%
GazzaMike_PickfordFLASHFLUSH1JoeAVFC1986Antparry92DarthGrowlerdylwmsSanchezzzzCheetah ThumbsTimRUFCFUTAbellCalayrdonia 12 votes
Rat
7%
HolgerBadstuber NornIronReusPugzillaUpstartCaesardeamonshead2Ibte10FifaGeek97King_Boontai 9 votes
Pirahna
0%
Other..
23%
NingRealMSmudgeDiggyBarslundLeonidasJBapfelmus_maCHer1Legends.1878DobbyDooDahRecardoUbermanCrosslandUlook92DtslimPiemanBatmansAGeordieKnowlesdinhoYOLOT0URED i n k xDPochBall 29 votes

Comments

• Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Spider
    I'd take hand to hand combat with a grizzly bear over messing with any type of bug. Don't like them little ****
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    Other..
    @hoban95
  • Carswell
    7855 posts League Winner
    Shark
    Shark for me. Piranhas would be bad as well. Something about things being underwater where I can’t see them instills fear.
  • krakos000
    17109 posts World Class
    edited October 2017
    Spider
    **** SPIDERS
  • TimRUFC
    3219 posts National Call-Up
    Wasp/Hornet
    Angry little [email protected]*#€s that just sing you for the fun of it :joy:
  • BullishBull
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Crocodile... In Africa the animals need a drink especially in the summer and the **** just sit under the water all day waiting for some poor **** just to come and have a drink and boom they strike and eat you alive. I’d shoot every crocodile if I could, evil ****.
  • TimRUFC
    Wasp/Hornet
    Crocodile... In Africa the animals need a drink especially in the summer and the **** just sit under the water all day waiting for some poor **** just to come and have a drink and boom they strike and eat you alive. I’d shoot every crocodile if I could, evil ****.

Even the crocs gotta eat bro :joy:
  • BullishBull
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TimRUFC wrote: »

Even the crocs gotta eat bro :joy:

They can eat fish or an animal that dies on the banks or something. I just can’t stand them. They even eat humans ffs.
  • LeonidasJB
    14452 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2017
    Other..
    Dog.
    Dogs don't actually scare me as such, but realistically it is the only animal I am likely to come across that could harm me.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Spider
    Carswell wrote: »
    Shark for me. Piranhas would be bad as well. Something about things being underwater where I can’t see them instills fear.

Good survival based fear to have. The water is one of the few places where if something wants us dead, there really isn't a whole lot we can do about it....unless you're on a whaling ship, than youre fine.
  • Uberman
    15716 posts World Class
    Other..
    Dogs
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    edited October 2017
    Other..
    My cat because I truly believe he is trying to kill me by suddenly stopping in front of my feet when we are walking down the stairs. I also don't like the way he looks at me, he has this look that says, "if you die, I will eat you!"

I love him though!
  • Smudge
    4518 posts National Call-Up
    Other..
    Birds
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Other..
    Women
  • hjdjydyufu
    6112 posts Big Money Move
    Shark
    Carswell wrote: »
  • hoban95
    47121 posts FIFA Cover Star
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Other..
    Rottweilers
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25969 posts Player of the Year
    Spider
    I don’t like the way they move.
  • DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    Other..
    Black Panther for me.

You go to a zoo when a big one is pacing up and down eyeing you up. Absolute beautiful and intimidating at the same time.
  • Carlos181
    3388 posts National Call-Up
    Scorpion
    Deal with these each time I visit my grandparents in Mexico. Been “stung” by these a couple of times while I was sleeping, and they burn like a mother F’r.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3317 posts National Call-Up
    Other..

Crocs are the coolist predators in the animal kingdom, closely followed by the Jaguar.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3317 posts National Call-Up
    Other..
    None scare me as the dream holiday is a safari.
  • DoD_Jester
    26174 posts Player of the Year
    Spider
    I will kill em all
  • YOLOT0URE
    6699 posts Big Money Move
    Other..
    The missus
  • Antparry92
    16928 posts World Class
    Wasp/Hornet
    The only horrible [email protected]#*s that want to hurt you for no reason what so ever.

They don't even pollinate like bees either, useless things
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    Wasp/Hornet
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    The only horrible [email protected]#*s that want to hurt you for no reason what so ever.

Certain species of wasp pollinate, for example figs are pollinated by a wasp
  • Ning
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    Other..
    Killer Whale

They just **** everything's **** up for fun, not even to eat.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Humans
  • TimRUFC
    Wasp/Hornet
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Certain species of wasp pollinate, for example figs are pollinated by a wasp

Don’t like figs, death to wasps! :joy:
  • King_Boontai
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rat
    Rats........ saw a movie when i was younger and a rat was eating someone alive. Hate them.