Why pay 30k to do the Hyundai league Marque Matchup

Burnie
233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Why are crazy people paying 30k and over to do the Hyundai league part of the marque matchup when all you get is a 7.5k pack and a premium electrum players pack for completing it.

Seems madness to me

Comments

• Vaaass
    2994 posts National Call-Up
    Burnie wrote: »
    Why are crazy people paying 30k and over to do the Hyundai league part of the marque matchup when all you get is a 7.5k pack and a premium electrum players pack for completing it.

Seems madness to me

Isn't it a rare electrum players pack? So effectively 6 rare gold players and 6 rare silver players
  • WellWornSock
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah im not doing it
  • Burnie
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vaaass wrote: »

Seems madness to me

Isn't it a rare electrum players pack? So effectively 6 rare gold players and 6 rare silver players

Yeah it is a rare one but is that not like worth 25k
  • iBarçaBoy
    1579 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017

Seems madness to me

Idd but prices of those players or not anymore 10k...
    Just got wto players combined for 13k... And got a Inform (discard) in the pack so made break-even only on this SBC, the orther 3 i made profit...
  • agentxyz2
    829 posts Professional
    Its all cuz EA wanted to be Stubborn and not have one of the greatest rivalries (Inter vs Milan) as a Marquee matchup. "We don't wanna be too predictable guys, and inflate the market" my ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    It’s a game, it’s not real money. Who cares if you make a return. I don’t. Jeez...
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Vaaass wrote: »

Seems madness to me

Yeah it is a rare one but is that not like worth 25k

Worth 55k
  • Lackosweat
    7538 posts League Winner
    Don't even care. Made the easiest 100k coins off these people B)
  • iBarçaBoy
    1579 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lackosweat wrote: »

in total i made also 100k profit after doing all those 4 squads if i sell everything...
  • CeeQue
    13025 posts Has That Special Something
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Same did it and made 200k so can't complain. Honestly there are loads of threads here on info prior to these.

So if you miss out tough luck.
  • chosenone
    2324 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2017
    I made loads of coins profit on it and did it for dirt cheap myself. And I was lucky enough to pack Salah in the 7.5k pack which gave me a nice 45k alone. Its not bad.

There are so many suggestions for the next MMs everywhere as @CeeQue said and the Melbourne game was an obvious choice so if you didn't prepare, don't moan. MMs have been going on for over a year so you know what to expect by now!!

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/306718/potm-sbc-investing-thread-potm-september-discussion-marquee-match-up-predictions/p1
  • RadioShaq
    16227 posts Moderator
    chosenone wrote: »
    I made loads of coins profit on it and did it for dirt cheap myself. And I was lucky enough to pack Salah in the 7.5k pack which gave me a nice 45k alone. Its not bad.

There are so many suggestions for the next MMs everywhere as @CeeQue said and the Melbourne game was an obvious choice so if you didn't prepare, don't moan. MMs have been going on for over a year so you know what to expect by now!!

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/306718/potm-sbc-investing-thread-potm-september-discussion-marquee-match-up-predictions/p1

Why would you do it even if you got the players cheap? Unless it's untradeables wouldn't you make more coins selling them? I dunno why anyone does any of them besides the few that are even in terms of worth to the rewards.
  • chosenone
    edited October 2017
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    chosenone wrote: »

Why would you do it even if you got the players cheap? Unless it's untradeables wouldn't you make more coins selling them? I dunno why anyone does any of them besides the few that are even in terms of worth to the rewards.

I had 3-4 untradeables and I used some players from other leagues and players who were only going for 2-3k - tbh I just like opening packs and I packed Salah in the 7.5k pack so its justified lol. I wanted the final pack as well. I was hoping to pack a few silvers for the Russian and Nos league SBCs for even more coins. I think I could have sold the players I used for around 10k in total. And I made 45k from Salah plus around 12k from the rest and the final pack
  • RadioShaq
    16227 posts Moderator
    Yeah but saying it was worth it because of what you packed isn't the right way to look at it. That means your ok to over pay 50k for a 7k pack because your going to get Messi.
  • chosenone
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Yeah but saying it was worth it because of what you packed isn't the right way to look at it. That means your ok to over pay 50k for a 7k pack because your going to get Messi.

No its doesnt! I paid around 1.5k for it as they were untradeable or min price but I could have sold for 1012k for it as i said. obviously I wouldn't submitted it if they were worth 50k. but I can gamble on the 12k for the 7.5 and the premium electrum players pack for a big boost. at this point 12k for 6 rare gold players with highish player prices + 6 silver rares + the 7.5 pack is worth it. I can gamble on that much.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    People have tons of coins that spent their money on the game so they just toss coins at stuff like this to complete it and get more packs. That's the same reason you can list squad fitness or other cards up for 500 over the going rate and they will get bought... lazy buyers that will just throw coins at things and when they run out they grab the credit card again.

I don't mind since I am on the other end of collecting those coins from them for holding on to players like this.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Bring them on im gutted its ending their lack of foreplanning has earned me 300 bronze packs as I keep getting.the.same.melbourne.guy time.and again so.added another 600 minimum players of which many that I can then sell at obscene rates when that lack of foreplanning rears its head again eg this weekend and pola.d or switzerland :)
  • chosenone
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    People have tons of coins that spent their money on the game so they just toss coins at stuff like this to complete it and get more packs. That's the same reason you can list squad fitness or other cards up for 500 over the going rate and they will get bought... lazy buyers that will just throw coins at things and when they run out they grab the credit card again.

I don't mind since I am on the other end of collecting those coins from them for holding on to players like this.

yeah exactly. but there also some really stupid people out there who are thinking ok so i have 48k, this MM costs 50k let me play 2 matches and make it to 50k. now i have 50k let me finish this SBC off.

*Opens 7.5k pack expecting Ronaldo