Son, Sané or Martial?

SkeltonTom
1132 posts Professional
Currently got Son on the LW of my Premier League team. Wondering whether to upgrade to Martial or Sané or stick with Son?

Comments

• atephon
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are you unhappy with Son? Could you try them all out? Does a subjective opinion really matter? Why can't you make this decision yourself?

These post are filling the forums. Nothing new... meh

/endrant
  • Alexrb89
    3450 posts National Call-Up
    atephon wrote: »
    Are you unhappy with Son? Could you try them all out? Does a subjective opinion really matter? Why can't you make this decision yourself?

/endrant

Get your point but a bit harsh.
  • Lunty
    2452 posts Fans' Favourite

/endrant

Want something new? Go to a different forum then.

OP personally i never liked Son Or Sane, just bought Martial myself but won’t be home to try him for a few hours
  • atephon
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

/endrant

Yeah sorry. Just a bit fed up. I hope you get some good, useful advice, Tom.
  • Alexrb89
    3450 posts National Call-Up
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

/endrant

Yeah sorry. Just a bit fed up. I hope you get some good, useful advice, Tom.

Thankyou, but it wasn't my thread haha
  • atephon
    edited October 2017
    I know, you were on point though.

OT: For what its worth: Son is the worst to play against.
  • SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional

/endrant

I thought these questions are the point of these forums?
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    If your playing on the wing I would say Sane as Martial to me is better as a LF
  • SkeltonTom wrote: »

/endrant

I thought these questions are the point of these forums?

• SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional
    Enigma8784 wrote: »

Yeah play 4-3-3(2) mate. I like Son, but just wondered if people thought Sané or Martial are significantly better?
  • IxToMxI
    5488 posts Big Money Move
    I haven't tried Sane personally, I used Son for half a weekend league and then changed to Martial very different players in all honesty both effective in different ways.

If you can afford to pick up Martial and keep Son I would suggest playing a few games giving them half each that's what I usually do as it's a fairer evaluation against the same player.
  • miri
    2749 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played against Martial so much in Weekend League and he never did anything. Mane was the only PL left sided player who consistently caused me problems. Just seems SO incredibly fast.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5052 posts Big Money Move
    Enigma8784 wrote: »

• Yago Mendes
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Son...
  • SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional
    miri wrote: »
    Played against Martial so much in Weekend League and he never did anything. Mane was the only PL left sided player who consistently caused me problems. Just seems SO incredibly fast.

Interesting. Mané is out of my price range unfortunately :(
  • SkeltonTom
    1132 posts Professional
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    miri wrote: »

Interesting. Mané is out of my price range unfortunately :(

I guess I could save up for him, if he’s that good?
  • MonkeyBoy
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use coutinho, if you can handle the 'lack' of pace he's perfect for cutting in and curling one into the top corner.
  • Maggoo
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sané at LM/LF, Martial at ST ;)