Scu11duggery
2059 posts Fans' Favourite
Looking for ideas?

Comments

• Whats your main team
  • Scu11duggery
    Main team is a Serie A team with MVB.

Other than Strootman and Florenzi, every other player is 40k plus so would be out of budget - Buffon, Florenzi, OTW Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro, Nainggolan, Strootman, Dybala, OTW Bernardeschi, 91 MVB, IF El Shaa.
  • Main team is a Serie A team with MVB.

Other than Strootman and Florenzi, every other player is 40k plus so would be out of budget - Buffon, Florenzi, OTW Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro, Nainggolan, Strootman, Dybala, OTW Bernardeschi, 91 MVB, IF El Shaa.

Nice team btw. Reckon your best bet would be a pl sweat team for your fitness team
  • Scu11duggery

Nice team btw. Reckon your best bet would be a pl sweat team for your fitness team

Ugh, no thanks. :p

I'm determined to (try to) play good football and not contribute to the non stop conveyor belt of PL sweat teams doing the rounds!

Looking at Ligue 1, cheap Bundes, Liga NOS for potential inspiration. Wondering who had experience or ideas.
  • benicspo
    1279 posts Professional

Ugh, no thanks. :p

I'm determined to (try to) play good football and not contribute to the non stop conveyor belt of PL sweat teams doing the rounds!

Looking at Ligue 1, cheap Bundes, Liga NOS for potential inspiration. Wondering who had experience or ideas.

Find a player in one of the more obscure leagues who looks good and build a team around him. IF Locadia is popular as he has scope for good links to players like Depay and Promes and has awesome stats. When I make a team I just pick a player (usually a special card and an attacking player) and make a concept squad to play around with different ideas.