POTM/SBC investing thread -

Comments

• jimmykabs
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone investing for potential scream cards?
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    Joe wrote: »
    Anyone remember when the MM leaks happend last week?
    Monday.

Cheers, want to cash in on my Pirates/Kaiser players but I'll wait a little longer.
  • Denisianes
    8148 posts League Winner
    jimmykabs wrote: »
    Anyone investing for potential scream cards?

How could you know who can get one, if it is even a thing this year?.....except Fellaini :joy:
  • vivalaram
    747 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Regarding the totw sbc I thought it was a little later week 10 or so, but I like to keep my eye on 'Nick trading' on YouTube and he is never far wrong and said it was week 5 , either way there isn't much to mass invest in at the mo i don't think
  • vivalaram
    747 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Did they really drop a totw SBC in week 5 though? I think it was very close to Christmas.

Also repeating my question: is there someone from Ireland or Norway?

I'm from Ireland, what do you wanna know?

How do you fancy your chances later against the mighty gold and black :wink: I'm thinking a draw and would take that tbf
  • Peppemilano
    1466 posts Professional
    vivalaram wrote: »
    Regarding the totw sbc I thought it was a little later week 10 or so, but I like to keep my eye on 'Nick trading' on YouTube and he is never far wrong and said it was week 5 , either way there isn't much to mass invest in at the mo i don't think

yeah that is why I posted my question here..
  • rayren25
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dont know where to post this, but OTW Mbappe is 900 k atm - madness !
  • kohmi90
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will the south african guys go up to 10k each?
  • SPN1987
    2158 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is this thread also about Icon Investments? If so, does anyone know which icon might be a decent investment for max 700k? Was thinking about baby Ferdinand and Matthäus myself.
  • Peppemilano
    1466 posts Professional
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    Is this thread also about Icon Investments? If so, does anyone know which icon might be a decent investment for max 700k? Was thinking about baby Ferdinand and Matthäus myself.

no. there is a thread about icon and investments. would be better to post it there instead of there. Thanks :)
  • Bought some Bernardeschis...

Just wondering, is there someone from Ireland or Norway? Got a question, could be on to something.

Im from Norway
  • Loke1
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    arnavisco wrote: »
    Bought some Bernardeschis...

Just wondering, is there someone from Ireland or Norway? Got a question, could be on to something.

Im from Norway

Also from Norway.
  • kohmi90
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've got a tip from the belgian pro league: silver card samuel kalu was a golden sub today and scored 2 goals. His team won 2-0 and his BIN was already changeable. For what its worth
  • Teckers03
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    kohmi90 wrote: »
    I've got a tip from the belgian pro league: silver card samuel kalu was a golden sub today and scored 2 goals. His team won 2-0 and his BIN was already changeable. For what its worth

Nice shout!
  • Origanool
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    kohmi90 wrote: »

Might be a silly question but why would you invest in him?

• WellWornSock
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gala-Fener and Ajax-Feyenoord should be nailed on as upcoming MM's?
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah, but so was Milan-Inter. EA being EA, probably another weird matchup from Japan league. :D
    mHazard wrote: »

Yeah, but so was Milan-Inter. EA being EA, probably another weird matchup from Japan league. :D

And Liverpool - Man United. You couldn't get more of a marquee matchup than that. Anyway I've bought lots of dutch ajax/feyenoord players and quite a few Al ahli/ittihad cards, heres to hoping.
  • Is now a good time to sell Rui Patricio IF's (85 rated)? Don't know if i should wait longer or not.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4925 posts National Call-Up
    Is now a good time to sell Rui Patricio IF's (85 rated)? Don't know if i should wait longer or not.

The issue would be if there is a better option in therror upcoming totw
  • pafiel
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any leaks about mm?
    I think that im pretty well prepaired, but i cleared my tradepile and wondering what to invest in.
  • oufc95
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pafiel wrote: »
    Any leaks about mm?
    I think that im pretty well prepaired, but i cleared my tradepile and wondering what to invest in.

No leaks. Just invest in what you think at discard price and you cannot go wrong.
  • pafiel
    I did. South africa, eiredivisie, ligue1, calcio a, Austria, k league, mls, a league, dawry jamel and super lig.
  • Mahy87
    600 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did. South africa, eiredivisie, ligue1, calcio a, Austria, k league, mls, a league, dawry jamel and super lig.

why south africa ? which game is coming up ?
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mahy87 wrote: »

Kaizer v Orlando
  • Mahy87
    Manda1997 wrote: »
    Mahy87 wrote: »

Kaizer v Orlando

Thanks... you think its worth to pick some of their players ?
  • pafiel
    Sure
    Ea gave this match last year in mm
  • GiveMeKoke
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2017
    After Chelsea last weekend and his performance v Stoke, De Bruyne is definitely in pole position at the moment POTM. Next two games are Burnley at home and WBA away. 2/2 MOTM's so far.

My original guess would be for there to be a SBC similar to Mane's which followed the journey of De Bruyne's career etc

EDIT: Origi and Dimata (both Belgian) at wolfsburg..
    Post edited by GiveMeKoke on
  • Choppers925
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    Any leaks about mm?

They won't be from the same source as last time if there are any, the guy's Twitter account got zapped!!
  • Mahy87
    GiveMeKoke wrote: »
    After Chelsea last weekend and his performance v Stoke, De Bruyne is definitely in pole position at the moment POTM. Next two games are Burnley at home and WBA away. 2/2 MOTM's so far.

My original guess would be for there to be a SBC similar to Mane's which followed the journey of De Bruyne's career etc

EDIT: Origi and Dimata (both Belgian) at wolfsburg..

Possible !! but how about Sterling :smile: ?? ... He's been so good recently scoring goals and making assists !!