The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the GOAT LP Bagnall/Ivan F2M98H XL Muzza VFB Primal OH LALA ORISON

Comments

• Tropicaz XBL
    4448 posts National Call-Up
    f76f8f4531ee382fb8dd4655659625f5.png

My best start since like April, can't wait to bottle from here.
  • Carlos181
    4858 posts National Call-Up
    Lost to a 90th Minute busquets long shot :D
  • GRobinho10
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    MH1203 wrote: »
    BenzP7 wrote: »
    11-1 on main
    6-0 on second

let's go!

@BenzP7 going for all 80 and the tourney!?

What tourney are you talking about? @BenzP7 @MH1203
  • Maverick
    8718 posts League Winner
    Gold 1 merchant in 17....

I'm 0-2 to start out my FUT Champions career. Ouch :cold_sweat:

My defense is as good as Liverpool's. I need to figure defense out fast, or it's gonna be a long year. I just feel completely helpless chasing the ball.
  • Elemant
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2017
    Salty, salty players. Played one my last match and I was losing 2 nill, came back and won 6-3 in extra time. He was so cocky early on after he took the 2 nill lead and then gradually started playing defensive and wasting time. As soon as I took the lead in extra time the messages came streaming in, maybe if he focused on the game instead messaging me he may have won it.

He rage quit at the end but the messages are still coming.

:D

I blocked him, he had the nerve to complain about me watching replays but he did it for both his first two goals, I just kindly repaid him the favour, funny as. I guess he didn't like getting a taste of his own medicine. Glad it pissed him off :D
    Post edited by Elemant on
  • Chubbs
    14635 posts Has That Special Something
    Upset with my performance today. Finished 7-4 and threw away 3 of those losses. So frustrating. Having a great time though.
  • Falafelmonster
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    8-3 I recon. Played some trashy af players.
    Lost one on pens, the other played 4222, subbed loan prime ADP on and had 2 shots OT 2 goals... One far post header with Robben (what year was the last he was able to join over a newspaper?) Started to waste time in the 75th :D

Just venting. 8-3 is fine... Want to get 10-4 and I'm happy. Gold 1 is the target for this week!
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    0-8 on pens between the last two weekend leagues. Someone plz teach me
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    I am idiot. I should wear a helmet.. I been playing with through ball assistance on manual this whole damn time. NO WONDER ! my passes would dribble right in front of me or go way too far. Feels good now lol
  • BenzP7
    8316 posts League Winner
    @MH1203

Gameplay turned into 🎃🎃🎃🎃 from really smooth.

I was 10-1 from my second account to 14-4 now :dizzy:

Main is 11-1 but I am scared to play as the gameplay is so 🎃🎃🎃🎃.

I hope it gets better tomorrow.
  • AlexSolm
    9569 posts League Winner
    Any recommended PL or Serie A players for under 50k to improve my 🎃🎃🎃🎃 teams?

1: Butland; Aurier, Keane, Bailly, Rose; Gana, Sanches; Willian, Alli, Son; Martial
    2: Dollarumma; Karsdorp, Manolas, Benatia, Lukaku; Marchisio, Parolo; Callejon, Icardi, Perisic; Immobile
  • Baellerin24
    742 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2017
    12-4, not too happy about it but i suppose it's an improvement from last week.. after the next 4 games that'll dictate a lot. Made so many changes to my side this WL, and 2 more during this one

Azpi+Bellerin OUT for Bailly+Aurier, so much more solid. Only played 2 won 2 with them (1 conceded.. was conceding goals for fun before) but i just feel it instantly. Bailly's extra pace/strength/reach/authority, Aurier ditto bar pace, which is good enough. His jumping is nuts.

Didn't think you could go wrong with an RB having 95 pace 81 rated but boy was i wrong. Weak, tackles not precise enough, can't win any air balls. Useless.
    Huge fan of TOTS Azpi last year and he has his advantages this year but overall he doesn't hold up to Bailly.

/offmychest

< 3 IF Bakambu
    < 3 O.Dembele
  • ethnick
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Any recommended PL or Serie A players for under 50k to improve my **** teams?

1: Butland; Aurier, Keane, Bailly, Rose; Gana, Sanches; Willian, Alli, Son; Martial
    2: Dollarumma; Karsdorp, Manolas, Benatia, Lukaku; Marchisio, Parolo; Callejon, Icardi, Perisic; Immobile

Koulibaly for Benatia IMO
  • AlexSolm
    9569 posts League Winner
    ethnick wrote: »

Good shout, I loved my loan Koulibaly. Worth investing in Florenzi / Alex Sandro or any expensive wingers?
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    Think they will push back rewards due to extension ?
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    The delay is a game breaker

For the most part I’ve quite enjoyed FIFA 18 but this weekend is something else

Throwing in the towel this week already.
  • ethnick
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    ethnick wrote: »

Good shout, I loved my loan Koulibaly. Worth investing in Florenzi / Alex Sandro or any expensive wingers?

florenzi yes. and i would say IF ghoulam over expensive sandro
  • MisterJV wrote: »
    Think they will push back rewards due to extension ?

There is nothing to push back, it's at the latest point they can possibly give out auto qualification.
  • Blakeeeeeeee
    1260 posts Professional
    Finishing the night 18-9. Was 18-7 until my last two games. Terrible record, no improvement on last week at all.

The fast forward lag I expirence once or twice a game is a real killer. Its not often but when it does happen, it costs me a goal because I can't do anything and my opponent can for like 10 seconds meaning they often score when it does happen.

Just played Emperial Jacko, decent player, was 2-2 until fast forward lag hit in the 75th and he scored due to it. Went on tilt from there, finished 5-3. Calling it a night.
  • Rafael89
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Reus wrote: »
    If anyone on here is called Grolsch4life on XB1, you're a joke, wasting time in 95th minute of ET :lol:

And more importantly you have terrible taste in beer

This, who can drink Grolsch? It's awful
  • P1stolpete187
    6323 posts Big Money Move

Cancelo, Belotti, Gomez and Benatia have all been fantastic for me.
  • Lee_JF
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Must of tried every player under the sun bar icons, my CR7 gets outperformed by my opponents Jesus/Sane/sterling/son it’s stupid!! Got a mill to build around ronaldo, any recommend any players? I need game changers! ( Suarez was terrible )
  • Still can’t find a game... what a joke ea are
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    WL ends on Wednesday?
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Is the gameplay better then yesterday? So no delay etc?
  • McRaven
    8001 posts League Winner
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Is the gameplay better then yesterday? So no delay etc?

Just played a game and it was horrible.
  • Agent VZ wrote: »
    WL ends on Wednesday?

@Agent VZ Tuesday 8am your time.
  • ha032742
    41946 posts Moderator
    Seems even Kurt is going 4231(1) like Rocky and rest of Vitality.
  • ha032742 wrote: »

He went 4231 for the entire last year
  • ha032742
    41946 posts Moderator
    Orison wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »

He went 4231 for the entire last year

He hadn’t been using it till recently this year...he was using 4411 or something like that.