[★][Sign-Up][XB1] Community Writer's Tournament A incl. TOTW prizes!

Chow
2525 posts Fans' Favourite
eh7PzMz.jpg

Comments

• Chow
    edited October 2017
    ★ | Introduction
    With the release of FIFA 18, the Writer team plans to starting hosting one night only Ultimate Team tournaments on both the Playstation 4 and Xbox One. These tournaments will follow a single elimination (knockout) format, though you can expect the number of participants to vary, as well as the incorporation of themed events. It should be noted that these are not Community Cups, and as such, all tactics and playstyles are permitted (this includes attribute cards). The goal is to create a structured tournament that is both fun and rewarding, but you should expect people to enter with a win at all cost mentality. Streaming is encouraged, so if wish you share your tournament progress, post your Twitch/YouTube in the main thread.

PS4 Hosts: @Chow and @Sokker14
    XB1 Hosts: @Mike_Pickford

IyayJUz.png | Timeline
    There are no plans to make this a weekly event. Instead, sign-up threads will go live at random (48 hours before kick off) on a first come, first served basis, so be on the look out in General Discussion. Once the cap is hit, sign-ups will close, but you can still be added to the reserve list in the event of a dropout. Participants will be tagged once the tournament thread goes live, and the draw will commence prior to the specified start time, with the bracket posted in both the OP and the latest post. A http://challonge.com/ link will also be posted so you can keep track of the bracket in real time.

If unforeseen circumstances occur and you cannot make the tournament, please contact the host ASAP - a reserve will be drafted in. During the event, please use the thread to communicate with the hosts as much as possible. We expect tournaments to last a few hours, so it's important you keep us informed of any results, as well as replays (in the event of a draw) or no-shows from your opponent. Byes will be enforced if a participant does not show up within the first 20 minutes of the specified start time, though later rounds will be judged on a case by case basis. Repeat offenders will be blacklisted. For more details on the first tournament, see below.

nktkXSS.png | Rewards
    The real reason you're here. @EA_Andy has confirmed that because this is being run on the FIFA Forums, there will be prizes available. The winner of each tournament will be able to pick 1 TOTW item (untradeable) of their choice from any of the Team of the Weeks we've had so far (1-4).

YWrpEtl.png | Tournament A Details
    Date: Saturday 14th October 2017
    Start time: 19:00 BST/UK (check your time zone here)
    Max size: 32
    Estimated completion time: 3 hours
    Theme: None

IQoaLLR.png | Tournament A Application
    If you are interested in taking part, please copy and fill out the application below.
    [b]GT:[/b] TextHere
    [b]I confirm that I will be ready to play from 19:00 BST on the 14th October 2017:[/b] Yes

Post edited by EA_Andy on
  • Chow
    edited October 2017
    Participant | GT/ID
    @Rattius | R4TB0Y88
    @Preppypitcha77 | preppypitcha77
    @Smudge | SmudgeMuffinz
    @JJ | Jj1998
    @EddieFicio | Sibirskiy Wolf
    @Sanchezzzz | Pimms
    @Benn | I Morrey99 I
    @FUTAbell | xXX ABELL XXx
    @P |PWR Fool
    @Xpglobe | FIFA-Pro69x
    @DobbyDooDah | HoViS MaViS
    @Luis_7 | KINGNOBLE87
    @MH1203 | M98H
    @FIFA_KINGZ | GRM Supremacy
    @Heshyooo | ZAOUJAL
    @xciljw | XcilPersion
    @Agent Murhawk | Walrus
    @BenzP7 | BenzP7
    @Multif4ce | Erik Kas
    @Grouchies | Grouchies
    @SebCFC123 | GriezyNinja7
    @Santiago | CountrySumo3901
    @Sercs | Sercs
    @Kieran1903 | RockingRoller x
    @Humma78 | Jay D78
    @Wonderfulwest | WonderfulWest
    @Killashaw | Upliftcone30631
    @Blake | Blakeeeee x
    @Tass | TassierrY 14
    @JoeAVFC1986 | JoeAVFC1986
    @Raymondo123 | VISION ONLINE

Post edited by Mike_Pickford on
  • Rattius
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2017
    Hi I would like to join

GT - R4TB0Y88

I confirm that I will be ready to play from 19:00 BST on the 14th October 2017, Yes
  • Preppypitcha77
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    GT: preppypitcha77
    I confirm that I will be ready to play from 19:00 BST on the 14th October 2017: Yes
  • Smudge
    4566 posts National Call-Up
    GT: SmudgeMuffinz
    I confirm that I will be ready to play from 19:00 BST on the 14th October 2017: Yes
  • JJ
    2799 posts National Call-Up
    GT: Jj1998
  • EddieFicio
    21759 posts Club Captain
    GT : Sibirskiy Wolf
    I confirm that I will be ready to play from 19:00 BST on the 14th october 2017: yes
  • Sanchezzzz
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Hi I would like to join

GT - Pimms

I confirm that I will be ready to play from 19:00 BST on the 14th October 2017, Yes
  • FUTAbell
    1328 posts Professional
    edited October 2017
    GT: xXX ABELL XXx
  • fluffymnuffy
    12531 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow any TOTW player? Seems a bit much
  • P
    7597 posts League Winner
    GT: PWR Fool
  • JR
    8061 posts League Winner
    GT : II RiGGY xX
    I confirm that I will be ready to play from 19:00 BST on the 14th october 2017: yes

• Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    GT: FIFA-Pro69x
  • DobbyDooDah
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2017
    GT: HoViS MaViS
  • GT: KINGNOBLE87
  • M98H
    12915 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2017
    GT: M98H
    I can confirm that I will be ready to play from 19:00 BST on the 14th October 2017: Yes
  • Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    So just to confirm winner gets IF messi? If so sign me up :D

Gt: kurt0411

• M98H
    edited October 2017
    Benn wrote: »
    Kurt wrote: »

Go away Kurt

:joy:
  • fluffymnuffy
    12531 posts Has That Special Something

lol you're gonna lose tho
  • Orison
    48575 posts FIFA Cover Star
    @Chow is there a post cap or something like that? Would be really aids if pros and youtubers started signing up to the forums just for this :joy:
  • Gooner
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    MH1203 wrote: »
    Benn wrote: »

Go away Kurt

:joy:

• Kurt
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Orison wrote: »
    @Chow is there a post cap or something like that? Would be really aids if pros and youtubers started signing up to the forums just for this :joy:

I concur :*
  • Any IF of my choice Sign me up!!!
    GT: GRM Supremacy
    I confirm that I will be ready to play from 19:00 BST on the 14th October 2017:[/b] Yes
  • M98H
    FIFA_KINGZ wrote: »
    Any IF of my choice Sign me up!!!
    I confirm that I will be ready to play from 19:00 BST on the 14th October 2017:[/b] Yes

Like @Orison said, people like this guy :joy:
  • Heshyooo
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    GT: ZAOUJAL
  • Smudge
    4566 posts National Call-Up

You’re banned from giveaway threads
  • xciljw
    5018 posts Big Money Move
    Gt: XcilPersion

Bring it on mate @Kurt :D
  • Gooner
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    FIFA_KINGZ wrote: »
    Any IF of my choice Sign me up!!!

:D
  • Agent Murhawk
    8265 posts League Winner
    GT: Walrus
    I confirm that I will be ready to play from 19:00 BST on the 14th October 2017: Y
  • marcus2596
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    GT: IO Marcoo

I can confirm I will be ready to play from 1900 BST on the 14th of October: Yes
This discussion has been closed.