86 shevchenko is one of the egyptian god cards from YuGiOh

Rulistening
1947 posts Play-Off Hero
0cfb5534e41c37f7f4803ea117321c98.png[img

Comments

• Rulistening
    1947 posts Play-Off Hero
    Forgot to finish typing. I recommend him highly to people needing a striker. I only ever see people mentioning crespo as a top striker and seems people are sleeping on big Andriy right now
  • BO0OM
    3689 posts National Call-Up

Amazing stats but 90 Bergkamp is like the golden rah one :lol:
  • Rulistening
    1947 posts Play-Off Hero
    BO0OM wrote: »

Amazing stats but 90 Bergkamp is like the golden rah one :lol:

Id say Mohammed Eisa more than bergkamp for winged dragon of ra
  • Eisenhardt
    4172 posts National Call-Up
    Why do people refuse to use the icons thread and start new ones instead? The fact that you need more eyeballs for an icon review/recommendation makes me question your motive.
  • Rulistening
    1947 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    Why do people refuse to use the icons thread and start new ones instead? The fact that you need more eyeballs for an icon review/recommendation makes me question your motive.

Yeah ive bought 20 shevchenko's trying to sell him how did you know?

I'll try not to upset you anymore Dad, do you want me to PM you every time I make a post to check its okay?
  • Eisenhardt
    4172 posts National Call-Up

I'll try not to upset you anymore Dad, do you want me to PM you every time I make a post to check its okay?

Nah don't PM me please.
  • Rulistening
    1947 posts Play-Off Hero

Nah don't PM me please.

Alright thanks dad. Don't embarrass me in front of my internet friends again
  • Borini
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In unrelated news you know what I love?
    When people just randomly buy 40 lovrens in one swift movement, what is price fixing.....
  • Bigami22
    46 posts Park Captain
    All I have to say is that this thread title made my day
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite

:D
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i love when people come on here and try to police the boards telling others what and how to do it

quite entertaining
  • balErik
    945 posts Professional
    I bought him the other day and his shots are amazing, as good as Son on Fifa 17.