Comments

• CeeQue
    11355 posts Has That Special Something
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Well, I'd be surprised if they started to put names on it, then some random guy on Twitter receives the picture from a "trophy maker" while having invested on the transfer market in a video game.

Not saying that Kane can't win, but this is just a bit too coincidental imho.

Exactly, if they were gonna start putting names on them they'd have started with Mane, not gonna start during the season.

And a random ultimate team trading account just being handed this is ****, it's fake he's just using it to gain followers.

They probably do put names on them we just see the generic version. They probably give the players the named ones after the photo session etc.

Doubt it, what's the point?

Point being the pic circling around could be authentic.

They would have the trophy company sign a non disclosure agreement. Also why would they care if it got leaked a day early really? Not like they're EA.

Company's have leaks all the time. Yet they still sign those papers.
  • BO0OM
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Idc if it is aguero or not i will buy 100 perez for like 15k and will sell on the hype tomorrow :lol:
  • vivalaram
    747 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2017
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Itshaber/status/918481701768134656

Didn't know that awards have names on them. In my opinion it's a fake.

What a s****y box to store a multi million pound award in :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    vivalaram wrote: »
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Itshaber/status/918481701768134656

Didn't know that awards have names on them. In my opinion it's a fake.

What a s****y box to store a multi million pound award in :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

:D
  • jimmykabs
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    How many kanes is he hoarding? Typical was going to sell all my IF Perez tonight on the hype but have missed that boat now
  • Fifachris
    55 posts Park Captain
    BO0OM wrote: »
    Idc if it is aguero or not i will buy 100 perez for like 15k and will sell on the hype tomorrow :lol:

Hasn't this 'fake' reduced the likelihood of any aguero hype tomorrow?
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Well, I'd be surprised if they started to put names on it, then some random guy on Twitter receives the picture from a "trophy maker" while having invested on the transfer market in a video game.

Not saying that Kane can't win, but this is just a bit too coincidental imho.

Exactly, if they were gonna start putting names on them they'd have started with Mane, not gonna start during the season.

And a random ultimate team trading account just being handed this is ****, it's fake he's just using it to gain followers.

They probably do put names on them we just see the generic version. They probably give the players the named ones after the photo session etc.

Doubt it, what's the point?

Point being the pic circling around could be authentic.

They would have the trophy company sign a non disclosure agreement. Also why would they care if it got leaked a day early really? Not like they're EA.

Company's have leaks all the time. Yet they still sign those papers.

I know they do doesn't change the fact it would be pointless to make separate 2 trophies when it means very little to the Premier League if the POTM gets leaked a day early.

That's without getting into how bad these fakes look and the fact that this mysteriously appeared on some random Ultimate Team trading tips Twitter account that has ~6k followers. Just an idiot looking to boost his Twitter profile in the short term.
  • BO0OM
    Fifachris wrote: »

Pretty sure people will realise the leak could be fake don't want to judge if its fake or not (it looks pretty fake tho) and he will reach at least 20k thats enough profit for me :)
  • Tommygunn
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    If it is Kane (I think it will be) I think it’s going to need a version of him. Just feel sure of it but not sure enough to pull the trigger on a IF at 260 odds
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    If it is Kane (I think it will be) I think it’s going to need a version of him. Just feel sure of it but not sure enough to pull the trigger on a IF at 260 odds

No way you'll need an IF Kane, there's a finite amount of him meaning after a certain point it would be literally impossible to complete the SBC.

Normal Kane required? Possibly. IF? Absolutely not.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Kane won't be that expensive, no way you need his IF.
  • Tommygunn
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Just because there has listerally not been a big version of Kane on the market for a week
  • Got rid of the rest of my perez for 16k while there was still a 5k profit per card there. That pic could very well be authentic and even if not, people will believe anything they see.
  • BO0OM
    Got rid of the rest of my perez for 16k while there was still a 5k profit per card there. That pic could very well be authentic and even if not, people will believe anything they see.

You sold them i bought them :) hopefully i will make the same profit as you
  • AjdinZenica
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    FOr next month I will make awards and take a picture and post it :D
  • Fifachris
    55 posts Park Captain
    Fifachris wrote: »

Pretty sure people will realise the leak could be fake don't want to judge if its fake or not (it looks pretty fake tho) and he will reach at least 20k thats enough profit for me :)

I think the majority will follow the market trend and jump ship too. Hope for your sake I'm wrong though. I got really lucky, had mine listened for 22.5k the hour everyone started panic selling but it managed to sell. If he drops to around 12k I might invest on the chance he is actually needed.
  • CeeQue
    Spurs team is expensive as fak regardless. Theres like 6 players over 25k+.
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    jimmykabs wrote: »
    How many kanes is he hoarding? Typical was going to sell all my IF Perez tonight on the hype but have missed that boat now

This is precisely why I sold wednesday
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6431 posts Big Money Move
    BOOOOM INVESTMENTS BOIS

PRIME SBCS REQUIRE TOTW CARDS
  • BsainUolt
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Got rid of the rest of my perez for 16k while there was still a 5k profit per card there. That pic could very well be authentic and even if not, people will believe anything they see.

You sold them i bought them :) hopefully i will make the same profit as you

Same idea here. Just hoping it will drop a little more.
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    BOOOOM INVESTMENTS BOIS

Check that Rui Costa needs about 6!! Happy days
  • Xenotime
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Enigma8784 wrote: »
    BOOOOM INVESTMENTS BOIS

Check that Rui Costa needs about 6!! Happy days

Make that 9 lol
  • I doubt IF Player prices will rise. How many people will actually be able to complete those SBC's at this point of time?
  • BO0OM
    I doubt IF Player prices will rise. How many people will actually be able to complete those SBC's at this point of time?

This
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    I doubt IF Player prices will rise. How many people will actually be able to complete those SBC's at this point of time?

This

It doesn't matter some will try and quit half way through just make bank while you can
  • CeeQue

Imagine when its a player like Pele, Maradona, R9, or Dinho.
  • Choppers925
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    There are taking the pish with the Sydney FC one, aren't they? There are hardly any Aussie league players left :)
  • AjdinZenica
    This can be stupid but if you think in advance, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Maradona, Roberto Carlos.... will probably ask for full hight rated IF team with few their nation IF. Don't know when they wil be out but it can be smart to buy some IF's now. Just for yourself not invest.
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    There are taking the pish with the Sydney FC one, aren't they? There are hardly any Aussie league players left :)

Yeah very clever by Ea cleared the market first
  • AjdinZenica
    If there is no aussie players on the market, bronze pack opening will be OP :D