Please note this

BlueC
75 posts Park Captain
Alright yall, could you please stop complaining about this game being broken? For once im enjoying fifa again. The game is, compared to previous years, very freaking balanced!

-Crossing works, but without being too OP.
- Pace is still important but not the sole determent - you can actually completely trash pace abusing players who lack game IQ
- Longshots work without being OP
- Finesse works without being OP

Come on, when has this last been? The Skill gap is finally back, and you actually win when you deserve to. But you guys complain about what? passing? If you would have told me last year that people would be crying over passing being too accurate and therefore the game being broken and ****... well lets just say I would have laughed.

So stop complaining over stupid stuff. Else EA will just destroy this game real quick like they pretty much always do...

Comments

• Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm happy you're enjoying it, I am too, but it's not balanced at all. It's a fun game but still has plenty of flaws.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6392 posts Big Money Move
    People complain about the broken ai defending, im all for manual defending but when the game is constantly forcing your defenders into stupid positions thats not on.
  • Dazzler
    1902 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2017
    It’s not perfect but I agree so far best edition in years!!!

Let’s hope the patches over the year don’t screw it up and return to the high pace, high aggression rubbish for the cry baby, pack buying, coin buying mummies boy jokers.
  • DeDeputy
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    please **** OP.

- Unable to run with the opponent when high balls are played
    - a bigger chance scoring while shooting with ur back against the goal, a defender in your back, than you have going one on one with the goalie
    - When you play ultra defensive many times you'll still end up with only 3 players on your own half against 4 or 5 from the opponents
    - Half of my games end with more than 8 goals. Sometimes even ridiculous scores like 7 - 7 or whatever

It's arcade crap at the moment no matter how good are at it
  • Dasco
    6477 posts Big Money Move
    DeDeputy wrote: »
    please **** OP.

- a bigger chance scoring while shooting with ur back against the goal, a defender in your back, than you have going one on one with the goalie
    - When you play ultra defensive many times you'll still end up with only 3 players on your own half against 4 or 5 from the opponents
    - Half of my games end with more than 8 goals. Sometimes even ridiculous scores like 7 - 7 or whatever

It's arcade **** at the moment no matter how good are at it

I don't suffer from most of that. I'm also on less than a goal conceded on online seasons and just over 1 on online draft. Game is fine, people just need to adapt imo.
  • Jason1986
    7022 posts Big Money Move
    Dasco wrote: »
    please **** OP.

I don't suffer from most of that. I'm also on less than a goal conceded on online seasons and just over 1 on online draft. Game is fine, people just need to adapt imo.
    Are you not encountering stupid positioning, player switching and all the other problems that have been brought up or have you somehow found a way to combat it?

If you have any tips on defending when your defenders are chasing after shadows and facing the wrong way, please can you share?
  • Otimel
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    please **** OP.

I stopped at the second point and didnt read anymore. You probably have a problem finishing in front of goal buddy. Work on that.
  • Otimel
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Obviously there js still a lot of bs going on. But a game cant be perfect. There are millions of games played every game and it cant be right everytime. I like this game, a lot. Especially the SB's. When you feel like the game is messing with you online, I switch to sb to get the feels again. Well done EA!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13558 posts Has That Special Something
    I think the games pretty decent....what people are experiencing in the defending is minor delay, which let's be honest guys, the amount of money EA make, we shouldn't still be mentioning
  • Atreyu
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Awesome to hear people liking this game! Ofc it cant be perfect balanced right away but very promising Stuff from EA this year. Also do people actually consider that less than One week of game time wont make you master a game? Relax take note of when you concede goals or Should have scored. Learn the pasning system. Not how to abuse r1 X passes but how to actually use it as intended.

Defending tips for the guy who asked: First realize this is no longer fifa 16/17 Where Juan Jesus basicly was hummels with pace. This year it matters. Varane is alot Better Than fernandes for example. Like alot. Be smart with your defending. Fake chargé players then go back deep and apply teammate pressure. SO MANY options.

• Atreyu
    I think the games pretty decent....what people are experiencing in the defending is minor delay, which let's be honest guys, the amount of money EA make, we shouldn't still be mentioning

Very true
  • Mini_Miudo
    9971 posts Has That Special Something
    BlueC wrote: »

???
  • Eisenhardt
    4164 posts National Call-Up
    Otimel wrote: »
    please **** OP.

I stopped at the second point and didnt read anymore. You probably have a problem finishing in front of goal buddy. Work on that.

I stopped at ****.
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had a game end 8-6 after 90 minutes last night :D :D :D

6 of his goals were outside the area lol
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    My main issue is that every keeper is dog ****. I've had countless goals both for and against me that are so bad it's unbelievable. Against top keepers like De Gea, Buffon, Neuer etc.
  • Eisenhardt
    4164 posts National Call-Up
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    My main issue is that every keeper is dog ****. I've had countless goals both for and against me that are so bad it's unbelievable. Against top keepers like De Gea, Buffon, Neuer etc.

I was watching an XB stream earlier once I heard the update was out. GKs seemed to perform better. Also shooting was nerfed from some angles.
  • Atreyu
    I serously have not conceded more than 3 goals against me in one game and that game i was clearly out played by a better opponent. 90 + games and counting. Be patient in defense and be smart about your moves. Offensively be unscripted and do random stop and go play. Utilize that l1 dribbling, turn and pass. Be creative, this game actually rewards that for once.

In 2 weeks time when people learn to defend it Will be way less goals scored per game. Fact
  • Atreyu
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    BlueC wrote: »

???

Do you Think its unreal that players like isco can score from just out the box? Alot of goals are scored like that IRL. The patch seem to have nerfed finesse so you can let that go.
  • Atreyu
    Forget Everything. I did get one of the bullet points horribly Wrong. I now know exactly how WL is gonna go lol RIP enjoyable gameplay