FIFA 18 Boots

Comments

• Ten000_days
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s funny that Nike made Hypervenoms specifically for EA and they are not in the game...have been released almost a week ago....no Nike Rising Fast pack...the ones released worn by some of the best pros under 25...you have boots that you can put on Hunter in the Journey but not on our pro career player or other players such as the Adidas Thunderstorm pack and the gold Ace Purecontrol which is just stupid...the Adidas Pyro Storm pack was just released so we will see if those are added....why just the Copa from the Dust Storm pack ???? And why did they only revamp the Hypervenoms from last year but the Superflys and Magistas still look painted on...if your going to be lazy and have players wearing boots from previous FIFAs then at least make them all look real and not just 1 silo....not even going to get into why we can’t add tattoos to our pro but we can Hunter...or the fact of how weak the tattoos are as far as selections...no full sleeve designs ??? It’s like EA only went half way with some of the details...on a positive note the fact that the players now get dirty and the wear and tear on the pitch is a thousand times better.....some of the details are much better like all the NEW boots but there is still a ways to go
  • gooner24
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just reported a bug for a couple of Nike boots (this is on console). Tiempo’s looks brilliant in lineup presentations and replays, but look like generic yellow boots during gameplay. Also reported that superfly’s lookd great during replays and lineup presentations, but look just like Vapor’s (no sock) during gameplay. should be a really easy fix, fingers crossed they fix it.
  • PaulR531
    54 posts Park Captain
    Anyone want to gift me the CR7 boots since I’m still only level 33? I’m on PS4
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2017
    Did Devs not updated catalogue on PC again?? :astonished:
    Why? Why they are not update catalogue on PC? :rage:
  • AGM
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s funny that Nike made Hypervenoms specifically for EA and they are not in the game...have been released almost a week ago....no Nike Rising Fast pack...the ones released worn by some of the best pros under 25...you have boots that you can put on Hunter in the Journey but not on our pro career player or other players such as the Adidas Thunderstorm pack and the gold Ace Purecontrol which is just stupid...the Adidas Pyro Storm pack was just released so we will see if those are added....why just the Copa from the Dust Storm pack ???? And why did they only revamp the Hypervenoms from last year but the Superflys and Magistas still look painted on...if your going to be lazy and have players wearing boots from previous FIFAs then at least make them all look real and not just 1 silo....not even going to get into why we can’t add tattoos to our pro but we can Hunter...or the fact of how weak the tattoos are as far as selections...no full sleeve designs ??? It’s like EA only went half way with some of the details...on a positive note the fact that the players now get dirty and the wear and tear on the pitch is a thousand times better.....some of the details are much better like all the NEW boots but there is still a ways to go

Makes no sense man
  • bulldogubld
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still no updated boots on PC :))) same problem every year.
  • JimCh07
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    PaulR531 wrote: »

send me you id
  • JohnnyTest91
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's a freaking joke that EA doesn't include those boots into the PC version. Idk, maybe it's the last year I bought FIFA
  • bulldogubld
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just bought pes 2018 and i will try to get used to it. When i saw that in fifa 18 the new scanned players has their old faces in the game, and AGAIN the problem with the BOOTS on PC, this put an end for me with fifa. Goodbye fifa, welcome pes!!
  • PaulR531
    54 posts Park Captain
    JimCh07 wrote: »

send me you id

Paulieboom531
  • AGM
    edited October 2017
    https://imgur.com/gallery/zsIHI

They got these on one of the scouted youth players
  • HijoDelSol84
    489 posts Sunday League Hero
    Somehow little shoes this year :#
  • BRUT4LG4M3S
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2017
    I packed Alexis Sanchez in UT, and hes boots are the old season, WTF EA? Very Lazy work...

Correct this, Shaqiri, Edu Vargas, Alexis, Nainggolan... update Boots PLEASE!

22140988_737819436418441_4363491602256038030_n.jpg?oh=33a185618f1f617ab8505cf5db6f9124&oe=5A5039C4
  • JimCh07
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are the new adidas boots in game cause im starting to worry?
  • JohnnyTest91
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If you play on console, maybe. If on PC, not.
  • AGM
  • AGM
    But they’re not in the catalogue
  • PaulR531
    54 posts Park Captain
    Someone gift me the cr7 Chapter 5 boots please. On ps 4. Id is paulieboom531
  • Me too! Can someone gift me the CR7 Chapter 5 Cut to Brilliance boots? I would greatly appreciate it. I'm on PS4 and my ID is raphaelsikat
  • HijoDelSol84
    489 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anybody know something about so lack of boots? In F17 after release it was more boots :|
  • mcelco
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special

the truth that EA is **** for FIFA users, if all users of the forum were united and stop buying, they would insert more faces, boots, kits, new features (costing of names of players for example), EA needs feel in the pocket the price of treating users as suckers. I think this year EA has gone from all the limits of quality, to see a game that the board of addition is next to the goalkeeper is the cumulo of disrespect, kit of a team is all incorrect, players with equal faces!

I'm ashamed @EA_Andy, you could value your users more
  • Ten000_days
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    With the lack of adding the new boots that have come out so far ( Adidas Pyro Storm .. Nike Rising Fast ... only the Copa for the Dust Storm ) I am having doubts weather we will ever see the Nike Flyknit or the Adidas Predator 18 or the Puma Future boots at all....this has been the WORST FIFA as far as adding to the catalogue....I said it before and I will say it again...change your slogan EA...because clearly it’s not “ in the game “
  • the games been out five days, crybaby
  • Icenocream8
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2017
    Where are the new Adidas boots !!?

• Micola789
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    New adidas boots added !!
  • PaulR531
    54 posts Park Captain
    Micola789 wrote: »

Prove it
  • Micola789
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Prove it

How do it post pictures from my phone on here as took pictures as proof ?
  • AGM
    It’s true

Prove it

How do it post pictures from my phone on here as took pictures as proof ?

It’s true no pictures yet but they’ve added new boots
  • yes the pyro pack. That also means we wont see the previous pack in catalogue (even though its in the game)
    no signs from nine rising fast pack though
  • gooner24
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yes the pyro pack. That also means we wont see the previous pack in catalogue (even though its in the game)
    no signs from nine rising fast pack though

The last Adidas pack (blue color ways) is available in edit player on career mode. At least on console...