Thanks EA, now is good!!!

SIOUXKING
149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Thanks EA, now the game is more fun and realistic.
Finally defended better, the ball does not enter every shot and the players look more human and close to their features. GK finally works.
Thanks, I do not know what you did but thank you.

Top 3 matches 1-1, 2-1, 1-0.

Compare to 8-5, 7-7, and 9-4 another life.

Thank you.

Comments

  • External
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think we're playing a different game , because its the exact opposite for me , defending is ridiculously hard scoring goals is easy as taking candy from a baby and goalkeepers are catching more fly's then balls .
    I don't play online , i only play CM on legendary and all my matches end up in high scores like 6-5's / 4-7's etc...
  • lol i think it's just some drunk EA dev trying to convince himself he did a good job....the game he describes is the exact opposite of 18...
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    how the game is good now? if not even received a patch or something... just changed by mental power?
  • Neoiq5719
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    He is just not playing the pingpong 18 we have lol
  • SIOUXKING
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There have been no patches but I think it has changed something in the parameters (I just play online PCs).

    The first games from which game (I play from the day of the exit) in which I see:
    1 - Goalkeepers throw in the area.
    2 - Strikers strike on the fly and not score from any position.
    3 - Defenders are more careful about the strikers and walled up on the low corners.
    4 - Passages not all accurate with closed eyes
    5 - Balloon definitely less pinball pin like speed.

    I always played with at least 9 to 10 goals in total between events and sufferings.
    Now the game seems to be totally harder to score.

  • Kasuyo
    619 posts Semi-Pro
    Yup your drunk
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    MisterSOSA wrote: »
    lol i think it's just some drunk EA dev trying to convince himself he did a good job....the game he describes is the exact opposite of 18...

    Probably trying to get a promotion.
  • Alu
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's been changed since from last night, it's just an adjustment of slider which doesn't require a offical patch, can be easily set up as long as you connect to EA server.
    The shooting is better now, and momentum is weakened, but acceptable
  • Nervous_Nick
    7192 posts League Winner
    Alu wrote: »
    momentum is weakened, but acceptable

    weakened?? Yesterday I was winning 3-0, totally dominating. Then the second half starts....and it was the strongest fifa's magic I have ever experienced....in the end I lost 3-4, it was just ridiculous.

  • SIOUXKING
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alu wrote: »
    It's been changed since from last night, it's just an adjustment of slider which doesn't require a offical patch, can be easily set up as long as you connect to EA server.
    The shooting is better now, and momentum is weakened, but acceptable

    then I'm not crazy, I think it's totally different.
  • GAZAWI
    70 posts Park Captain
    Go drunk you are sleep
  • delpieroalex
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    :D:D:D:D:D
  • scrubosaurus
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    actually there was a patch on pc, but doesnt say anything about defenders workin now
  • Alu
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SIOUXKING wrote: »
    Alu wrote: »
    It's been changed since from last night, it's just an adjustment of slider which doesn't require a offical patch, can be easily set up as long as you connect to EA server.
    The shooting is better now, and momentum is weakened, but acceptable

    then I'm not crazy, I think it's totally different.
    SIOUXKING wrote: »
    Alu wrote: »
    It's been changed since from last night, it's just an adjustment of slider which doesn't require a offical patch, can be easily set up as long as you connect to EA server.
    The shooting is better now, and momentum is weakened, but acceptable

    then I'm not crazy, I think it's totally different.

    only the shooting is better, but the whole game still sucks
Sign In or Register to comment.