What is a better outcome in squad battles

Pangolin
209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Elite 2 or 3, i know it seems pretty self explanotary but i think elite 3 might have better packs

Comments

• that's what I was thinking. but the 2 mega packs do have 60 rare cards in.
  • Cartish16
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've had better luck with mega packs tbh
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Elite 3. Am currently in 2. Gonna drop to 3 hopefully.
  • Pangolin
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    that's what I was thinking. but the 2 mega packs do have 60 rare cards in.

its not the rare mega pack its just normal mega pack so 36 rares in two packs
  • Wonderfulwest
    5059 posts Big Money Move
    But it's like an extra 15k too
  • 0113MB
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    mega packs r beast i had elite 2 last wk and i got tolisso coman, im on trak for e3 this wk
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    But it's like an extra 15k too

• Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Pangolin wrote: »

36 in each? How many cards in total in these normal mega packs? Got two coming my way for an e1 finish.
  • Whoman
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017

36 in each? How many cards in total in these normal mega packs? Got two coming my way for an e1 finish.

no, 36 overall. 2x18.

Megapack = 30 Gold, 18 of those rare. Of those my best guess would be 5-7 players most of the time. (making it like 10-14 overall)

Elite 3 has: Rare Gold (12 rare cards, 2-3 rare players), Jumbo Premium Gold (7 rare cards, 2-3 rare players) and one Premium Gold PLayers (3 rare players)

There was a table actually detailling the average number of rare players in each pack, but i can't seem to be able to track it down now right now ... But from what i gather after a gazillion SBC packs last year and this, the packs in Elite 2 are definitely a little better in terms of the number of rare players as well. (things like "I packed XYZ from this or that pack" are irrelevant, but a higher number of rare players increases the odds of a good pull of course)
  • BcfcDale88
    4570 posts National Call-Up
    Quick question is possible to get elite if you play on professional?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    Whoman wrote: »

no, 36 overall. 2x18.

Megapack = 30 Gold, 18 of those rare. Of those my best guess would be 5-7 players most of the time. (making it like 10-14 overall)

Elite 3 has: Rare Gold (12 rare cards, 2-3 rare players), Jumbo Premium Gold (7 rare cards, 2-3 rare players) and one Premium Gold PLayers (3 rare players)

There was a table actually detailling the average number of rare players in each pack, but i can't seem to be able to track it down now right now ... But from what i gather after a gazillion SBC packs last year and this, the packs in Elite 2 are definitely a little better in terms of the number of rare players as well. (things like "I packed XYZ from this or that pack" are irrelevant, but a higher number of rare players increases the odds of a good pull of course)

Cheers. 18 still a good amount, so fingers crossed for a decent pull.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7687 posts League Winner
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    What points are you getting per game? 1500ish? You'll get elite 3 easy but no higher I doubt. That's if you play every game though. But you'd be better playing legendary. Not much difference tbf. I was struggling on pro and now smash legendary. Take a couple of beatings and you'll get to grips with it
  • Hitman_Hatton

Suppose it might be possible to squeeze into e3 if the points return is around 1000, and you get all the games played and win.
  • BcfcDale88
    I'll give it a go now that I actually have a team
  • Absting159
    7507 posts Moderator
    @BcfcDale88 Dude, I'm not that good and I've been running World Class. I win probably 85% of the games. Sometimes, I don't know if the AI just steps up, or the team Chem makes them play ungodly but I can normally win those games 4 and 5-1. The AI always scores, lol.

If you do that and can win atleast 75% of them you'll definitely get to Elite. I've made it both weeks so far and last year I never got Gold in Weekend League.
  • BcfcDale88
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @BcfcDale88 Dude, I'm not that good and I've been running World Class. I win probably 85% of the games. Sometimes, I don't know if the AI just steps up, or the team Chem makes them play ungodly but I can normally win those games 4 and 5-1. The AI always scores, lol.

If you do that and can win atleast 75% of them you'll definitely get to Elite. I've made it both weeks so far and last year I never got Gold in Weekend League.
    Fair play mate I'll go Professional for now get used to the game and my team then I will turn it up a notch
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2437 posts Fans' Favourite

Easily. I've played professional all week. Lost 2, missed out on 4 this morning and still well within Elite 3
  • hoban95
    54098 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

Easily. I've played professional all week. Lost 2, missed out on 4 this morning and still well within Elite 3

This.