Who's getting fifa 18?

Comments

• kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    DSD27 wrote: »
    elicek wrote: »
    No Icons for X360, great. I don't even have to think about buying the game anymore :)

Webapp forced me to 360... hope i can change that before i get the game, some early trading would be nice...

Did the same to me, forced me to PC. When did you create your xbox one club?

Haven't yet lol.
  • DSD27
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    No Icons for X360, great. I don't even have to think about buying the game anymore :)

Webapp forced me to 360... hope i can change that before i get the game, some early trading would be nice...

Haven't yet lol.

Webapp is for clubs created before 1 August :(
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited September 2017

Haven't yet lol.

i thought u were allowed to switch ?? it gave me opportunity last year to choose either 360 or xb1... but chose 360 for that, my fut club was made in 2011 lol
  • DSD27

Haven't yet lol.

i thought u were allowed to switch ?? it gave me opportunity last year to choose either 360 or xb1... but chose 360 for that, my fut club was made in 2011 lol

Weird.. different console = new club.
    My PC club is from 2012, my PS4 club is August 2017. Only clubs created before August 1st have early webapp.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

Haven't yet lol.

My PC club is from 2012, my PS4 club is August 2017. Only clubs created before August 1st have early webapp.

Sure 360 to xb1 and ps3 to ps4, have the same club no?
  • DSD27

Haven't yet lol.

Sure 360 to xb1 and ps3 to ps4, have the same club no?

I don't know.
  • GE0RDIE86
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anyone else got FIFA 18 yet?
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Got fifa18 for xb1 :) coming soon...
  • GE0RDIE86
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’m still on 360. They’ve cut down on sbc!!
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited September 2017
    Thats sad. 360 version looks tragic
    GE0RDIE86 wrote: »

• DSD27

Congrats. Finally lol
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited October 2017

Congrats. Finally lol

Lol, yeah just gotta wait for it to arrive this coming week...ahh the anticipation
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero

Unbelievable :D

I understood that they didn't want to waste their time with new gameplay but I thought that at least the content would remain the same. Thumbs up for EA for selling the exact same game without legends and SBCs :D
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

Unbelievable :D

I understood that they didn't want to waste their time with new gameplay but I thought that at least the content would remain the same. Thumbs up for EA for selling the exact same game without legends and SBCs :D

Oh theres still SBCs...but no marquee matchups or league sbcs at the moment, or POTM Mane.
  • DSD27
    I think they shoudln't even release the game for old gen. No one buys it and the ones who do should areadly know what they're getting.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    I think they shoudln't even release the game for old gen. No one buys it and the ones who do should areadly know what they're getting.

yeah, im friends on xbox with 2 people who got the game on 360... god help them
  • Donavann28
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special

tenor.gif
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Donavann28 wrote: »

tenor.gif

:D
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero

tenor.gif

haha. That'll be me then.
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still getting nice ones like this though...

ZFY2AFW.jpg
  • Donavann28
    eltoro wrote: »
    Still getting nice ones like this though...

ZFY2AFW.jpg

Unreal mate. Still planning to remain on 360?
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    eltoro wrote: »

tenor.gif

haha. That'll be me then.

Nah was talking about fifa18 lol
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Donavann28 yeah, my lad has xbox1 and I have 360 in living room. Got great squads and still plenty players on Leagues. No plans yet to move on. Mad, I know, but love '16 on 360. Gameplay still better I think.
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    @kingkenny1997 haha. gotcha.
  • Donavann28
    Anyone still playing 17 on 360?