Gold Upgrades / 81+ (Open some they're mental)

Comments

• Done about 10, pulled Courtouis and IF Perez so far... plan on doing them some more too
  • ethnick
    5853 posts Big Money Move
    Just pulled courtois :)
  • maymanpele
    14430 posts Has That Special Something
    Bumped up to 40 packs. That should get me at least one 83.
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    Did this a lot last year. It's a fun way to build squads but it really is a coin drain. Having said that I will do some and build a fitness team.
  • maymanpele wrote: »

I'm a bit scared to stack them. Last year whenever I stacked a load of them I got terrible players, but when I did them individually they were better. You can be the guinea pig for this year :D

Has anyone else noticed a difference in the quality of the packs depending on when you open them? Maybe I'm crazy but I swear my luck is 10x better late at night than it is in the day.
  • maymanpele
    14430 posts Has That Special Something
    maymanpele wrote: »

I'm a bit scared to stack them. Last year whenever I stacked a load of them I got terrible players, but when I did them individually they were better. You can be the guinea pig for this year :D

Has anyone else noticed a difference in the quality of the packs depending on when you open them? Maybe I'm crazy but I swear my luck is 10x better late at night than it is in the day.

Haha I might stream it because i have fifa points as well. Let the world see my misery.
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    Did a lot of them and got some decent pulls. Rakitic, Cech, Mustafi, Mata, Perisic, Filipe Luis and IF Pérez are the best ones so far.
  • MattDaddy V1
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did one using untradeable golds in my club from obscure leagues and got Mo Salah. As I was building a cheap bpl team at the time I thought thank you very much. Not doing anymore for a while.
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    edited September 2017
    GL on the 40 @maymanpele

I've got 10 stacked for OTW but just opened one for some banter and got Werner! Hoping after the stacked 10 I'll have a decent untradeable team. Got iniesta from the weekly challenge pack.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional

Haha I might stream it because i have fifa points as well. Let the world see my misery.

mention me when you're going to stream ;)
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    I have my squad battle packs, pre-order packs and around 8 good SBC packs stacked up. Gonna play 4 drafts today and when OTW is out gonna open them all. Might add a couple of gold upgrades as well.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10340 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    I've opened 120 odd now.. going to make a thread about it over the weekend once I've got everything organised :wink:

Ps. Just as a little taster, my only 85+ players were Cech, Pepe, Navas and Benzema. Everyone else was 84 or below... make of that what you will :joy:
  • RealM
    6486 posts Big Money Move
    Done 2, got De Rossi.
  • UpstartCaesar
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    P wrote: »
    GL on the 40 @maymanpele

I've got 10 stacked for OTW but just opened one for some banter and got Werner! Hoping after the stacked 10 I'll have a decent untradeable team. Got iniesta from the weekly challenge pack.

Epic banter
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've done quite a few probably around 30-40 so far. My best pull was Neymar. I also had IF Mustafi and Jamie Vardy so quite a few usable players.

Neymar is incredible.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10340 posts Has That Special Something
    I've done quite a few probably around 30-40 so far. My best pull was Neymar. I also had IF Mustafi and Jamie Vardy so quite a few usable players.

Neymar is incredible.

Damn, Neymar's a great pull.
  • Alford1995
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    done 5/6 & got nothing so far
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

Neymar is incredible.

Damn, Neymar's a great pull.

Yeah I was so happy lol. I do this thing with my brother, we open at the same time and highest rated wins (wins nothing)

We were getting a load of rubbish then he was all smug as he had an 82. So I opened mine and it was Neymar. That shut him up :D
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    P wrote: »
    GL on the 40 @maymanpele

Epic banter

Well if it isnt banter opening packs I think you're playing the wrong game.
  • Disgruntledmole
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    I've opened 120 odd now.. going to make a thread about it over the weekend once I've got everything organised :wink:

Ps. Just as a little taster, my only 85+ players were Cech, Pepe, Navas and Benzema. Everyone else was 84 or below... make of that what you will :joy:

Damn, thats poor
  • Disgruntledmole
    1424 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just got Carvajal and a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ IF, really struggling to hold on for OTW
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Going thru 34 packs now, wish me luck :)
  • Olleman
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Best was Kagaws WP EA, WP...Worst ever FIFA start
  • hrv97
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2017
    opened 15, best player was Benat lmao
  • Alford1995
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    done around 12-15 now best carrasco
  • 99% sure they changed the pack weights today

Best pulls were Kompany and Bellerin from a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ton of packs :(
  • Just packed Kompany again :D:'(
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    99% sure they changed the pack weights today

Best pulls were Kompany and Bellerin from a **** ton of packs :(

That's how luck works
  • Milanista28
    1483 posts Professional
    have done around 20, Kante, Tolisso and Werner the usable ones.

Very happy with Kante links in heaps of teams.
  • Azof
    17928 posts World Class
    Done about 8 now with best being Diego Costa so cannae complain