IF Aranguiz

nsholmberg11
1132 posts Professional
Got lucky and pulled him in my Squad Battle Rewards, pretty decent stats so I wanted to try him out before selling.

Anyone else using him in a squad? I've struggled to build something I like that isn't straight bundesliga. Have some Turkish league players so maybe that'll work.

Comments

• JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017
    Just build a triangle on the left of Aranguiz, Wendell & Tah and hybrid from there.
  • nsholmberg11
    1132 posts Professional
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Just build a triangle on the left of Aranguiz, Wendell & Tah and hybrid from there.
    Great idea, thanks!

Cheers
  • nsholmberg11
    1132 posts Professional
    Anyone else use Aranguiz? Is it stupid to sell him today? I wanna upgrade my wings to Cuadrado and Costa and need the coins. Thanks
  • zzachzx
    4274 posts National Call-Up
    Aranguiz is a beast but too short for my liking so when I can afford an ample replacement I'll replace him.
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1282 posts Professional
    He looks like an excellent CAM, i'm using Viera with my BBVA team and they remind a lot of each other stats wise, and that's only a good thing, he should really perform well there.
  • Ishibum
    12268 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone else use Aranguiz? Is it stupid to sell him today? I wanna upgrade my wings to Cuadrado and Costa and need the coins. Thanks

If potm drops tomorrow and requires an IF, he will double in price
  • nsholmberg11
    1132 posts Professional
    Thanks everyone, appreciate the input. Will hold off til at least Friday afternoon (west coast USA)

Maybe I've expected too much but he hasn't been the game changer I thought he'd be. I'll remain patient, cheers
  • Tof33z
    6480 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks everyone, appreciate the input. Will hold off til at least Friday afternoon (west coast USA)

Maybe I've expected too much but he hasn't been the game changer I thought he'd be. I'll remain patient, cheers

I packed him too, he's ok but not outstanding
  • NickoSkyhoej
    1282 posts Professional

Where do you play him?
  • Retro_G
    28313 posts Player of the Year
    10 goals, 8 assists for me, quality card. He feels fast too, has high acceleration.
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »
    10 goals, 8 assists for me, quality card. He feels fast too, has high acceleration.

What formation and position do you
    Play
    Him?
  • nsholmberg11
    1132 posts Professional

Falcao
    Jovetic
    Brandt Aranguiz Moutinho Malcom
    Wendell Tah Perrin Sidibe
    Costil

Sorry I can't post a proper picture, I've always failed trying.
  • Retro_G
    Lcfc wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

What formation and position do you
    Play
    Him?

Right side at CM in 4-3-2-1.
  • Gangmember
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Falcao
    Jovetic
    Brandt Aranguiz Moutinho Malcom
    Wendell Tah Perrin Sidibe
    Costil

Sorry I can't post a proper picture, I've always failed trying.

u can use Puush to take screenshots and easily share them online B)
  • Retro_G
    My team

20170928_140016.png