• ha032742
    42764 posts Moderator
    FO wrote: »
    :D
    b223b4d6b26c4f2797bb4d013368720e.png

So dodgy, hope no one falls for it.
  • RACharlsie
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bought 87 Crespo (574k) and 89 Van Der Sar (290k) before. Crespo is incredible. Van Der Sar is 50/50, just like most keepers, not sure if I should sell or when to sell Van Der Sar. Maybe Schmeichel would be better?

Also no idea what formation to use this year, currently on a 433(2) but tempted by the look of 4231(2) just because I use wingers.

Current team is:

89 VDS
    Carvajal-Varane-Koscielny-Kolasinac
    Casemiro
    Modric-Herrera
    Bale-Crespo-Martial
  • Rulistening
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wonder if this is the peak prices on icons or if they will increase further
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up

They'll increase, give it two weeks these prices will look a steal
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2017

Been looking at the legend market for the past few FIFA's, if that's anything to go by they will shoot up. Vieira was 900k at the start on 17 ended up being 2.5 at one stage before dropping during TOTS

90 Henry will likely be 2.5 +, anyone who got 95 Maradona for 1.5-2M can probably sell him for 5M + in a month .

Although the less in demand legends probably won't rise as much unless they're needed in a SBC. But any legends popular in the WL will shoot up
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Shane wrote: »

Been looking at the legend market for the past few FIFA's, if that's anything to go by they will shoot up. Vieira was 900k at the start on 17 ended up being 2.5 at one stage before dropping during TOTS

90 Henry will likely be 2.5 +, anyone who got 95 Maradona for 1.5-2M can probably sell him for 5M + in a month .

Although the less in demand legends probably won't rise as much unless they're needed in a SBC. But any legends popular in the WL will shoot up

I think you'll find most will be in demand this year, even the lower end ones as it will be like a massive novelty thing to have a legend in your squad
  • ColeWorld
    14447 posts Has That Special Something
    hello boy

DKr-w1gX0AEnikn.jpg
  • BO0OM
    3740 posts National Call-Up
    Just saw a roberto carlos go for 450k :lol: madness
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    91 ronaldinho hands down my fav player will never sell imo
  • GustavoGusFring
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2017
    Bought Ronaldinho 89 for 1.7m, overpaying I think but he'll be worth it.
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Y’all think my 88 zanetti will rise? Bought for 290k this morning
  • BrieMine
    5720 posts Big Money Move

Argh so it was u out bidding me :'(
  • GustavoGusFring
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BrieMine wrote: »

Argh so it was u out bidding me :'(

Yep, sorry. He's playing awesome though. You can get a similar deal I think.. Price got pretty high up
  • Estaban
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    How are you guys gauging the price on this. Like do you find a 91 Van Basten worth 770k?
  • jpsblue
    11478 posts Has That Special Something
    anyone used 88 Nesta? Packed him in one of my first packs and he's a beast in the air
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2017
    I have played with 86 Sheva for 1 game on draft.

He was insane
  • Ryz
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2017
    Peter wrote: »
    I have played with 86 Sheva for 1 game on draft.

He was insane

Yeah he is the complete striker, will be 1M+ very soon on UT
  • tetsu0jin
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just got 87 larsson for 450k buyout. Was that a good price? Have no idea on prices atm damn
  • sco490
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bought 87 Del Piero last night 810k. So far his dribbling is amazing you can't tackle him and if the opponent rage slides he still hurdles the defender. Missed a few chances but still need to get used to the shooting on 18. 4 goals and 2 assists from 2 games he will be mine all year
  • XJDX27
    65 posts Park Captain
    Hoping the icons boost in price soon. So i can sell.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7153 posts League Winner
    I'm too inpatient its part of the reason i struggle trading but i sold 95 Maradona for 2.2mil earlier, easy 450k profit and will invest elsewhere for faster income
  • XJDX27
    65 posts Park Captain
    Good work. Pires has killed me off. Live and learn. Will monitor prices and pick abit better in future. Hopefully he will rise soon though. May open some packs tonight and see how i get on.
  • Lunty
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    What Icon/s? Should i aim for? I have 460k + Ibra + Alexis + 950 players in the clubs

Can surely get to a mill at least

Was thinking Owen, Van Basten or maybe Hernandez
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7153 posts League Winner
    Lunty wrote: »
    What Icon/s? Should i aim for? I have 460k + Ibra + Alexis + 950 players in the clubs

Think viera is a solid option not sure what price hes at now though
  • tetsu0jin
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone has any suggestion which of the 3 would be better in a 2 striker formation? Tried 87 larsson and wasnt good for me. Im talking about 85 crespo 86 klievert and the 85 hernandez
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zanetti is hands down the best RB in the game Incase any of y’all were wondering
  • Ryz
    72 posts Park Captain
    tetsu0jin wrote: »
    Anyone has any suggestion which of the 3 would be better in a 2 striker formation? Tried 87 larsson and wasnt good for me. Im talking about 85 crespo 86 klievert and the 85 hernandez

As you have the funds my suggestion is 86 Shevchenko. I played with all three of them and young Sheva is by far the best. I expect a few youtubers to realise this soon and as a result his price will rise even more.

Just look what they've done to Antonio lol .
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    I picked up 87 Henry yesterday and his price is rising a lot. He is extinct on Xbox, going that way on PS too :#
  • ha032742
    42764 posts Moderator
    Lunty wrote: »

Paddy V, MvB or 86 Sheva imho
  • Pxul_
    11597 posts Has That Special Something
    4gHBDPQ.png