Early Investment Group? Let me know!

Leon0713
1807 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2017
Would anyone be interested in forming a group, in order to help each other with investments? Probably wouldn't be massive but enough to share ideas. Let me know down below if you'd be interested. Group would probably be on LINE, however I'm not sure if I'd get many replies but lets just see. Cheers boys.

Comments

  • Leon0713 wrote: »
    Would anyone be interested in forming a group, in order to help each other with investments? Probably wouldn't be massive but enough to share ideas. Let me know down below if you'd be interested. Group would probably be on LINE, however I'm not sure if I'd get many replies but lets just see. Cheers boys.

    U just can follow people on twitter who give investment/trades tricks , no need to made a group.

    Bye
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    PS4VTM wrote: »
    Leon0713 wrote: »
    Would anyone be interested in forming a group, in order to help each other with investments? Probably wouldn't be massive but enough to share ideas. Let me know down below if you'd be interested. Group would probably be on LINE, however I'm not sure if I'd get many replies but lets just see. Cheers boys.

    U just can follow people on twitter who give investment/trades tricks , no need to made a group.

    Bye

    Cheers ballboy.
  • Johnoak
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Past few years ive invested in the web app so that i always have a couple of hundred k coins when fifa starts, this year i didnt have the time/ couldnt be bothered. Dont wanna sound arrogant but its fairly simple to do yourself without any need for a froup ect. Pick a handful of players from the top league(s) and buy cheap, sell for more. If you buy right their price will go up, think good, but not expensive players. 15k or less. As people get more coins their price will go up. Last fifa i had around 6/7 players that i worked from and made about 300k. Think they were Walker, Smalling, Ramsey, Matic and a couple others. Think players from the top 3 leagues that are top 5 in their position.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Or just go sheer volume, pick a league with silvers that will probs be a sbc eg pro league or mls, buy at 200 or less sell at 350 bin, making about 40k a day from maybe an hours total time of mass bidding and listing.
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    Johnoak wrote: »
    Past few years ive invested in the web app so that i always have a couple of hundred k coins when fifa starts, this year i didnt have the time/ couldnt be bothered. Dont wanna sound arrogant but its fairly simple to do yourself without any need for a froup ect. Pick a handful of players from the top league(s) and buy cheap, sell for more. If you buy right their price will go up, think good, but not expensive players. 15k or less. As people get more coins their price will go up. Last fifa i had around 6/7 players that i worked from and made about 300k. Think they were Walker, Smalling, Ramsey, Matic and a couple others. Think players from the top 3 leagues that are top 5 in their position.

    Cheers mate. I've just found it challenging to try to come up with decent investment opportunities (start of the game), as this is the first time a couple years where i have had it from the start. Thanks again for the useful reply.
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    buy high
    sell low
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    Or just go sheer volume, pick a league with silvers that will probs be a sbc eg pro league or mls, buy at 200 or less sell at 350 bin, making about 40k a day from maybe an hours total time of mass bidding and listing.

    good thinking mate. will keep this in mind ;)
  • buy high
    sell low

    Buying high and selling low would most probably make you lose coins
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    buy high
    sell low

    Buying high and selling low would most probably make you lose coins

    I hope that was sarcasm lol
  • agentxyz2
    822 posts Professional
    These people's opinions are literally cancer to read. If you don't want to join his group **** and move on.
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    These people's opinions are literally cancer to read. If you don't want to join his group **** and move on.

    My thoughts exactly, except the one's who have actually given decent and fair advice. Cheers.
  • Ishibum
    13022 posts Has That Special Something
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    These people's opinions are literally cancer to read. If you don't want to join his group **** and move on.

    "literally cancer"


    giphy.gif
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    the only advice is dont give out trading tips.....unless its gonna help you .

    ie....tell people to buy player X with some dodgy reasoning...so you can sell him for a profit.
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    the only advice is dont give out trading tips.....unless its gonna help you .

    ie....tell people to buy player X with some dodgy reasoning...so you can sell him for a profit.

    Good advice in some situations. However, not everyone bases their comments on what will help them - some do generally like to help out others.
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    well the best help can be reading the MM thread....think outside of the box though as ea like to pull fast ones.

    generally though i wouldnt give advice on certain things if they make you coinage....unless you made a bad decision and need to sell
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Leon0713 wrote: »
    buy high
    sell low

    Buying high and selling low would most probably make you lose coins

    I hope that was sarcasm lol

    Judging by the name and picture that some top quality Owen commentary banter
Sign In or Register to comment.