TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START) EARLY HYPE!!!

Comments

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Anyone ever used silvers for this method?

Na wouldnt advise it
  • Chmpen85
    821 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2017
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @Chmpen85 100 different players or multiples of the same mate?

Most different. Very few I have more than once off. But sometimes the deal is too good.
    Just sold 3 in the last cycle.
  • KaussieMonster
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've had a successful day today. Sold around 30-40 players, and I've had crazy good success with Mata, selling around 5 for 9.9-11k, Just picked up Neuer for 152k to sit on, but listing in the meantime for 199k. Buy him if you want the best keeper in the game bois
  • Khalabeeb
    727 posts Sunday League Hero
    beafaf4e4b8c3ea6ab8bbaf3b7da41a8.png
  • Khalabeeb
    5832e3f3fb7703de6e930d34e53633fb.png
  • Khalabeeb
    91e6a5429b96583cfe7c4968ebef1ff7.png
  • Khalabeeb
    ff9b5f3fca33f1ddca68d0d1e67e41f9.png
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    edited September 2017
    f9082367c85dca5ebc87aebe821f272f.jpg

Bought back tadic for 1.6k - increased to 5.6k

sold Junuzovic for 2.9k - Replaced with Kovacic for 3.9k - listed for 7.1k
  • KaussieMonster
    brO55e5.jpg

Not even an hour bois and he was sold. Tidy 37k profit in under an hour.
    @Uberman656 , I love you brethren!
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    brO55e5.jpg

Ooo thats a tasty sale - and thanks ;) - How much is mata?
  • KaussieMonster
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    brO55e5.jpg

Coming from you man, it's an honour hahaha

Buying for 7k and selling comfortably at 9.9-11k. As said before he's been my best seller today.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    brO55e5.jpg

Coming from you man, it's an honour hahaha

Buying for 7k and selling comfortably at 9.9-11k. As said before he's been my best seller today.

Not bad at all - Might have to buy one at the end of my current listing - how many do you have?
  • Khalabeeb
    @Uberman656 is that guy B)
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Khalabeeb wrote: »

:joy: I've been found out :trollface:
  • KaussieMonster
    Not bad at all - Might have to buy one at the end of my current listing - how many do you have?[/quote]

Sold around 6 today off memory so it's all adding up. Only have 2 at a time and when one sells I restock
  • Khalabeeb
    Khalabeeb wrote: »

:joy: I've been found out :trollface:

:D

Just messing about .
  • DoD_Jester
    27229 posts Player of the Year
    Still going nicely and averaging 2 players a cycle today

Latest listing

Mascherano sold for 3.1
    Schmelzer for 3.1 also

Both restocked and listed for 3.9 and 4k respectively

Sitting on about 70k liquid, 65k in rare golds and 4 discard informs so up about 40k from yesterday morning
  • MrSoccer
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Does anyone have an idea about what I should list Godin at? You can get him for around 18k or a little under right now. I'm thinking of listing a couple around 25-27k. His 88 defending is a very enticing stat haha. I hope he rises a little more.
  • UM4R
    4312 posts Moderator
    Only being able to trade on console but the few times I've been able to get on. Couple player For me that work and what I'm selling at
    Wilshire - 5 k
    Pedro-8k
    Forster - 2k
    Schmelzer - 3k
    Miralles 7k
    Mahrez-8k
    Have been the main ones, few others but been busy this weekend so havnt had the chance to sit and trade properly and relist items on a regular basis
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Not bad at all - Might have to buy one at the end of my current listing - how many do you have?

Sold around 6 today off memory so it's all adding up. Only have 2 at a time and when one sells I restock[/quote]

very nice
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Slower day today for me only 1 or two sales ancy cycle, think it may be due to alot more higher priced guys in my tp as opposed to yesterday, I hope. I also remember Sunday was always slower last year?
  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ryan10g wrote: »
    Slower day today for me only 1 or two sales ancy cycle, think it may be due to alot more higher priced guys in my tp as opposed to yesterday, I hope. I also remember Sunday was always slower last year?

This, and also a lot of people will have already used their 10 hour early access, so not as many squads being built
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mattysb1 wrote: »

This, and also a lot of people will have already used their 10 hour early access, so not as many squads being built

Good point I didn't even think of that, I've got a good pile set up just waiting for release and the influx sales lol
  • Wayneheath
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So I'm sat here with 400k Spare
    Got 33 players on trade pile also have a full serie A team .
    I'm thinking about getting into the bigger players but worried about getting stuck with them
  • DoD_Jester
    27229 posts Player of the Year
    Mattysb1 wrote: »

Yep, all about consolidation now, for every sale I'm making I'm buying 2 players (1 to replace what sold and a different player to sell) to get this tp filled whilst still buying chem cards and fitness cards to flip on release

Come release day let the floodgates open :joy:
  • I have not had a slow Day at All. Sold +20 players today in 9 cycles. So I cant complain. Will have arround 5-6 cycles back before I go to bed. And yesterday was that the beat time for me from now and forward so Hope a Lot sales the next hours.
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Bought Douglas Costa at 12,5k and can't sell him for 25k (11 cycles) Just wanna sell him for 17,5k I think because even tho he has a OTW I think he's not gonna rise because he's already inflated. What do you guys think about this?

1 Chemistry style is a gold mine for me, 200 coins profit from each and they sell every cycle.
  • Some one said on here that he buying tadic for 1.4 and selling for 4.4k tadic is 2k now tho could it still work?
  • LenKikk
    1149 posts Professional
    do you guys use 12 players of each all the time or how many?
  • Wayneheath
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Killashaw wrote: »
    Bought Douglas Costa at 12,5k and can't sell him for 25k (11 cycles) Just wanna sell him for 17,5k I think because even tho he has a OTW I think he's not gonna rise because he's already inflated. What do you guys think about this?

1 Chemistry style is a gold mine for me, 200 coins profit from each and they sell every cycle.

I sold Douglas earlier for 22k