TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START) EARLY HYPE!!!

Comments

  • LenKikk
    1149 posts Professional
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Sales from a few listings when i went to bed

    4eccd0a4b1101838e2fb20240deeec90.png

    c53183fc3011c6111528611c366f347a.png

    53a2b253f833c7a823d835a86d9a4b02.png

    Paid 9k for Pique - Not Restocking - Replaced with Rakitic for 22250 - Listed for 37750
    Packed Douglas Costa - Not Restocking - Replaced with packed Bravo - Listed for 5.7k
    Packed Tadic - Not Restocking - Replaced with packed Insigne - Listed for 28750
    Paid 17k for Oblak - Not Restocking - Replaced with Gueye for 9.7k - Listed for 20750
    Packed Vela - Not Restocking - Replaced with Tolisso for 14500 - Listed for 29750
    Packed Aurier - Restocked for 9.8k - Increased to 18750

    how is tadic selling for you?
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    How are you guys working with some quite expensive players already? Did you buy some FIFA points for a head start?
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    LenKikk wrote: »
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Sales from a few listings when i went to bed

    4eccd0a4b1101838e2fb20240deeec90.png

    c53183fc3011c6111528611c366f347a.png

    53a2b253f833c7a823d835a86d9a4b02.png

    Paid 9k for Pique - Not Restocking - Replaced with Rakitic for 22250 - Listed for 37750
    Packed Douglas Costa - Not Restocking - Replaced with packed Bravo - Listed for 5.7k
    Packed Tadic - Not Restocking - Replaced with packed Insigne - Listed for 28750
    Paid 17k for Oblak - Not Restocking - Replaced with Gueye for 9.7k - Listed for 20750
    Packed Vela - Not Restocking - Replaced with Tolisso for 14500 - Listed for 29750
    Packed Aurier - Restocked for 9.8k - Increased to 18750

    how is tadic selling for you?

    Hes actually been a good seller
  • Chmpen85
    821 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2017
    Andy87 wrote: »
    How are you guys working with some quite expensive players already? Did you buy some FIFA points for a head start?

    I have only used 9k point out of 72k. Have had bad packs. But think I godt arround 50k from packs and 20k from matches. Have spent the match coins om SBC.
    I make 100-200k a Day on low value players. Have slowly bought 10-15k players to fill Up for Better profits. Until yesterday I only have had arround 40-50 players in tradepile. Now i have 80. And IT slowly fills when I have sale. I Will hit 100 players today.
    I have not bought any team yet and All my coins are in tradepile. With a value of arround 630k in sales.
    So just slowly building tradepile is the key.
  • ITSSPENO
    2008 posts Fans' Favourite
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Sales from a few listings when i went to bed

    4eccd0a4b1101838e2fb20240deeec90.png

    c53183fc3011c6111528611c366f347a.png

    53a2b253f833c7a823d835a86d9a4b02.png

    Paid 9k for Pique - Not Restocking - Replaced with Rakitic for 22250 - Listed for 37750
    Packed Douglas Costa - Not Restocking - Replaced with packed Bravo - Listed for 5.7k
    Packed Tadic - Not Restocking - Replaced with packed Insigne - Listed for 28750
    Paid 17k for Oblak - Not Restocking - Replaced with Gueye for 9.7k - Listed for 20750
    Packed Vela - Not Restocking - Replaced with Tolisso for 14500 - Listed for 29750
    Packed Aurier - Restocked for 9.8k - Increased to 18750

    How many sales are you getting a day with mark ups that high :flushed:
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    96f888a3902ca89ed57f87eaeb4f7b4c.png

    Replaced with packed Courtois - listed for 76.5k
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Sales from a few listings when i went to bed

    4eccd0a4b1101838e2fb20240deeec90.png

    c53183fc3011c6111528611c366f347a.png

    53a2b253f833c7a823d835a86d9a4b02.png

    Paid 9k for Pique - Not Restocking - Replaced with Rakitic for 22250 - Listed for 37750
    Packed Douglas Costa - Not Restocking - Replaced with packed Bravo - Listed for 5.7k
    Packed Tadic - Not Restocking - Replaced with packed Insigne - Listed for 28750
    Paid 17k for Oblak - Not Restocking - Replaced with Gueye for 9.7k - Listed for 20750
    Packed Vela - Not Restocking - Replaced with Tolisso for 14500 - Listed for 29750
    Packed Aurier - Restocked for 9.8k - Increased to 18750

    How many sales are you getting a day with mark ups that high :flushed:

    @ITSSPENO 15-30
  • azaarron
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would balde diao be a good buy for 6k ish
    Might get a OTW friday but max is 10k
  • azaarron wrote: »
    Would balde diao be a good buy for 6k ish
    Might get a OTW friday but max is 10k

    I would take the chance. And Sell for 9600. And if I sold a couple. I would keep one in my club and ser if he gets and otw card
  • azaarron
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Chmpen85 wrote: »
    azaarron wrote: »
    Would balde diao be a good buy for 6k ish
    Might get a OTW friday but max is 10k

    I would take the chance. And Sell for 9600. And if I sold a couple. I would keep one in my club and ser if he gets and otw card

    I have been doing this with moreno from liverpool been selling 1 every other cycle plus maybe potm mane sbc
    Going to get a few more of him. Will get some balde diao aswell
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    azaarron wrote: »
    Would balde diao be a good buy for 6k ish
    Might get a OTW friday but max is 10k

    Not worth it because of his max
  • DaveSaves wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    I looked last night and he was about 25k

    I have no idea what he was though. Futbin needs to gets ❤️❤️❤️❤️ together

    You think he's worth investing at 25k considering otw and his if next week? He looks overpriced to me already.

    I’m not because I don’t want my funds held up, I want to keep buying and selling

    But..


    His example/prediction is rediculous :D

    Good to know the history of the others though!
  • azaarron
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2017
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    azaarron wrote: »
    Would balde diao be a good buy for 6k ish
    Might get a OTW friday but max is 10k

    Not worth it because of his max
    Can get him for 5500 on bid can make 2-3k on each one
  • LenKikk
    1149 posts Professional
    Anyone having succes with mangala? just starting this cycle
  • ITSSPENO
    2008 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    I looked last night and he was about 25k

    I have no idea what he was though. Futbin needs to gets ❤️❤️❤️❤️ together

    You think he's worth investing at 25k considering otw and his if next week? He looks overpriced to me already.

    I’m not because I don’t want my funds held up, I want to keep buying and selling

    But..


    His example/prediction is rediculous :D

    Good to know the history of the others though!

    Think the tactic there is to show people the rationale but lead them in the complete wrong direction.

    First few sheep will make a small amount of money off the later sheep, but he's free to pick at the more desirable cards.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    azaarron wrote: »
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    azaarron wrote: »
    Would balde diao be a good buy for 6k ish
    Might get a OTW friday but max is 10k

    Not worth it because of his max
    Can get him for 5500 on bid can make 2-3k on each one

    If you're buying him for the otw its a waste of tradepile space if you are holding 5-6 days

    Personally i like bigger margins than that on players that expensive but if you are happy with the profit go for it :)
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    I looked last night and he was about 25k

    I have no idea what he was though. Futbin needs to gets ❤️❤️❤️❤️ together

    You think he's worth investing at 25k considering otw and his if next week? He looks overpriced to me already.

    I’m not because I don’t want my funds held up, I want to keep buying and selling

    But..


    His example/prediction is rediculous :D

    Good to know the history of the others though!

    Think the tactic there is to show people the rationale but lead them in the complete wrong direction.

    First few sheep will make a small amount of money off the later sheep, but he's free to pick at the more desirable cards.

    This - Plus last year was the first year of OTW Cards - people are more aware this time
  • oElliott
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is there a price that's too high for sales? I put all mine up for 1-2k more than I had yesterday and have had no sales in 4 cycles. Recon I've gone too high or just slow at this time of day and people running out of playing time?
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    oElliott wrote: »
    Is there a price that's too high for sales? I put all mine up for 1-2k more than I had yesterday and have had no sales in 4 cycles. Recon I've gone too high or just slow at this time of day and people running out of playing time?

    @oElliott

    Na i don't think so mate - If people are willing to pay 2k extra for a card they are willing to pay 4k extra - think its the time of day
  • oElliott
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    oElliott wrote: »
    Is there a price that's too high for sales? I put all mine up for 1-2k more than I had yesterday and have had no sales in 4 cycles. Recon I've gone too high or just slow at this time of day and people running out of playing time?

    Saying that I've literally just had a mid cycle sale on Cahill for 7k :joy:
  • oElliott
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    oElliott wrote: »
    Is there a price that's too high for sales? I put all mine up for 1-2k more than I had yesterday and have had no sales in 4 cycles. Recon I've gone too high or just slow at this time of day and people running out of playing time?

    @oElliott

    Na i don't think so mate - If people are willing to pay 2k extra for a card they are willing to pay 4k extra - think its the time of day

    Right nice one cheers mate
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    15055ecbfecc68f1539630e5cc6be639.png

    Have 1 left of him which i increased to 6.3k - replaced with packed Lanzini listed for 9.7k
  • Wayneheath
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Been very slow this morning.
    Just sold Douglas Costa for 22k tho. I bought him for 14k
  • TonyMartial
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Mendy does not work at all, listed him 15+ times not one sale
  • DougInskip
    7350 posts League Winner
    Having slow cycles atm, got 70 in the TP, not going to restock anything until at least half go. Patience is the key as I'm learning
  • Rootseyyy
    1288 posts Professional
    Rami has been one of my best sellers weirdly. Nothing special but always at least double my 700c investment's in him :D
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    edited September 2017
    36d210a3f7f2cd339320eeeedcde1c40.jpg

    Paid 15k about 12 hours ago - amazing profit :smiley: - didn't restock as hes 24k now

    replaced with packed konoplyanka - listed for 5.6k
  • DougInskip wrote: »
    Having slow cycles atm, got 70 in the TP, not going to restock anything until at least half go. Patience is the key as I'm learning

    I have had 13 sales today in 7 cycles. I just restock All the time. Have 81 players now. Will hit 100 today I think.
  • DougInskip
    7350 posts League Winner
    @Chmpen85 100 different players or multiples of the same mate?
  • DougInskip
    7350 posts League Winner
    Anyone ever used silvers for this method?
Sign In or Register to comment.