The American Soccer Lounge (National Team & MLS)

Comments

• Ryno
    6139 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017
    Sh4h_-_7 wrote: »
    Surprised no one has mentioned j.jones. hes a brilliant play for la. Brilliant to use in fifa18

I'm sure the last sentence is correct, the second? Eh, not so much
  • RayS
    25542 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 2017
    Sh4h_-_7 wrote: »
    Surprised no one has mentioned j.jones. hes a brilliant play for la. Brilliant to use in fifa18

Uh....

But yeah in FIFA he's great with his strength and aggression. Irl... that's a different story
  • RayS
    MLS has quite a few 90+ pace wingers
  • RayS
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Josef is 100% worth. He is single handily winning me games. Great card to pick up after you have got your teams sorted because you cant lose on him at his current price.

Finally got my main team and fitness team (on bench) sorted

e58dbb66998fe2eac528dfcb2d6d3ade.png

How many goals does IF Josef have for you @Chubbs ?
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Anybody found stub hub in fut?
  • Antparry92
    17669 posts World Class
    bear wrote: »
    No but I've got a Galaxy badge as my default starter one haha

I've got the Wanda as my stadium which I can't wait to use
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Still have a week to go until release, it's really starting to drag on
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like a bunch of new Sounders chants if you choose CenturyLink this year. Nice!

Also, speaking of Wanda, can't wait for Atletico tomorrow. Managed to get into Benfica/Braga a couple days ago too, was great. Nice little soccer tour!
  • RayS

somehow it was set as my default starte
  • RCTID
    405 posts Sunday League Hero

It is a non rare bronze stadium, so not all that many on the market. Do a search for just bronze stadiums. I found one late last night.
  • RayS
    Is Atlanta's awesome new stadium in there?
  • heavymcd
    edited September 2017
    RCTID wrote: »

It is a non rare bronze stadium, so not all that many on the market. Do a search for just bronze stadiums. I found one late last night.

Nonrare bronze? Ouch.

I honestly thought those were all "fake" stadiums.
  • RayS
    heavymcd wrote: »
    RCTID wrote: »

Nonrare bronze? Ouch.

I honestly thought those were all "fake" stadiums.

i mean tbf the quality of play that the Galaxy have put out at home basically qualifies as "nonrare bronze" :D
  • Chubbs
    14364 posts Has That Special Something
    RayS wrote: »

No. Unfortunate since it's in Madden, surely wouldn't have taken much effort
  • heavymcd

No. Unfortunate since it's in Madden, surely wouldn't have taken much effort

It's licensing, not effort. Same reason Clink was in Madden but didn't hit FIFA until 2016. And Gillette still isn't in.
  • RayS
    The only two MLS players i got from initial web app rewards were a random bronze striker from SKC and a bronze Minnesota keeper :D can only get better from here!
  • SuperSonicSean
    5967 posts Big Money Move
    The only two MLS players i got from initial web app rewards were a random bronze striker from SKC and a bronze Minnesota keeper :D can only get better from here!

I got Lodeiro and some random bronze. B)
    Gonna try and trade my way to a full squad.
  • RayS

I got Lodeiro and some random bronze. B)
    Gonna try and trade my way to a full squad.

Lodeiro is one of the better players you coulda packed! Haha yeah i'm definitely gonne trade off quickly to get at least a half decent starter squad.

Btw how is everyone else playing already?? I thought Ronaldo edition only gave you 3 days early access but it seems like everyone has already started playing!
  • Ryno
    Leaks say Brooks is getting a OTW
  • Chubbs
    Ryno wrote: »

Guess it would be worth buying his NIF?
  • Ryno

Guess it would be worth buying his NIF?

Yes
  • heavymcd
    So my Wanda Metropolitano experience: missed the 46' goal because I was still in line for a beer and was absolutely devastated. Shoulda known it'd be no big deal and our boy Griezmann would score a beautiful one later in the half. The noise was insane. Even coming from full NFL stadiums like Arrowhead.

Maybe it's because it was the cheap seats, but I'm really amazed at the contrast with US stadiums. Even in the 300 level at CenturyLink (or in smaller stadiums like StubHub) you have a huge array of vendors selling all kinds of hot food. It's basically a row of (****, overpriced) fast food restaurants. Wanda didn't have any of that, it's incredibly spartan. The small beverage stalls had cans/bottles, couple candies, and some cold sandwiches. That's it. And popcorn vendors.

Though a beer, water, and lemonade also set me back like $10 total. So there's that.

Been trading in the app (since my Xbox is back home) and already have most of my MLS starter squad. No lucky pulls from loyalty packs or squad builder packs yet, just Pizcek. But up to 20K or so. Think I'll grab Martinez, he'll go well next to Dempsey and will only go up in value.
  • Chubbs
    Sold up everything as my players were more expensive today than they have been so far.

Now going to invest in a bunch of players that won't make me anything and will most likely lose me coins. Great to be back to a new FUT
  • Chubbs
    4b08553547e54d1d5a30e3bef0cd7050.png

My favorite new thing this year. Lovely addition to add for us in game. Also love the new pause system.
  • RayS
    Patrick Mullins hatty... yay?
  • Ryno

e499f8c809f7c21c57915cb658d9de75.png

?
  • Ryno
    Holy **** he scored 4 now :worried:
  • RayS

?

Was just about to ask what his upgrade would be with the new system. Too bad that's still a bang average card... he'd basically be a slightly worse Altidore
  • Ryno

?

Was just about to ask what his upgrade would be with the new system. Too bad that's still a bang average card... he'd basically be a slightly worse Altidore

He could be a 74 silver too, not sure. He is a 66 and TOTW 1 players who were 67+ got a 76+ IF, and I don't think they will do 75 rated IFs, so either 74 or 76 rated come Wednesday