Bring back silver and bronze informs

Comments

  • simsieg
    9494 posts League Winner
    At least if you're buying a 74 Silver Inform or 64 Bronze Inform it has the value of it's the highest rating in them tiers of cards plus it's a special card.

  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    The goal with Team of the Week changes you may have seen is to bring more consistency to in-form upgrades and at the same time making special items that we release more relevant for you to play with and build squads around.

    How many will use IF Sørloth in the WL? 1?

    If he was Silver, I'm pretty sure us Silver fans would buy him and make a Silver team around him.

    No way will he be more relevant now.

    Did you actually do a poll about this with anyone?
  • Kloral
    4313 posts National Call-Up
    Just change it.. listen to your community for once

    Just start with totw 2

    I don't want it changed. Am I not part of the community?
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    @EA_Andy - I've got to agree with the majority of the lads on this one. Is a really poor move by EA.

    In one fell swoop they've not only managed to lessen the quality of WL rewards by inflating the number of low rated gold informs (seriously, what's the point in going through all the hassle to reach elite now you're even more likely to end up getting poor cards for it?) but also pretty much killed off some of the events throughout the year people actually look forward to - silver requirements in the DKT and WL, etc.

    I can't get my head around it. Many people, myself included, use and are competitive with multiple silver players in our sides, even bronzes (last two months my side has had an pretty even split of 3 bronzes, 3 silvers and 5 golds for example)... this all but puts an end to that.

    You can ask anyone on here, literally anyone, and 99 percent of them will agree that a high rated silver inform is far more desireable than just another low rated gold inform. The same goes for people wanting silver and bronze tournaments back as well - it's discussed here every day and has been called for ever since they were scrapped.

    We know it's not your fault, so don't take any of the criticism personally, but it really is a shocking move. Absolutely no interaction with the player base in regards to it as well. If there was any sort of poll or the idea even muted to us it would've been shot down instantly.

    This is no more than another in a long line of money grabs IMO. Lessen the value of rewards throughout the year to get people to spend more on Fifa Points, a decision no doubt made by someone who's never played the game before.

    Poor form EA, poor form!
  • Neckabob
    14380 posts Has That Special Something
    Kloral wrote: »
    Just change it.. listen to your community for once

    Just start with totw 2

    I don't want it changed. Am I not part of the community?

    you wont even play with any of them. freckle whatever ishak sorloth etc
    so why being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ towards us
  • mascherano16
    1182 posts Professional
    Only real reason I can think of is that EA thought Weekend League rewards where too good. Generating too much coins holding people back of buying Fifa Points because they have enough coins.

    Now people can pull more crap from packs that is only worth discard price
  • Kloral
    4313 posts National Call-Up
    Neckabob wrote: »
    Kloral wrote: »
    Just change it.. listen to your community for once

    Just start with totw 2

    I don't want it changed. Am I not part of the community?

    you wont even play with any of them. freckle whatever ishak sorloth etc
    so why being a **** towards us

    Having a different opinion isn't being nasty.....
  • Tesco
    8315 posts League Winner
    o6i2v0h5jizl.png

    I'm sure you will get lots of use out of these 76 rated IF's
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Tesco wrote: »
    o6i2v0h5jizl.png

    I'm sure you will get lots of use out of these 76 rated IF's

    Frecklington for Kante IMO :joy:
  • iSptmnky
    14476 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    blasé wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I actually think its a good thing as a fan of a team thats mostly silvers they never really had a place in any squad.

    The only boro player I used last year was week2 totw if friend who was still silver but good enough.

    Would be nice to.play with a all championship.team etc

    Can only.lead to more diverse leagues, nations etc being used.

    lol as if this community will look beyond the PL

    Actually the community did look past the prem when TOTS Dendonkey was released last year. Alot of people threw him into their team - albeit a bpl team still but he was there nonetheless. Obviously FUT will be geared towards bpl again with POTM and sbc's etc but hopefully there'll be more variety in decent cards now and teams will be less copy/paste feat. Smalling et all.

    @mattiparka @Adrian095 @exzoo

    most of them just used him as a 1st minute sub though, another thing I **** hate to bits.

    LOL
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    Dendonkey. That's pretty funny :D

    no one disrespects Donducker like that

  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Only real reason I can think of is that EA thought Weekend League rewards where too good. Generating too much coins holding people back of buying Fifa Points because they have enough coins.

    Now people can pull more **** from packs that is only worth discard price

    Yep. Will no doubt push the cost of SBC's up as well. At least when you're pulling cards through rewards you typically wouldn't use before, like 84 rated informs etc, you knew you could at least throw them in SBC's. Hell, I worked through all mine doing the EOAE cards - what good is a stash of 76 rated informs?

    With minimum requirements and the like you will barely be able to use them for that, forcing people to buy higher rated informs or just high rated cards in general to get your overall up (whereas before you'd already have a fair few of them at your club) - their price goes up as a consequence, people need more coins and low and behold.... they buy more Fifa Points.

    Anyone who can't see this for what it really is need their head checking :wink:
  • Gooner
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    @EA_Andy - I've got to agree with the majority of the lads on this one. Is a really poor move by EA.

    In one fell swoop they've not only managed to lessen the quality of WL rewards by inflating the number of low rated gold informs (seriously, what's the point in going through all the hassle to reach elite now you're even more likely to end up getting poor cards for it?) but also pretty much killed off some of the events throughout the year people actually look forward to - silver requirements in the DKT and WL, etc.

    I can't get my head around it. Many people, myself included, use and are competitive with multiple silver players in our sides, even bronzes (last two months my side has had an pretty even split of 3 bronzes, 3 silvers and 5 golds for example)... this all but puts an end to that.

    You can ask anyone on here, literally anyone, and 99 percent of them will agree that a high rated silver inform is far more desireable than just another low rated gold inform. The same goes for people wanting silver and bronze tournaments back as well - it's discussed here every day and has been called for ever since they were scrapped.

    We know it's not your fault, so don't take any of the criticism personally, but it really is a shocking move. Absolutely no interaction with the player base in regards to it as well. If there was any sort of poll or the idea even muted to us it would've been shot down instantly.

    This is no more than another in a long line of money grabs IMO. Lessen the value of rewards throughout the year to get people to spend more on Fifa Points, a decision no doubt made by someone who's never played the game before.

    Poor form EA, poor form!

    Great post
  • Gooner
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    Kloral wrote: »
    Just change it.. listen to your community for once

    Just start with totw 2

    I don't want it changed. Am I not part of the community?

    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off
  • sned777
    10620 posts Has That Special Something
    You could give players the exact same upgrades they already have but cap them at 64/74 overall like before and the effect on the game would be no different to how it is now.
  • Antparry92
    20883 posts Club Captain
    Bronze and silver players are still usable in divisions provided you're playing to have fun.

    Having IF's like this now shows EA have no consideration of bringing back cups or even differentiating DKT's and WL requirements with bronze/silver requirements.

    Only bronze and golds we'll have at this rate is most consistent TOTS for each of them
  • Antparry92
    20883 posts Club Captain
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    @EA_Andy - I've got to agree with the majority of the lads on this one. Is a really poor move by EA.

    In one fell swoop they've not only managed to lessen the quality of WL rewards by inflating the number of low rated gold informs (seriously, what's the point in going through all the hassle to reach elite now you're even more likely to end up getting poor cards for it?) but also pretty much killed off some of the events throughout the year people actually look forward to - silver requirements in the DKT and WL, etc.

    I can't get my head around it. Many people, myself included, use and are competitive with multiple silver players in our sides, even bronzes (last two months my side has had an pretty even split of 3 bronzes, 3 silvers and 5 golds for example)... this all but puts an end to that.

    You can ask anyone on here, literally anyone, and 99 percent of them will agree that a high rated silver inform is far more desireable than just another low rated gold inform. The same goes for people wanting silver and bronze tournaments back as well - it's discussed here every day and has been called for ever since they were scrapped.

    We know it's not your fault, so don't take any of the criticism personally, but it really is a shocking move. Absolutely no interaction with the player base in regards to it as well. If there was any sort of poll or the idea even muted to us it would've been shot down instantly.

    This is no more than another in a long line of money grabs IMO. Lessen the value of rewards throughout the year to get people to spend more on Fifa Points, a decision no doubt made by someone who's never played the game before.

    Poor form EA, poor form!

    You've put it in a nutshell for me who couldn't be arsed typing that :joy:
  • sned777
    10620 posts Has That Special Something
    You know that somewhere the logic will have been:

    "FUT17 was the lowest year for bronze and silver use, so we can phase out the IFs"

    Well yeah but only cause you got rid of the cups.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    @EA_Andy - I've got to agree with the majority of the lads on this one. Is a really poor move by EA.

    In one fell swoop they've not only managed to lessen the quality of WL rewards by inflating the number of low rated gold informs (seriously, what's the point in going through all the hassle to reach elite now you're even more likely to end up getting poor cards for it?) but also pretty much killed off some of the events throughout the year people actually look forward to - silver requirements in the DKT and WL, etc.

    I can't get my head around it. Many people, myself included, use and are competitive with multiple silver players in our sides, even bronzes (last two months my side has had an pretty even split of 3 bronzes, 3 silvers and 5 golds for example)... this all but puts an end to that.

    You can ask anyone on here, literally anyone, and 99 percent of them will agree that a high rated silver inform is far more desireable than just another low rated gold inform. The same goes for people wanting silver and bronze tournaments back as well - it's discussed here every day and has been called for ever since they were scrapped.

    We know it's not your fault, so don't take any of the criticism personally, but it really is a shocking move. Absolutely no interaction with the player base in regards to it as well. If there was any sort of poll or the idea even muted to us it would've been shot down instantly.

    This is no more than another in a long line of money grabs IMO. Lessen the value of rewards throughout the year to get people to spend more on Fifa Points, a decision no doubt made by someone who's never played the game before.

    Poor form EA, poor form!

    You've put it in a nutshell for me who couldn't be arsed typing that :joy:

    Haha, my pleasure bro :smiley:
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    58184 posts National Treasure
    @PelzyWelzy for president
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    @PelzyWelzy for president

  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    @PelzyWelzy for president

    I can vote for myself, right? :joy:
  • Neckabob
    14380 posts Has That Special Something
    Kloral wrote: »
    Neckabob wrote: »
    Kloral wrote: »
    Just change it.. listen to your community for once

    Just start with totw 2

    I don't want it changed. Am I not part of the community?

    you wont even play with any of them. freckle whatever ishak sorloth etc
    so why being a **** towards us

    Having a different opinion isn't being nasty.....

    Will you play with them? No. So whats the purpose of them being gold for you
  • i been away for awhile... but had to log in here to just say what the * have EA done?? this is an all new low
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    The goal with Team of the Week changes you may have seen is to bring more consistency to in-form upgrades and at the same time making special items that we release more relevant for you to play with and build squads around.

    How many will use IF Sørloth in the WL? 1?

    If he was Silver, I'm pretty sure us Silver fans would buy him and make a Silver team around him.

    No way will he be more relevant now.

    Did you actually do a poll about this with anyone?

    Probably with themselves and youtubers
  • Adrian095 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    The goal with Team of the Week changes you may have seen is to bring more consistency to in-form upgrades and at the same time making special items that we release more relevant for you to play with and build squads around.

    How many will use IF Sørloth in the WL? 1?

    If he was Silver, I'm pretty sure us Silver fans would buy him and make a Silver team around him.

    No way will he be more relevant now.

    Did you actually do a poll about this with anyone?

    Probably with themselves and youtubers

    :joy:
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    Clear money move by ea. You guys are in the minority why would they care about you?
  • Jordje58
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gooner wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Where’s the bronze and silver lunge

    This company has become a joke. They **** us over special cards, they dont include our lounges on to the fut 18 section and they remove generations from the web app aswell. I think fut is dead for me now after so many years

    is become all about WL...sad really
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who cares tho
  • Bevan
    1753 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jordje58 wrote: »
    Gooner wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Where’s the bronze and silver lunge

    This company has become a joke. They **** us over special cards, they dont include our lounges on to the fut 18 section and they remove generations from the web app aswell. I think fut is dead for me now after so many years

    is become all about WL...sad really

    WL is the biggest thing they've brought to this game in years, egaming has absolutely blown up, of course their concentration would be on that.

Sign In or Register to comment.