TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

FootyFootyFootball
2678 posts Fans' Favourite
It's been a while since this was updated in the Fifa 17 section, but I assume there will be a lot of people going back to this method particularly in the early stages so lets get back to it!

This method is really useful and very effective, to get the ball rolling the below is copied and pasted from the FUT 17 thread. Although I think it may have been copied from an Xbox thread so hopefully those boys won't mind.

Happy trading!

FUT 17 Thread

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/180964/trading-with-golds-non-pre-in-form-trading/p1

This is a low cost trading method.

Each week we should identify targets, maybe they've become popular due to a YouTube video or had a great weekend ect. We begin to buy a reasonable amount of this card for a low price before re-listing higher.

This can also be done using popular gold cards and listing higher. Similar to the inform trading method but with gold cards.

**key point, this is not price a fixing thread, do not buy up every single card on the market, there are people who play for fun**

This also works best when we stick to a rough price range, instead of undercutting each other. That way it is luck of the draw and we all make coins.

Pointers:
- Popular Leagues (BPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, BBVA)
- Popular Nations (England, Spain, Brazil, Germany, France etc.)
- Good Links With Popular Players
- Players who will feature in the weekends games (cheap players)
- Players that have had a really good game for their club (Potential TOTW players)

Comments

• CeeQue
    11013 posts Has That Special Something
    Bookmarked
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Last year some good starting players for example were Baines, Delph and Townsend.

Very useful for peoples early teams due to good league and nation - but there will be a lot of them on the market once people start opening packs.
  • EuroE92
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bookmarked.

I made a ton on a slight variation of this method. I was finally able to afford a CR7 last year for the first time since FUT13.

Hoping for continued success this year.
  • chokosc
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    Will follow!
  • FootyFootyFootball
    EuroE92 wrote: »
    Bookmarked.

I made a ton on a slight variation of this method. I was finally able to afford a CR7 last year for the first time since FUT13.

Hoping for continued success this year.

That's the first goal for me this year, hopefully even more achievable with the introduction of Icons
  • lastfifa
    1686 posts Play-Off Hero
    Last year Enner Valencia and Gio Dos Santos were my best sellers at the first months... Need to find new ones this year :)
  • Torminator
    1321 posts Professional
    I made a killing on konoplyanka and gaya
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    bookmarked as well; hope to have some more luck on trading this year so any posts are appreciated
  • Same as above, will be looking to improve my trading this year, will be good to part of a method that (hopefully) has everyone reading off the same page
  • Cahir85
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Bookmarked

• ukler8
    4744 posts National Call-Up
    chokosc wrote: »
    Will follow!

• FootyFootyFootball
    Let the trading commence!
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Packed next to nothing so very little for me to trade with, anyone started off better?
  • chokosc
    Packed next to nothing so very little for me to trade with, anyone started off better?

Sold most of my players so at 4.6k, not much!

Need to find some trading options because I really want to complete my cheap team and also have a decent coin balance when the game is out.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Llorente seems a good option early on, selling for 50% and above profit
  • chokosc
    Llorente seems a good option early on, selling for 50% and above profit

What do you sell him for? @FootyFootyFootball
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Buying for no more than 400 and selling at 600-900. Doing something similar with a couple of others

Small margins early on but I've got very few coins so once the total builds I'll start upping the quality of player
  • chokosc
    Buying for no more than 400 and selling at 600-900. Doing something similar with a couple of others

Small margins early on but I've got very few coins so once the total builds I'll start upping the quality of player

Will try something like that as well! No harm in getting near discard players :smile:

Bought a Dost for 700 and he just sold for 1k. Not the best profit but I can't do much more with just 4.8k
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    Thoughts about Tolisso's price? Pulled him, goes for 8k but how no idea what to expect. He is very popular player in popular team but stats just aren't that special if you ask me...

YOLHcS6.png
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2017
    mHazard wrote: »
    Thoughts about Tolisso's price? Pulled him, goes for 8k but how no idea what to expect. He is very popular player in popular team but stats just aren't that special if you ask me...

YOLHcS6.png

Id hold personally cus as soon as otw get dropped weren't they out for more than a week last year ? So then all those included in otw rocketed in price, pretty sure renato sanches hit 20-30k when he was out of packs

Or sell and pick up a more desirable otw card
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Swissy wrote: »
    mHazard wrote: »

YOLHcS6.png

Id hold personally cus as soon as otw get dropped weren't they out for more than a week last year ? So then all those included in otw rocketed in price, pretty sure renato sanches hit 20-30k when he was out of packs

Or sell and pick up a more desirable otw card

Damn this is golden advice brother!
  • Pxul_
    7918 posts League Winner
    who will get a OTW?
  • Flymi
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Whats people thoughts on shadow and hunter cards? Ive picked up a few for 1.1-1.2k. They likely to rise to 5k ish on release?
  • FootyFootyFootball
    They'll definitely rise, just means you'll have to hold them for a week or two. You can potentially make a lot more using that money to trade in that time
  • Flymi
    They'll definitely rise, just means you'll have to hold them for a week or two. You can potentially make a lot more using that money to trade in that time

Hmm. Ive never been much of a trader. Trying to learn where to start haha. I spent my first 8k putting together a starter team so i can at least play some games lol. Might be a mistake though?
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Personally I'd say it's a bit early as you won't be able to use that team for a while depending on what version you've got. I would use that 8k to trade and build your coins up.

But to be fair if you're not going to do much trading you might as well stick with what you've got
  • Flymi
    Personally I'd say it's a bit early as you won't be able to use that team for a while depending on what version you've got. I would use that 8k to trade and build your coins up.

But to be fair if you're not going to do much trading you might as well stick with what you've got

Hmm. I guess ill have a poke around with the few k i have left and see if i can get the hang of what i need to pick up. If i get the hang of it ill resell my team.
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    who will get a OTW?

Newly transferred players, a few have been confirmed like lukaku, Rodriguez and laca for example then there's that potential for new loan players to get one maybe like sanches and mbappe.
  • Winkelmann
    1021 posts Professional
    Swissy wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    who will get a OTW?

Newly transferred players, a few have been confirmed like lukaku, Rodriguez and laca for example then there's that potential for new loan players to get one maybe like sanches and mbappe.

Also neymar, douglas costa, mendy and maybe morata
  • So which cheap golds are people having success with at the minute?