Lol, I'd love to see @DSD27 response to that
  • DSD27
    5730 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2017
    eltoro wrote: »
    I'm still on 16 on 360. Still magic.

I saw it.
    It's cool, at least he didn't waste money on "FIFA 17". "15" and "16" were enough,
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    DSD27 wrote: »
    I'm still on 16 on 360. Still magic.

I saw it.
    It's cool, at least he didn't wast money on "FIFA 17". "15" and "16" were enough,

Lol
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    @kingkenny1997 @DSD27 think I can squeeze another season out of it too ;)
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

U Have an xb1 too though?
  • DSD27

out of FIFA 16 as @eltoro or Xbox 360?
  • eltoro
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    @DSD27 hahahaaa I can actually hear weird noises out of it recently so perhaps the 360 ;)
  • DSD27
    edited September 2017
    @DSD27 hahahaaa I can actually hear weird noises out of it recently so perhaps the 360 ;)

LOL forget I asked, only now I realised it was the same person.
    So you won't won't be buying FIFA one more year?
  • i was thinking about it but i dont see the point if i cant buy anything from in game catalogue for career or fut, its a shame cause its a great game :neutral:
  • Donavann28
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Looking forward to playing 17 on 360 until at least October.....
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Donavann28 wrote: »

Me too maybe... or not playing much 17 at all lol
  • suraj_1
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2017
    Yep not ordered Fifa 18,not ordered XB 1, it's time for me to say bye to EA and the forum. See you guys
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    suraj_1 wrote: »
    Yep not ordered Fifa 18,not ordered XB 1, it's time for me to say bye to EA and the forum. See you guys

See you in another time...
  • Donavann28

GL mate

The least EA could have done was drop the fifa 18 demo at least ....oh yeah its just going to be a squad update ;)
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

GL mate

The least EA could have done was drop the fifa 18 demo at least ....oh yeah its just going to be a squad update ;)

haha yeah
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would love to get Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Henry for my generations but I don't want to want to play a legacy version of a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game, I don't want to play a version with FUT Champions and most importantly - I don't want to give a single cent to EA anymore. Does anybody know for how long can one use the web app without actually playing the game? :D
  • Donavann28
    elicek wrote: »
    I would love to get Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Henry for my generations but I don't want to want to play a legacy version of a **** game, I don't want to play a version with FUT Champions and most importantly - I don't want to give a single cent to EA anymore. Does anybody know for how long can one use the web app without actually playing the game? :D

Yep. I don't blame you at all. My question is how can 360 players with any sense buy 18? The thought of playing 18 on 360 already makes me lose brain cells..... :D
  • DSD27
    I would love to get Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Henry for my generations but I don't want to want to play a legacy version of a **** game, I don't want to play a version with FUT Champions and most importantly - I don't want to give a single cent to EA anymore. Does anybody know for how long can one use the web app without actually playing the game? :D

Who want's to play a legacy version? Upgrade your console, it's not EA's fault. Fut Champions is the most fun in both football games, UT is the main reason why I prefer FIFA to PES.
  • elicek

Yep. I don't blame you at all. My question is how can 360 players with any sense buy 18? The thought of playing 18 on 360 already makes me lose brain cells..... :D

Personally I wouldn't mind playing the same gameplay two years in a row but FIFA 17 is just unbelievably infuriating game (servers, gangnam, etc.) which is pretty sad because I liked the content and smaller player base.
  • elicek

Who want's to play a legacy version? Upgrade your console, it's not EA's fault. Fut Champions is the most fun in both football games, UT is the main reason why I prefer FIFA to PES.

I wouldn't mind playing a legacy version if the gameplay, server stability, etc. were good. I love the collecting and trading aspect of the game and X360 market is much better for this purpose, that's probably the main reason why I don't want to upgrade to Xbox One.

Fut Champions could also ruin my free time completely (I know that I don't have to play it but my will is weak af and I'm finishing my last year on college, work 25h a week, have a girlfriend, etc. so I just can't afford to spend the weekend in front of the screen) and I actually like the outdated graphics on X360.

I'm not blaming EA for not creating a new version for X360, I understand their logic and I would do the same. I just didn't like the FIFA 17 (because of a few quite easily fixable things imo) so I won't give them my money, easy as that
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

likewise lol
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

I wouldn't mind playing a legacy version if the gameplay, server stability, etc. were good. I love the collecting and trading aspect of the game and X360 market is much better for this purpose, that's probably the main reason why I don't want to upgrade to Xbox One.

Fut Champions could also ruin my free time completely (I know that I don't have to play it but my will is weak af and I'm finishing my last year on college, work 25h a week, have a girlfriend, etc. so I just can't afford to spend the weekend in front of the screen) and I actually like the outdated graphics on X360.

I'm not blaming EA for not creating a new version for X360, I understand their logic and I would do the same. I just didn't like the FIFA 17 (because of a few quite easily fixable things imo) so I won't give them my money, easy as that

Lol yeah i want to play fut champs but i kno i wont have so much time to play it, too busy watching the football to play it XD
  • Donavann28

Lol yeah i want to play fut champs but i kno i wont have so much time to play it, too busy watching the football to play it XD

That is my worry. Once I get my next gen console I doubt I will be able to play more than 20 fut champ matches just because of school, social life, and various other activities. Its better than the alternative though :smirk:
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

That is my worry. Once I get my next gen console I doubt I will be able to play more than 20 fut champ matches just because of school, social life, and various other activities. Its better than the alternative though :smirk:

True that, the rewards seem worth it even if you only win 10 games out of say 20
  • Donavann28
    edited September 2017

True that, the rewards seem worth it even if you only win 10 games out of say 20

Yeah I have seen someone on youtube who made silver 1 pack a tots messi and someone who makes elite 1 pack tif Dost lol. Definitely looking forward to this :sunglasses:
    Post edited by Donavann28 on
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    I think the real question is, Who's going to San Fierro?
  • elicek
    No Icons for X360, great. I don't even have to think about buying the game anymore :)
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    No Icons for X360, great. I don't even have to think about buying the game anymore :)

Webapp forced me to 360... hope i can change that before i get the game, some early trading would be nice...
  • DSD27

Webapp forced me to 360... hope i can change that before i get the game, some early trading would be nice...

Did the same to me, forced me to PC. When did you create your xbox one club?
  • Donavann28

This company man..... :smirk:

Did the same to me, forced me to PC. When did you create your xbox one club?

Same thing happened to me. Odd....