The dead Lounge

Comments

• Tesco
    8234 posts League Winner
    Dawud wrote: »
    sned777 wrote: »
    That's all this game is now. Basically a platform for YouTubers and pro's to compete.

The casual gamer simply cannot play FUT and enjoy it anymore.

I get home from work, have things to do, cook, hobbies etc, no time to play FIFA until the weekend, and then on the weekend I'm severely limited in what I can play due to the WL league.

Now bronze and silver IFs, the last things I enjoyed about this game, even after the tournaments were taken away, have been essentially killed too.

If I didn't get the game for free I probably wouldn't be buying this year unless things change.

Sums it up, @EA_Andy please get our point across to the team that it feels like you are guys are completely shunning the casual player first no tournaments now this

• valdeOLENCOOL
    20047 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2017
    The only reason to why it's going to be changed (if it ever will) is because of people complaining about packing "❤️❤️❤️❤️" gold TOTW players in the FUT Champions thingy and in normal packs.
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something
    That's all this game is now. Basically a platform for YouTubers and pro's to compete.

I get home from work, have things to do, cook, hobbies etc, no time to play FIFA until the weekend, and then on the weekend I'm severely limited in what I can play due to the WL league.

Now bronze and silver IFs, the last things I enjoyed about this game, even after the tournaments were taken away, have been essentially killed too.

If I didn't get the game for free I probably wouldn't be buying this year unless things change.

Sums it up, @EA_Andy please get our point across to the team that it feels like you are guys are completely shunning the casual player first no tournaments now this

Yep...what kind of douches have the time to play 25 hours of fifa every weekend. That is a part time job. I want to enjoy fifa
  • chaser2k15
    16912 posts World Class
    Baners wrote: »

Yep...what kind of douches have the time to play 25 hours of fifa every weekend. That is a part time job. I want to enjoy fifa

40 games is just ridiculous. 20 games would have been fine.
  • Baners
    I would take the days of the chem glitch scam over this
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20047 posts Club Captain
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

Never implementing this would have been better :)
  • Baners
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

40 games just proves who has the most time on their hands or who can play fifa the longest without getting bored. Yes 20 games would be fine.

I have said like 20-30 games every other weekend and the other weeks before for tourneys. Or why not 40 games every other week and have the qualifying and tourneys in the off weeks. Would make in more exciting
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    55965 posts National Treasure
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHA RIP SILVER IN FORMS

461a8ffe564c05cdfbee6d0cda3e8b1b.jpg

Wtf is this ea wow
    Seriously cant believe it
  • xburlix
    248 posts Sunday League Hero

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    Gooner wrote: »
    When you thought it couldnt get any worse :|
    karam wrote: »
    Might aswell make everybody gold now
    Wtf......not even sure why to say. Why take away from a certain section of your consumer base? Why change something than no one was even complaining about... :(

+1
  • Boothy
    6922 posts Big Money Move
    That comment on Frecklington's card on futhead
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    xburlix wrote: »

• karam
    953 posts Professional
    Futhead comments might be worse than the comments under every EA tweet
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Boothy wrote: »

so glad I don't have to deal with those ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this year
  • iSptmnky
    13465 posts Has That Special Something
    Boothy wrote: »

cringe
  • Baners
    xburlix wrote: »

• iSptmnky
    This is it then lads, it was nice while it lasted. Even as someone who started playing FUT in FIFA 10, EA really aren't making it hard to quit for now.
  • Gyan_33
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    This is it then lads, it was nice while it lasted. Even as someone who started playing FUT in FIFA 10, EA really aren't making it hard to quit for now.

do you understand me now
  • iSptmnky
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »

do you understand me now

yeh sorry for everything mate, you were absolutely right
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    So they are killing silver IFs (and Gens), no tournaments,...

I'm glad that I didn't pre order it. Might give PES a shot this year.
  • Baners
    The release of fifa was basically my Christmas every year....ea ruined Christmas smh
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    So only possibility of getting SILVER IFs is when BRONZE players are in the TOTW
  • iSptmnky
    The release of fifa was basically my Christmas every year....ea ruined Christmas smh

EA = Grinch confirmed
  • Neckabob
    14239 posts Has That Special Something
    Tesco wrote: »

• swfcfan89
    1364 posts Professional
    A big hard kick in the nuts from EA. Bronze, silver cards and their informs have played a big part in the history of UT over the years and some of my fondest memories of the game mode have involved them in some way. They are killing off a loyal section of their fanbase with this. Gutted for you guys.
  • Neckabob
    14239 posts Has That Special Something
    @EA_Lanna @EA_Andy great job. How about a statement or something ffs what is this
  • MichaelLeeds75
    638 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2017
    It's a truly sad day, FIFA 17 forced me to use silvers after only wanting to use bronze players, I hated silvers at first but enjoyed towards the end.
    Now I'm forced to use golds (if I purchase the disk)
    Thanks EA I will gladly sit this season out as I hate golds and constant prem teams
  • Gyan_33
    It's a truly sad day, FIFA 17 forced me to use silvers which I hated at first but enjoyed towards the end.
    Now I'm forced to use golds (if I purchase the disk)
    Thanks EA I will gladly sit this season out as I hate golds and constant prem teams

I remember making bronze teams for you back in FIFA 12, oh what has this game become.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this is easily the worst decision ever by EA. Why even have silvers in the game at this point?
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Neckabob wrote: »
    @EA_Lanna @EA_Andy great job. How about a statement or something ffs what is this