Your favourite youtubers for FIFA 18 videos/mini guides/tuts?

Comments

• TartanArmy
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    GALLIBEAST FIFA
  • Pelicano
    71 posts Park Captain
    There were two guys the flew under the main stream radar, WickyBG and Sootie, but they only do content seldomly. Wicky had some useful tips that really improved my game in 16. Sootie has a different style from everyone else where he would actually show entire games and at some points an animation showing what buttons he was pressing, which was really cool. They should do more content but I guess having low view counts turns them off.
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Pelicano wrote: »
    There were two guys the flew under the main stream radar, WickyBG and Sootie, but they only do content seldomly. Wicky had some useful tips that really improved my game in 16. Sootie has a different style from everyone else where he would actually show entire games and at some points an animation showing what buttons he was pressing, which was really cool. They should do more content but I guess having low view counts turns them off.

Wicky was great in 16 lots of simple content, 17 he went for the green screen and after affects stuff and his content suffered for it.
  • Gstitt10
    1790 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2017
    I watch la5ty. He comes across as a pretty decent lad he knows he isn't the greatest but fires out some pretty good content
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    AA9 is my favourite i would say - I like ChrisMD and Bateson aswell

• I SiR MartY I
    16748 posts World Class
    Not the one that sounds like a meerkat
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Pelicano wrote: »
    Krasi and Ovvy are sell outs, the despacito of fifa youtubers. Shame because Ovvy used to be great. Krasi is just a mess from the very beginning.

Yeah I agree... The last Krasi video I watched was him revealing the amazing skill move he had been using to destroy people in the WL..... Turned out it was that ball hop thing where you trap the ball between your feet and hop up in the air..... Utter ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and clearly he'd only done it a few times so he could make a video about it..

After that I said 'no more' and unsubscribed..
  • Smudge
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Nepenthez would be my Mastermind subject
  • Fuji
  • rjhsteel
    34 posts Park Captain
    What I don’t understand is how these youtubers can promote coin sites if ea ban you for using them!
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Don't worry they probably have a tutorial on that too.
    After all it's just another way to exploit the game. I can even see a title like huge glitch, works every time.
  • Superflyuk777
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2017
    Ignoring personality preferences for a minute, in terms of information Nep, Nick28T and Fuji do the best RTGs on YT.

But not everything they do is sensible. When Nep quick sold TOTW Jesus I thought that was quite petty and attention seeking.