Your favourite youtubers for FIFA 18 videos/mini guides/tuts?

[Deleted User]
0 posts National Call-Up
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• aceofknaves73
    1219 posts Professional
    nep hasnt realised too much this year but he will be the one i follow once he starts doing his regular stuff
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    BorasLegend

Only one to just go straight to the point without spam, BS or recycling content. Krasi/Ovvy just recycle same skil and spam it as new secret OP game braking skill move (turns out it's double berba spin)
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    Hashtag Mike is pretty good too, watch him occasionally.
  • Thefranchise92
    9665 posts Has That Special Something
    nep hasnt realised too much this year but he will be the one i follow once he starts doing his regular stuff

and boras legend really
  • Hashtag Mike, BorasLegend, Fuji, Nepenthez and probably a few more
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Drpoplove is one I've recently started following.... He's very genuine and to the point and actually seems to want to help viewers improve their game rather than just improve his own viewer count....

Also Boraslegend is very similar....
  • MaxxyMousse
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you want to learn new tricks watch the following youtubers:

Boraslegend
    Drpoplove
    Fifasolved
    Lokelani
    Krasi
  • Ily
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hashtag Mike and Nepenthez are my favorite
  • DSD27
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    Ovvy, Mike, Krasi, Marshall89HD, Hitman89.
  • FifaTaco
    2228 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nepenthez
  • mcawesomeville
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'd recommend nepenthez for general information of the game (basic market tips, SBC, etc) and Ovvy for gameplay tips.
  • Mike and Nep

Occasionally I watch others open packs on weeklies/monthlies
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Boras

A great player, to.the point, doesnt follow the fotm trend.
  • Black_Toutie
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm probably only going to follow Nick28Ts road to glory
  • Nate
    2153 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boras and Mike are the ones you want to watch for genuine non clickbaity tips. They are both very high level players with many accolades from over the years. There's no useless formation, no needless shouting, no false info, etc. Both calmly explain things and provide lots of helpful info.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2017
    Yeah I agree with Boras and Mike. I also watch one guy named JohnnyTsunami01 - more basic stuffs I guess, but I like that he goes in dept explaining a lot of stuffs.
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    Hate any youtuber that thinks there the best at fifa with there tutorials on hw to abuse the game i like the clasdic honest ones who were there from day 1 i.e matthd
  • DajeRoma
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I used to watch ovvy but since FIFA17 he moved more to clickbait. My favorite are Mike, Boras and JohnnyTsunami. They make very useful and in depth videos/tutorial to improve your gameplay. I can also recoomend bpartgaming or other german youtubers like timox or Mirza.
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @NepentheZ has some very good content, he discusses everything in great detail and although people find it tedious I think he has some great points and ideas.
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    Hashtag Mike and BorasLegend are the best for me.
  • Rogerio8
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hashtag Mike is good and I've recently subscribed to him as his content is decent. Quite like N28t as well and zwe is good for entertainment.

Absolutely HATE Aa9skillz and Bateson.
  • swfcfan89
    1364 posts Professional
    Nep's SBC vids are an OK watch despite me despising the guy and the other Youtubers a few years back for contributing to the massive market inflation by advertising/selling coins. His content last year was solid imo.
  • Ugh, Ovvy and Krasi are just clicbaiting, coin-promoting, re-uploading crappy tubers.
  • DonKing
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2017
    For me it has to be Boras legend. He's the only one that actually makes sense.

JohnnyTsunami is very much like Boris and great at illustrating points.

Ovvy and Krasi I feel just copy each others videos.

Dity Mike talks the talk but he can't walk the walk. Surprised how he managed to get into hashtag utd. He's by far the worst fifa player out the lot.

Napenthez - I cant take seriously, he's a convict and will do anything for a quick buck. All he does is repeat what EA have already confirmed. His trading methods are below average too. How can you take someone seriously when he advises you to play Costa as a cm lol.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Mike qualified for the regionals. I think that and the fact that he actually does youtube in english is what got him the contract. I like his attitude and enthusiasm, it's entertaining, but the tutorials are not as usefull as of others.
  • Sxnfmuel
    1182 posts Professional
    Surprised Kazooie94 hasn't had a shout
  • TheBigLebowski
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Boras by very very far, nobody give really useful tips like him. Mike does sometimes but I can't stand the way he talks
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    Boras by very very far, nobody give really useful tips like him. Mike does sometimes but I can't stand the way he talks

I love it. What's happening my beautiful people... :lol:
  • Pelicano
    71 posts Park Captain
    Krasi and Ovvy are sell outs, the despacito of fifa youtubers. Shame because Ovvy used to be great. Krasi is just a mess from the very beginning.
  • TriggerMike
    6342 posts Big Money Move
    None. I get bored of listening to people talk on Youtube.