The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Promo code on Origin...

I was contemplating buying the Icon edition on Origin while there's 10% off, I noticed that you can enter a promo code for a further discount.

Is there any promo codes online atm that anyone can use?

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    Why buy from Origin though?

You can get the game for 39€ if you search for 2 min on google. Much better than 50€ something Origin charges you
  • Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Why buy from Origin though?

You can get the game for 39€ if you search for 2 min on google. Much better than 50€ something Origin charges you

I was hoping to possibly get the Icon edition, which is currently 10% off on Origin (€81), is there anyway to find that version elsewhere for less than €80?

(I tried cdkeys but it's on the their for €90)
  • Viggo 007
    edited September 2017
    If you buy Icon Edition then you don't care about money so 15-20€ won't make a difference.

I mean

- 3 days earlier
    - 2 packs per week for 40 weeks (by the 8th pack they will be worth **** all)

don't make it worth paying double than that imo, making it obvious that whoever buys it doesn't care about money or value for money better speaking

You'd be better getting the game for 40€ and then spend 40€ on packs straight away (you'd get more out of them in the first 2 weeks)

2200 FP = 14.99€ (if you search on google)

So 6600 FP (for 45€) on release day will get you far more than 600 FP worth of packs every week for 20 weeks.

• benicspo
    1277 posts Professional
    I'm pretty sure the 10% off thing is just because you have origin access, in which case it will always be 10% off
  • benicspo wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the 10% off thing is just because you have origin access, in which case it will always be 10% off

It only applies to the Icon edition as I already own FIFA 17.
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    If you buy Icon Edition then you don't care about money so 15-20€ won't make a difference.

I mean

- 3 days earlier

don't make it worth paying double than that imo, making it obvious that whoever buys it doesn't care about money or value for money better speaking

You'd be better getting the game for 40€ and then spend 40€ on packs straight away (you'd get more out of them in the first 2 weeks)

So 6600 FP (for 45€) on release day will get you far more than 600 FP worth of packs every week for 20 weeks.

Okay, so €40 worth of FIFA points would get you more than 40 Premium gold packs then?

Only other benefits to Icon edition so is Brazilian Ronaldo loan card and 20 TOTW loan cards (1 per week over 20 weeks).

• Viggo 007
    benicspo wrote: »

It only applies to the Icon edition as I already own FIFA 17.
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

I mean

- 3 days earlier

Okay, so €40 worth of FIFA points would get you more than 40 Premium gold packs then?

Only other benefits to Icon edition so is Brazilian Ronaldo loan card and 20 TOTW loan cards (1 per week over 20 weeks).

No. 40€ worth of FP won't get you more packs than the 40 packs of the icon edition. It will get you half of that

However 20 of those packs opened at release will have bigger profit than 40 of those across 20 weeks (2 per week)

You won't get the 40 packs straight away only 2 per week
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    Icon edition and ronaldo edition can take part in first weekend league while the others have to wait till the following week. Thats the main advantage tbh as coins and rewards can put you ahead of other players.
  • Viggo 007
    Icon edition and ronaldo edition can take part in first weekend league while the others have to wait till the following week. Thats the main advantage tbh as coins and rewards can put you ahead of other players.

First WL starts 6th of october or later LOL

• Demon_reborn
    http://www.fifplay.com/fifa-18-weekend-league/

@Viggo 007 qualifiers start on the 26th and the wl start on the 29th.

Your dates are for 2nd week where everyone comes in for it.

It makes sense as it gives you more of reason to buy the better editions!
  • Mini_Miudo
    9976 posts Has That Special Something

Why does everyone believe non-official sites? I don't get it. I could go make a random FIFA website now and post BS and everyone would be taking it as the ultimate truth. :lol:
  • Demon_reborn
    Various sites have posted the same dates my friend. Why release a game and not open all the content. It surely defeats the purpose of having an early release to just play seasons. Surely they will open up the wl to a 50 per cent capacity to study it and look out for any bugs before the all edition wl begins. Its not about ultimate truth but common sense.

• Viggo 007

That site has nothing official on it
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

:D